View the category you belong to in this forum - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

View the category you belong to in this forum

I am considering in Category 2.

I am here for moneya and for learning. I am covering two paths with one shot.

The very important thing to be understand here is to spread the knowledge and promotion of this platform.

I just want to every member learn all about crypto currencies and engage in these currencies.

• +1 1

Really member of this forum there category in two according to my understanding half of this forum of this platform that are working toward here there aims and objective is how there will earned a huge money here is only few members are here for learning.

• Useful or interesting 1

Great classification, mate. I would say I belong to the category of those members primarily seeking for knowledge and are happy to receive any tokens as a reward for the effort they put in collaborating significantly to the forum. I would say that anyone with the mindset of just making money from the forum, regardless of the quality of their contributions, would inevitable spamming or posting meaningless information just to get some tokens.

• +1 1

Unfortunately, the largest percentage of members here are working for the income only without thinking about the importance of the information presented in this forum, so we must first seek knowledge,learn and then earn money.

I agree with you. There is a large percentage of members who aim for money only, without thinking about providing what is useful to the rest of the members.
We must focus on providing all that is useful and try to learn as much information and skills as possible in the field of coding.
Our goal should be learning that leads us to success.

• +4 1

On 4/28/2020 at 1:42 PM, Babubu609 said:

There are many friends of which I can't isolate but they know theirselves. Well everyone is here for a reason which differs from one another but the real users are here for many reasons which can be explain base on hierarchy for example:

1. category one: there members that  are here for money and knowledge (only few members could fall into this group the legit posters with good qaulity posts and meeting new friends) this could be at least 20/100% estimately

2. Category two: members from this category can be categorize to at least 30/100%that are here for knowledge and money.

3. Category three: members from this category are here only for money. This members are not ready to make good post from this category we have the low quality posters and spammers altogether to be at least 50/100%.

The  try to be among the category one or two because this are the type of members that are the forum are always ready to welcome this topic is created to remind you and motivate you best of luck Friends. Happy posting and more earnings.

It's nice to know that you talk about categories for the users at this community. Buy I'm more interested on how do you get the ratio (%) about what people are interested in. Do you have some data that backs what you're posting?

There are most of members belong to number of 3 category . I advised for number of 3 category we should to create useful and informative posts daily  because posting is source of earning money .  Otherwise you create a post to earn money if you create a useful and helpful post that is not wrong for you  . It is better for us and for this forum . Please get some knowledge about crypto currency and create informative and meaning full posts . Thanks .

On 8/26/2020 at 9:38 PM, kitekite24 said:

Knowledge is the most powerful tool that we can have in our lives because of that we can achieve our goals here together with ward work and patience

Well, that's true mate, it's good to have a sufficient knowledge here in cryptocurrency because it will help you to get more money especially if you're a developer, free lancer etc.

I relates to category 1 as i am here for learning and earning at the same time. As i want to learn about crypto. Money is needed to meet my daily needs so it is not my motivation. My motivation is knowledge because it needs me in my whole life and it will give me a bright future.

• +4 1

On 4/28/2020 at 2:42 PM, Babubu609 said:

There are many friends of which I can't isolate but they know theirselves. Well everyone is here for a reason which differs from one another but the real users are here for many reasons which can be explain base on hierarchy for example:

1. category one: there members that  are here for money and knowledge (only few members could fall into this group the legit posters with good qaulity posts and meeting new friends) this could be at least 20/100% estimately

2. Category two: members from this category can be categorize to at least 30/100%that are here for knowledge and money.

3. Category three: members from this category are here only for money. This members are not ready to make good post from this category we have the low quality posters and spammers altogether to be at least 50/100%.

The  try to be among the category one or two because this are the type of members that are the forum are always ready to welcome this topic is created to remind you and motivate you best of luck Friends. Happy posting and more earnings.

Everyone must understand that those who do well do well, without any kind of malice or without thinking so much about the money that you are going to earn for each comment, those people, as you say, who are the minority, those who are in charge of give genuine knowledge, worrying more about that than the same money, this type of people sooner or later will open more doors and the monetary gain will be greater. I hope that does not cloud your understanding that if you are part of that 20% it is because you are on the best path, success friend. =)

On 4/29/2020 at 2:42 AM, Babubu609 said:

Of course most of us here want to  have money that's why we work here in the forum, and those knowledge we get here is just an additional benefits we get except for the money we get here. This forum is a great site we could earn, since it will help us to learn something new regarding the crypto related stuff, and those knowledge we acquire here could use it in the future like if you want to trade, you could learn it here.

Of course, dear, the information is wonderful and very important, as many members here in the forum work for money and not for benefit. As for me, I work here for the sake of knowledge and increase my experience and also I want to earn money through knowledge

Unfortunately members at the lower category like myself would nt like to see these as a barrier rather I prefer to work harder in other to get to a higher category within re shortest time posible

1 hour ago, Froshk said:

Unfortunately members at the lower category like myself would nt like to see these as a barrier rather I prefer to work harder in other to get to a higher category within re shortest time posible

@Froshk..New members never want to hinder them.  But if one wants to get up quickly, he has to work hard  However, all members of the forum have their own class.  However, many are in the good category and many are in the lower category.  And for those in the lower category, I would say they work hard to change their category

Basically i belong to the first category because i really want to gain both as knowledge and money both are important to me that's the reason why i am a full member of this forum and i think that users should try to do both so that they can balance themselves with knowledge and money.

Yes i also note that there are few types of members, first who join this platform for knowledge about cryptocurrency and this is the important thing for getting money and the second is that some members join this platform only for money. 

We should first gain knowledge then we will increase our income. 

We all are in the forum on nearly identical bases as when compared to all users here in the forum, we have the hard-working ones and the passive users, as well as the lazier ones who rarely do a contribution on the forum in terms of making articles or thread here in the forum

Dear mate this is an excellent reminder for all of us. We should do self evaluation of ourselves and identify in which category we are in. If we are in third category then we should work hard to go in one of others two categories and so on. Thanks 

I fit in to kind 1 and i imagine that i am enjoying this cryptotalk forum and will be clever to be aware of ponder by fast facts and too equipment which will be clear followed by we preserve hand over cream in sequence on that and for motivation we tolerate that cash which we be given against it.

We be supposed to resolve self evaluation of ourselves and make out in which class we are in If we are in third group at that moment we be supposed to employment brutal and tries to stab in one of others two categories. 

Yes I will say i belong to category number one because am here to make money and also gain knowledge the importanct part to make new friends that I will benefit from them 

We appreciate the way you categorized away such groups however everybody tends to be right here for his or her personal factors. In my opinion that people ought to be accountable for these functions with this discussion board. We motivate everybody to complete their finest to not drop within the 3rd class, let us reveal high quality as well as helpful topics/posts with this discussion board to be able to assist the actual system enhance and become much better via the single initiatives.

Much obliged to you for survey this data. Shockingly, old buddy, I believe that the biggest level of individuals here are working for cash just without considering the significance of the data introduced in this discussion, so we should initially look for information and afterward cash.

Before we start creating topics or commenting it's better that we look for the category we know that we are knowledgeable and we can contribute or share our information or ideas. If we want to learn we can still also read topics from other categories but if we want to share our knowledge it's better that we share at topics we are informative of.

I think we are generally here for the goal of picking up information and bringing in cash which is the class 1, the two things are significant on the grounds that we need it for our every day lives, life changes so we ought to learn new things in the event that your goal isn't for long haul, at that point you are into profit, yet in the event that you are disapproving as long as possible, you ought to organize learning.