Tell us your problem Let solve it together - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your problem Let solve it together

One of the problems facing me in the field of cryptocurrencies is the way to expect cryptocurrency prices, and although I am good at analysis, this is not always true.

Life is great and enjoy it

It's  amazing idea dear friend,all of us have to work together in order to learn from each other and solve our problems,your topic is helpful  and I think every one of us encounter some problems

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 6/11/2020 at 8:03 PM, Qazi said:

I hope you will answer my question , my question is related to time reset of the forum i mean i make my 30 comments what time my another 30 comments will be counted as a new comments. because my timezone is different and after 12am i try to start but failed.

All you need is to monitor the time as it goes right here in my country the time GMT 0f 24hrs ends exactly 9pm and all my comments after that time counts the next day. You need to know the current GMT time zone for Russian and compare it 24hrs to your country time zone

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

All you need is to monitor the time as it goes right here in my country the time GMT 0f 24hrs ends exactly 9pm and all my comments after that time counts the next day. You need to know the current GMT time zone for Russian and compare it 24hrs to your country time zone

You are right, Russian time is GMT +3 but my country is GMT +1 which means 10 pm in my country is another day in Russia and the post will count the next day. 

• +1 1

On 6/11/2020 at 1:33 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, all of the members here are willing to help other members here because they know that they're also benefiting from it by having an one posts but the most important here is to help each other to solve the problem properly.

I agree, I'm sure all of us are willing to help to answer the question especially when we know the answer. 

Just leave the question in the forum and members will answer that. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Until this time, I did not face any problem inside this forum and inside the platform, and I am always ready to help every person asking for help because the goal of this forum is for the members to help you each other and I hope we will be one hand and work to help each other at any time Thank you for providing. Help and I hope To always continue like this

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

You are right, Russian time is GMT +3 but my country is GMT +1 which means 10 pm in my country is another day in Russia and the post will count the next day. 

Exactly 1 hour difference with my county, in order for anyone if us to know the 24hrs GMT of his country mist compared and calculate the GMT+ of Russian time to his country time.

Yes, any member that have problem here can just ask, new members may not know this but this is one of the main reasons we post here, to gain from each other by sharing information. 

Well, I guess it's the right place to write about my fears. Few days ago the forum released the new payment system and token TALK. Do you guys believe this token is going to be successful on the market? I generally do not believe in such projects, because if I was scammed before. Since those new rules I am have a dilemma: to continue to write or to find another source of income. What do you think? 

• +1 1

Yeah I believe the best way to do away with our problems is to share it with others so we can find a solution for it. Fo I believe if any one of us is having any problem here, he should please share it with us so we can find a solution for it.

On 4/29/2020 at 10:31 AM, Badman001 said:

this is really a good and different topic I see here , anyway I didn't suffer From any problems still in cryptotalk or in Crypto market then thanks for giving opportunity to all members to discussed about our problem here without any problems .

That's good. 

If you have any problems just post those because we are here to help you and everyone especially those who have a problem and looking for an answer. 

Just post your question and we going to answer that as much as we can. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 6/22/2020 at 2:32 PM, Babubu609 said:

Exactly 1 hour difference with my county, in order for anyone if us to know the 24hrs GMT of his country mist compared and calculate the GMT+ of Russian time to his country time.

You are right, but we only talk about posts for payment, I have noticed that giving ratings works differently, it makes use of the whole 24 hours before someone can give another ratings, did you noticed this?

• +1 1

Actually every topic you've made helps me a lot especially on my journey to my first 100 post. Thank you for all your help, you're the one that helps me a lot here. I commend all users like you who keep on giving advices, tips and knowledge to everyone especially to those newbies like me. Hope everyone including me, here in forum will grow as a useful users like this guy. Newbies, keep on moving forward. Asking a questions and helping somebody here in forum is very beneficial to everyone, keep up the good post everyone. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

This post is right If you have any problem kindly post or comment those and we going to answer that as long as we can. 

We are here to help each others especially if the topic is related to cryptoworld knowledge that's why don't be shy to ask a question. 

• +2 1

2 hours ago, bino said:

Hope everyone including me, here in forum will grow as a useful users like this guy.

When you have any problem in this forum we are always ready to help you and am very happy to know that my topic have help you.

3 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

You are right, but we only talk about posts for payment, I have noticed that giving ratings works differently, it makes use of the whole 24 hours before someone can give another ratings, did you noticed this?

Yea when we exceed the total number of rating given to us which is 50rates it tooks 24hours to start another rating. But to me I couldn't exhaust it within a day.

Good post to see. I am new and i am afraid that they will bann my account because i am not too much experienced here and don't know how to deal. So i need your help for giving me a chance to become full member.

• +1 1

47 minutes ago, Kami505030 said:

Хороший пост, чтобы увидеть. Я новичок и боюсь, что они забанят мой аккаунт, потому что я не слишком опытен здесь и не знаю, как с этим бороться. Поэтому мне нужна ваша помощь, чтобы дать мне шанс стать полноправным членом.

i am too new, and i hope i will not get ban, h ope tha this community will give me a chance too

• -2 1

22 hours ago, Kami505030 said:

Good post to see. I am new and i am afraid that they will bann my account because i am not too much experienced here and don't know how to deal. So i need your help for giving me a chance to become full member.

You do not have to worry, just read about the forum, read all sections, you will gain and know how to reply. Read about crypto articles and news daily also. 

And be careful of useless post, always make your post so quality and useful. 

On 4/29/2020 at 4:39 AM, marchal87 said:

Thank you for this great topic. I hope that experts in the world of trading will publish topics for digital currencies that are expected to increase in price according to the market and according to supply and demand, and mention the currencies whose value will decrease to get away from it, perhaps we can reduce losses as much as possible.

Even those people who are experts in trading cannot predict the price of the bitcoin, what they can only do is to do prediction but there is no accurate with that thing.

since i am new here and its only my day 3 seeing this topic will motivate us new comers here this forum is not only about earning money this forum help us to find real friend that helps us to solve problems together and leads us to succeed in this forum. thank you for this topic man.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Thank you my friend for this post that we very need it , i need to know a lot of trade domain and how i do with information in cryptotalk and some information about the new way of paying. 

On 7/2/2020 at 3:36 AM, JohanDonne said:

I have faced almost all the time loses in trading,  whenever I invested in any coin in hope of the price increase the coin dumps.  It happens  with yoda too, I bought it when it was at 0.02$ and now it is at 0.001$, this happens all the time with me.

Well that is a very big lose because only half of your money could be regain but if you could be patient maybe the price will rise in the future just be focused on the market.

On 4/28/2020 at 11:16 PM, Babubu609 said:

Is high time now we understand each other know ourselves let's be be one. We shall know our real friends because real friends are always here to help. Let know the best friends we have let's help help each other by posting our problems on cryptocurrency  were we get answers from our experts and those above us in the knowledge of cryptocurrency. 

I hope am bringing up a good topic to like each other and help new members here in this forum. If you agree with me. Tell us your opinion and share your problem let solve it together.

Hii friend you are right I'm also new here and want to know about the many new things of this forum I try to read the senior members helpful post and try to solve my problems it's a good idea you have share with us I think every person of this forum follow this post and let solve the problem together 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

28 minutes ago, Jonii said:

Hii friend you are right I'm also new here and want to know about the many new things of this forum I try to read the senior members helpful post and try to solve my problems it's a good idea you have share with us I think every person of this forum follow this post and let solve the problem together 

That is good am happy to meet you my friend. We are all at point to help you all when you have a problem you can chat me pm. With that I could like to make friend with you. I am glad to welcome you to this forum

34 minutes ago, mmollahs400 said:

This Forum every member was very helpful. If anybody face a problem , thy share with us and we all of us try to solve thy are problems. In this forum we everybody are friend. If you face a problem you can share with us.   

Never mind mate we shall help you when you have problem just follow the rules and we will all help you. If you have any questions you can pm. Nice to meet you too

On 6/29/2020 at 8:58 AM, Hamzooo said:

You  are right  this is good  way to make questions  and answers like a friends and help each other in this way. This will be great help for every  New member  and learner.

I like the way he asked the question and solve the answers. Well all he said about was right. This will help friends here to know more about the forum