Tell us your problem Let solve it together - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your problem Let solve it together

On 4/28/2020 at 9:16 PM, Babubu609 said:

Is high time now we understand each other know ourselves let's be be one. We shall know our real friends because real friends are always here to help. Let know the best friends we have let's help help each other by posting our problems on cryptocurrency  were we get answers from our experts and those above us in the knowledge of cryptocurrency. 

I hope am bringing up a good topic to like each other and help new members here in this forum. If you agree with me. Tell us your opinion and share your problem let solve it together.

Hello my dear friend and my business partner.  We are all in this forum, we face problems and I am on the face of an annoying problem. Otherwise, it deletes my comment without any notification or warning for this to happen and I cannot compensate it because I do not know when to delete and this constitutes a great accumulation for me in my daily work.

• +2 1

30 minutes ago, Bohana said:

Hello my dear friend and my business partner.  We are all in this forum, we face problems and I am on the face of an annoying problem. Otherwise, it deletes my comment without any notification or warning for this to happen and I cannot compensate it because I do not know when to delete and this constitutes a great accumulation for me in my daily work.

Is true many of us faces this kind of problems and this oftens happens when a topic is deleted in the  forum which you have comented in it, if the post was deleted them it will surely affect you.

My problem is that I don't find a team to work together because the crypto currency field needs a good team. Most of my friends don't know anything about crypto.

THINK POSITIVE

This is a brilliant suggestion because sharing our problems with each other will help us find a solution quickly than if we kept the problem to ourselves and that is the power of cooperation in the forum.

• +1 1

This forum is giving us the chances to have discussions about our common problems so we can get solutions from here. There are already other sections available on this forum, where we can make or read discussions which have been done by other members on this forum. 

• +1 1

On 5/3/2020 at 3:49 PM, Babubu609 said:

Is true many of us faces this kind of problems and this oftens happens when a topic is deleted in the  forum which you have comented in it, if the post was deleted them it will surely affect you.

So all we need to do is to make our posts more constructive because moderators are always look for it and if they are not satisfied from it, they will just deleted it quickly, happy posting.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

2 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

So all we need to do is to make our posts more constructive because moderators are always look for it and if they are not satisfied from it, they will just deleted it quickly, happy posting.

Well that is true when we make a good constructive post and topics they don't get deleted because they deserve to be kept as it is useful to members and the crypto society at large

On 4/29/2020 at 2:16 AM, Babubu609 said:

Is high time now we understand each other know ourselves let's be be one. We shall know our real friends because real friends are always here to help. Let know the best friends we have let's help help each other by posting our problems on cryptocurrency  were we get answers from our experts and those above us in the knowledge of cryptocurrency. 

I hope am bringing up a good topic to like each other and help new members here in this forum. If you agree with me. Tell us your opinion and share your problem let solve it together.

Everyone here needs a helping hand especially to the topics that they didn't know.

That's really a good idea, let's help each other and let's become friends so we can share knowledge about cryptoworld. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

1 hour ago, Dark_Sky said:

let's help each other and let's become friends so we can share knowledge about cryptoworld

Yes we can help each other and learn from each other we are only family coming together in one community to help to spread cryptocurrency in the world.

6 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Well that is true when we make a good constructive post and topics they don't get deleted because they deserve to be kept as it is useful to members and the crypto society at large

Well, this is why we need to make a lot of posts or make your 30 posts to constructive so that you are totally get the 30000 satoshi's without any problem, happy posting.

• +1 1

If you have any problem regarding your trading, you can make posts in trading tips and tricks section. There are many members there to help you how to start and end a trade with minimum risks. You can use the tutorial section to ask your questions about how to create wallets and how to work with them. If you are stuck in a trade and don't know what you should do next, start a topic and explain your situation precisely. If you consult before any trade, you will face with little problems. If you have a personal strategy but don't know whether it is right or wrong, you can describe it here and see what others will say about it. Then you can correct your weak points and progress faster.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +2 1

I worked for several years encoding and I have a large amount of information, but so far I have a problem in dealing with the market, as I am now confused, do I sell my currencies because of the low price or keep it?

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is why we need to make a lot of posts or make your 30 posts to constructive so that you are totally get the 30000 satoshi's without any problem, happy posting.

That is true buddy when we make good constructive post we received reputations for our work. I am sure we gonna make it possible friend

I don't have personally problem

I want to talk apuplic  problem 

With is linking new account in crypto

To yobit campaign what is the problem

With this

16 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

That is true buddy when we make good constructive post we received reputations for our work. I am sure we gonna make it possible friend

Well, this is actually possible to happen mate when you are doing great here in this forum, there has no possible when you work hard here and this will bring you to the successful life.

• +1 1

5 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is actually possible to happen mate when you are doing great here in this forum, there has no possible when you work hard here and this will bring you to the successful life.

Tgat is the main aim of this forum and it was the reason why you get paid after making your daily. If we all will contribute and do good work I am sure the teams will be happy to welcome us successfully.

Its a good thought and a good idea to help the new members by solving their problems in this way and i also think that being an experience user of this forum you should always try to solve the problems of beginners and any of the friends in this forum by our own experiences .

• +1 1

i don't have probelms for now, but i will look through the replies and see if i can help someone with his problem

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Until this time, I do not find any problems within the forum because if a problem occurs, the moderators will solve it quickly, but I am ready to help anyone asking for help.

• +1 1

On 4/28/2020 at 11:19 PM, Zaino34 said:

Thank you my friend for sharing this post I find some difficulty in trading so far I want to know if the currency is green in the platform Does this mean that it is the right time to trade or do I have to wait for the color to become red please help

If any coin have green percentage that means its price is increasing and if it have red then its means it price is decreasing. It depends upon you, if you want to buy that coin then red is better, buy at low price and if you want to sell that coin then sell it when it is green. 

• +1 1

On 5/13/2020 at 5:38 PM, Brand1 said:

Until this time, I do not find any problems within the forum because if a problem occurs, the moderators will solve it quickly, but I am ready to help anyone asking for help.

Thank you for your cooperation I am sure their are many friends of yours including I  need your help we shall send you a pm were necessary to help us. Nice to meet you

On 4/29/2020 at 4:47 AM, George10 said:

It is very vital for every beginner to consult experts on any problem he might have so that they can help and you will realize that we do suffer almost similar challenges.

That's right some experts will not give us time for them to help when we have concerns so let's help each other in the knowledge that we have in a certain topic. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/16/2020 at 10:08 AM, Dark_Sky said:

That's right some experts will not give us time for them to help when we have concerns so let's help each other in the knowledge that we have in a certain topic. 

I am not well an expert but yet I am ready to help anyone who seek for help, I can help in sharing a little knowledge I have about cryptocurrency.

In this forum we have elders in the forum which can always help us in difficulties, when we are faced with challenges, or when there is anything we don't understand we can ask in this forum and the members with higher knowledge will help us out

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day