Tell us your problem Let solve it together - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your problem Let solve it together

3 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

it depends on them if they will used our content here to get some ideas to learn more about cryptocurrency,

It really depends on them mate since everyone has his own opinion it is not necessary they use our opinion. They might have had many ways to get their knowledge. So let keep focused on the best we can on our opinion to keep learning and sharing ideas here in this forum.

Most of the time the problems we face today are because there seems to be nothing coming our way and thus we are losing a lot so its important to keep on trying and working so hard to understand what we are doing in this place

On 7/31/2020 at 7:43 PM, Babubu609 said:

So let keep focused on the best we can on our opinion to keep learning and sharing ideas here in this forum.

Indeed, not all members here are not using our opinion but most of the members here are using it especially for newbies to know how to deal here in this forum and i just giving to thanks for them by using our opinions given to them, just keep posting and get some talk tokens.

6 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Indeed, not all members here are not using our opinion but most of the members here are using it especially for newbies to know how to deal here in this forum and i just giving to thanks for them by using our opinions given to them, just keep posting and get some talk tokens.

Its even the right time to work more harder. Right now I don't know what is wrong with the payment system. The payments I received sometimes is more than 20 post at times 30post counts I think the yobit teams need to work on this because many users can use this as a way to get more earnings.

On 7/30/2020 at 2:44 PM, Babubu609 said:

Well we can't force someone to learn necessary from us but those interested in seeking for knowledge. Interested members are always available and ready to help all members to move forward.

Sure interested members are already busy learning and making there own contributions to the forum so that it will be a better environment for us all, so let's just help one another to move forward as you previously stated.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

49 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

the forum so that it will be a better environment for us all, so let's just help one another to move forward as you previously stated

Helping is a major reasons to be employed to help each other but only few of us are able to help and work perfectly without cheating one another and to other members reading without mpacting us with the knowledge.

Thank you for this topic, but i really don't have any problem right now.  This is a good topic and i will save it so that i can write my problem here anytime when i face one.

20 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Helping is a major reasons to be employed to help each other but only few of us are able to help and work perfectly without cheating one another and to other members reading without mpacting us with the knowledge.

every cheater will definitely be caught one day so let's just overlook that since we have the moderators in the forum to penalize anyone found guilty of such crime. Making good contribution to the forum is our primary role, so let do that to the development of this great forum mate.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

4 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

every cheater will definitely be caught one day so let's just overlook that since we have the moderators in the forum to penalize anyone found guilty of such crime. Making good contribution to the forum is our primary role, so let do that to the development of this great forum mate.

Of course good contribution is needed to make the forum clean and is true that the moderators are always active and can be seen in the forum checking all posts manually to make sure everything is working right.

23 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Of course good contribution is needed to make the forum clean and is true that the moderators are always active and can be seen in the forum checking all posts manually to make sure everything is working right.

The moderators are actually doing there best in monitoring every situation the forum is going through but i think it will be much better if all help them report anyone found quilty of cheating in the forum and by that the forum will be a better place for learning.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 8/13/2020 at 4:50 PM, Projectcrypto said:

The moderators are actually doing there best in monitoring every situation the forum is going through but i think it will be much better if all help them report anyone found quilty of cheating in the forum and by that the forum will be a better place for learning.

The forum is always getting clean as the moderators are doing there best to make sure the forum is working perfectly. Some members are also making good contribution like @BTC Future @Whited35 @Ndayebo8 and I also when I have enough time to go round the forum to fetch out some of the scammers and to take report in order to help the moderators fight the scammers as well. Nice to have such members in the forums.

44 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

The forum is always getting clean as the moderators are doing there best to make sure the forum is working perfectly. Some members are also making good contribution like @BTC Future @Whited35 @Ndayebo8 and I also when I have enough time to go round the forum to fetch out some of the scammers and to take report in order to help the moderators fight the scammers as well. Nice to have such members in the forums.

@Babubu609 Thanks for your appreciation my friend 😍 Here are so many members who are spending endless hours to create original posts so in order to respect their hard work, I take zero tolerance to report against unusual activities. Moderators are there for fair justice for all of us. Let's be together my friend. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

@Babubu609 we are trying to make the forum free of what is obvious cheating. Plagiarism is unacceptable and also illegal. Spam should not be allowed as well and everyone should try to bring value to the conversation. It doesn't matter if the use of english by members is not perfect but the information they provide should be valid and useful.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

45 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Babubu609 Thanks for your appreciation my friend 😍 Here are so many members who are spending endless hours to create original posts so in order to respect their hard work, I take zero tolerance to report against unusual activities. Moderators are there for fair justice for all of us. Let's be together my friend. 

@Whited35 the numbers of good writers are more than the spammers. I like the way you contribute to the forum because we don't want what happened to the previous campaign to repeat itself this time around. Is time they learn there mistakes and correct it leaving any useless contents can lead to the grow of destroying the forum. When we took report they will like next time to correct it. This kind of problem reflects on the previous campaign were large numbers of good users were Banned because of their countries were banned  witnout them being at fault. I will do my best as a member to also contribute to help this great forum move forward.💪

28 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

@Babubu609 we are trying to make the forum free of what is obvious cheating. Plagiarism is unacceptable and also illegal. Spam should not be allowed as well and everyone should try to bring value to the conversation. It doesn't matter if the use of english by members is not perfect but the information they provide should be valid and useful.

@BTC Future I don't know why some people are useless in the forum feeling stressful to read and respond positively I wished they are wise enough they should have use that time to create qaulity post than going half way after spending time on 100post. Is time they start receiving payments and later get banned which is really mad for them as well as wasting time. Thanks for the contribution you really have done a great job 

On 8/13/2020 at 2:09 AM, JohanDonne said:

I don't think you will be able to solve, but still let me tell you. Most of my topics that I create Are being deleted regularly and I am afraid I wouldn't be able to make any valuable amount here.

Well, instead of being afraid by deleted our created topics here, you need to improve more in terms if posting so that moderators cannot be deleted your topic again.

• +2 1

On 4/29/2020 at 10:31 AM, Badman001 said:

this is really a good and different topic I see here , anyway I didn't suffer From any problems still in cryptotalk or in Crypto market then thanks for giving opportunity to all members to discussed about our problem here without any problems .

That's good news you don't have any problem with the forum, it would be more useful for other beginners of this forum. They will become familiar with everything in this forum. Mostly the newbies encountered many problems here.

• +2 1

17 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

I also noticed the help the listed members are making in the forum and I hope I acquire good ideas just the way they have so that I can become and be listed among the best contributors in this forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Honestly, I encourage this comment, especially since I am a new member. Loving and helping each other will benefit us greatly and will benefit the forum

On 4/29/2020 at 12:16 AM, Babubu609 said:

Is high time now we understand each other know ourselves let's be be one. We shall know our real friends because real friends are always here to help. Let know the best friends we have let's help help each other by posting our problems on cryptocurrency  were we get answers from our experts and those above us in the knowledge of cryptocurrency. 

I hope am bringing up a good topic to like each other and help new members here in this forum. If you agree with me. Tell us your opinion and share your problem let solve it together.

My way thinking is same like you @Babubu609.. You may dont know that whenever i get any problem in Forum or yobit exchange site then i directly post my problem here to get some help from my friend who are in this forum..also i get the ans of my problem which is Very helpful.. Sometime i also try to help another member if i know the answer of the problem...becuase if you expect any help from other then you need to help other..                 

• +4 1

21 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Sometime i also try to help another member if i know the answer of the problem...becuase if you expect any help from other then you need to help other

Yes as one family we need to consider each other's problem teach them what we know and they teach us what they know therefore helping each other is very useful and a good contribution to the forum.

@Projectcrypto 

Yes you can because you are taking the right steps all you need is to struggle more make research create informative posts and topics this will get you popular to everyone when ever they learn from your post or topics this precisely acquires you a lot of reputations from collegues.

Edited by Babubu609

21 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes you can because you are taking the right steps all you need is to struggle more make research create informative posts and topics this will get you popular to everyone when ever they learn from your post or topics this precisely acquires you a lot of reputations from collegues.

I am really trying to make sure I make good quality posts in the forum but my major problem now is the ideas of creating helpful topics that everyone will admire in the forum and I am also afraid of creating topics because may receive a warning point if I make any silly mistake.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

22 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

I am really trying to make sure I make good quality posts in the forum but my major problem now is the ideas of creating helpful topics that everyone will admire in the forum and I am also afraid of creating topics because may receive a warning point if I make any silly mistake.

I can see your effort mate I am sure you gonna make it with time give more effort. In aspect of creating and Account you need to make research on something you have knowledge of it to improve your learning and teaching strategies so that you get all necessary update about cryptocurrency.

23 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

I can see your effort mate I am sure you gonna make it with time give more effort. In aspect of creating and Account you need to make research on something you have knowledge of it to improve your learning and teaching strategies so that you get all necessary update about cryptocurrency.

Thank for your comments and i will make sure I give my best to the forum so that I will be like you in the future because I believe hardwork pays at the end of every labour.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 4/29/2020 at 11:02 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this forum talks about to the everyone's problem, when you have a problem taken here in this forum, you can approach any members here, happy posting mate.

Yes we can talk about our problems here to other members especially if it's related to cryptoworld that's why we can ask some questions to other members and they will answer it as long as they can. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c