Tell us your problem Let solve it together - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your problem Let solve it together

On 4/29/2020 at 12:38 PM, Honny143 said:

Yes bro your right in this forum we are all friends and family members, if anyone face any problem in crypto currencies then discusse in the forum, and try to solve this problem its good this type activities gives motivation, and feels we are not alone someone have to support for us.

Let's help each other but make sure that we will not spoil them all the time, help them in the way that they will improve and learn. 

Inspire the other members especially beginners to do some hard work and do their best to know things here. 

• +1 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You are very thankful for creating this topic. I will reduce a lot of fatigue and research to the members. There are members who suffer from the same problem and they may find the solution here.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We have a great deal of issues with digital currency and cryptographic money consistently so don't surrender in such a case that we have any difficult we will clarify it in this gathering and there are numerous individuals to answer it on the off chance that we get into any issue or any issue. On the off chance that it falls, we will post it here. In the wake of posting, there are numerous sorts from that point Anusa numerous sentiments reveal to us when it will come out with an answer

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, iloveyobit said:

You are very thankful for creating this topic. I will reduce a lot of fatigue and research to the members. There are members who suffer from the same problem and they may find the solution here.

You are a good responsible member in the forum you all make good contribution to the forum as well we also need your help to help some other colleagues on this forum in this topic. 

On 4/29/2020 at 12:38 PM, Honny143 said:

Yes bro your right in this forum we are all friends and family members, if anyone face any problem in crypto currencies then discusse in the forum, and try to solve this problem its good this type activities gives motivation, and feels we are not alone someone have to support for us.

Well, that's true mate, we all know that there's a lot of new members here in this forum and we are willing to help you guys just post your problems here but make sure that you're posting in a proper section to not received any warnings points here.

19 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

You are a good responsible member in the forum you all make good contribution to the forum as well we also need your help to help some other colleagues on this forum in this topic. 

Thank you for your compliment. In any case, this is my duty, and I must continue to help the members of the forum, especially the new ones, and direct them to the correct information.

• +3 1

On 7/23/2020 at 8:17 AM, Basicity said:

mention the currencies whose value will decrease to get away from it

You can get enough profit if you buy currencies to trade mostly the Altcoins and Bitcoin. Ltc, eth, xrp, etc and many other they can give you profit and also if you can go into Investment.

1 hour ago, Basicity said:

i had no one and i had to learn it all by myself, but now i see that this forum is able to reduce that learning curve and able to bring crypto for everyone.

Hey mate! You don't have to depend on yourself you still need some other way to learn more about cryptocurrency and a part of it that you want to be specialized in it.

It will be very good advice if we can take it we should try and know each other we are like a community  in this forum we should help one another if the other is looking for help. Lets just keep helping each other for the sake of this forum.

22 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

You can get enough profit if you buy currencies to trade mostly the Altcoins and Bitcoin. Ltc, eth, xrp, etc and many other they can give you profit and also if you can go into Investment.

Well, that's true mate, as of now, the price of bitcoin are hitting again the $10000 value mark and many people are being happy with it especially for those holders because they can now able to sell their coins to get a huge amount of profit.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, as of now, the price of bitcoin are hitting again the $10000 value mark and many people are being happy with it especially for those holders because they can now able to sell their coins to get a huge amount of profit.

Is about $10200 right now I think the bull run is still in process of taking place. It's really a big chance for the holders to earn a lot of profits. It really a happy moments for the holders.

18 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Is about $10200 right now I think the bull run is still in process of taking place. It's really a big chance for the holders to earn a lot of profits. It really a happy moments for the holders.

Well, as of today, the price of bitcoin is reaching the $12000 value which is good for us and this is shows that the bull run is now coming, i hope that the price of bitcoin may stable at this price until September first.

• +1 2

My friend, I am very happy to be on this forum

To be honest, the experts here help us a lot

When I face a problem. There are many members who tell me what to do and tell me about their experience

We work as a team and this motivates me to find out more

On 4/29/2020 at 12:16 AM, Babubu609 said:

Is high time now we understand each other know ourselves let's be be one. We shall know our real friends because real friends are always here to help. Let know the best friends we have let's help help each other by posting our problems on cryptocurrency  were we get answers from our experts and those above us in the knowledge of cryptocurrency. 

I hope am bringing up a good topic to like each other and help new members here in this forum. If you agree with me. Tell us your opinion and share your problem let solve it together.

I am still learning about crypto curency so something face some problem while doing post... Again i like to invest different currency but mostly litecoin as it my  favourite  currency..but i want to invest on new currency to get much profit but i am not dare to do so as i think those new coin get dead so soon and i lose       my money 

• +1 1

31 minutes ago, Ashsh said:

My friend, I am very happy to be on this forum

To be honest, the experts here help us a lot

When I face a problem. There are many members who tell me what to do and tell me about their experience

We work as a team and this motivates me to find out more

Well, this is why there's a for beginners section to be able to ask some newbies by the old members and we will help them including you, thanks for appreciating our helping for the newbies here.

• +2 2

On 4/28/2020 at 7:16 PM, Babubu609 said:

Is high time now we understand each other know ourselves let's be be one. We shall know our real friends because real friends are always here to help. Let know the best friends we have let's help help each other by posting our problems on cryptocurrency  were we get answers from our experts and those above us in the knowledge of cryptocurrency. 

I hope am bringing up a good topic to like each other and help new members here in this forum. If you agree with me. Tell us your opinion and share your problem let solve it together.

Actually you're saying nothing but the plain truth, we should be human and spiritual to recognize and appreciate new users in this forum, and as well help them through with needed advises, solutions to grow in experience too.

Let's keep the spirit 🤝

• +1 2

As I am new member I don't know much about payment methods and I haven't send my talk token to balance. What happens when I send my talk token to balance, does it goes to yobit wallets?

I am facing problem while giving reputation, even if I don't cross maximum limit I couldn't access the reaction button. It say's I cann't add more reaction.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is nice to exchange problems between members, meaning everyone understands the other. We can understand the problem and search about it. I suffer from the problem of not trusting the investment sites. I need you to give me reliable sites.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Izeal said:

What happens when I send my talk token to balance, does it goes to yobit wallets?

Yes mate, your talk token will be added directly to your balance, to double check it, kindly go to your wallet and look if the talk token is in there, as of now the send the talk balance is now enabled and you are now able to send your talk token to your balance.

Problems are always there especially if we are trying something new every day, there are times that we don't know things and that is considered as our problem. Just ask for help from your friends or you may also do it by yourself just take research and you will find the answer.

• +1 1

To tell you the fact many of us un this forum have a lot of problems concerning this forum and about cryptocurrency at large but some of them fill shy to ask questions in the forum instead they will be looking for the answers on YouTube and other medias which I think is not too good because one of the reasons why we are here is to learn about Cryptocurrency so I don't see any reason why we shouldn't ask each other in the forum since there are expert to answer that to us. So here is another opportunity to solve your problems, ask let us solve it together right here friends.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 4/30/2020 at 2:49 AM, Moaz said:

I totally agree with you, we must, as members of a forum CryptoTalk be like the same family that helps each other, and I hope all members, especially beginners, to put their problems in cryptocurrencies and I am sure that they will find the solution by helping some members Who have experience in the crypto world

I also agree to the idea of helping each other here because all of us have some questions that were looking for an answer about cryptoworld. 

Looking for an answer is one of the reason why cryptotalk was made that's why if we can help each other then let's do it so we can improve our knowledge and we can help those who are asking for help. 

• +1 3

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I actually agree with what was stated in this topic but many people in this forum don't like asking questions and I don't know why they are doing this, no one is 100% perfect in this life we learn from each other which is one of the reasons why this great forum is created.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

I don't know why they are doing this, no one is 100% perfect in this life we learn from each other which is one of the reasons why this great forum is created.

Well we can't force someone to learn necessary from us but those interested in seeking for knowledge. Interested members are always available and ready to help all members to move forward.

21 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Well we can't force someone to learn necessary from us but those interested in seeking for knowledge. Interested members are always available and ready to help all members to move forward.

Well, that's true mate, it depends on them if they will used our content here to get some ideas to learn more about cryptocurrency, there has many ways to learn here like searching in the internet, reading some experiences of other members here in this forum etc.

• +2 1