Tell us your problem Let solve it together - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your problem Let solve it together

Is high time now we understand each other know ourselves let's be be one. We shall know our real friends because real friends are always here to help. Let know the best friends we have let's help help each other by posting our problems on cryptocurrency  were we get answers from our experts and those above us in the knowledge of cryptocurrency. 

I hope am bringing up a good topic to like each other and help new members here in this forum. If you agree with me. Tell us your opinion and share your problem let solve it together.

Thank you my friend for sharing this post I find some difficulty in trading so far I want to know if the currency is green in the platform Does this mean that it is the right time to trade or do I have to wait for the color to become red please help

5 minutes ago, Zaino34 said:

Thank you my friend for sharing this post I find some difficulty in trading so far I want to know if the currency is green in the platform Does this mean that it is the right time to trade or do I have to wait for the color to become red please help

You really can't make decision based on that, there's lot's of more things to consider. There's no one way to trade and people are constantly fighting over different strategies, indicators and psychology of it, and still nothing works 100% of the time.

From your message i gather that you haven't learned technical analysis yet and i recommend to take at least a basic course on that. Learning the basics on trading opened my eyes to whole new world and the best part is that you don't need to trade blindly anymore.

There are free courses on the youtube, they vary on quality, but if you are looking for basics in TA, they are pretty much same everywhere so you can't go terribly wrong watching anything.

If you handle written word better try to search info on investopedia, they got every major indicator and trading theory pretty much covered.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 14
  • +2 4
  • +3 6
  • +4 4
  • +5 3

Thank you for this great topic. I hope that experts in the world of trading will publish topics for digital currencies that are expected to increase in price according to the market and according to supply and demand, and mention the currencies whose value will decrease to get away from it, perhaps we can reduce losses as much as possible.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +4 1

Well, you're the one who are messaging me private and you wanted to be my friend here and i appreciate it mate, just help each other here by correcting the wrong of the other one to know what is much better ideas for an particular topic.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 8
  • +2 5
  • +3 2

It's a marvellous initiative. A lot of user faces a lot of new problems everyday. But maybe they don't know where to tell about those problems and get a solution. So I was guessing when will the new access  will open and yobit will be accpeting new users. Because my friend is having this problem an I cannot see him suffering. Is there any official way to contact Yobit platform authority? 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 5

24 minutes ago, Amrhamza1999 said:

I don't have any problem in Crypto talk forum. But I wish to get paid for 40 posts not for 30. Because I am in quarantine like people in whole world. And now I have more free time for spending in this forum.

Well, this forum talks about to the everyone's problem, when you have a problem taken here in this forum, you can approach any members here, happy posting mate.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

8 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Is high time now we understand each other know ourselves let's be be one. We shall know our real friends because real friends are always here to help. Let know the best friends we have let's help help each other by posting our problems on cryptocurrency  were we get answers from our experts and those above us in the knowledge of cryptocurrency. 

I hope am bringing up a good topic to like each other and help new members here in this forum. If you agree with me. Tell us your opinion and share your problem let solve it together.

I think that this approach to other members is great because if they have any problem and they are embarrass to approach here in crypto talk this is great because they can now talk about the problems and give tips to beginners. 

• +1 9
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

9 minutes ago, Zues said:

I think that this approach to other members is great because if they have any problem and they are embarrass to approach here in crypto talk this is great because they can now talk about the problems and give tips to beginners. 

This forum will give full help to members in this forum and many of our problems will be solve here we can learn, earn, and meet new friends that are experts

You  are right  this is good  way to make questions  and answers like a friends and help each other in this way. This will be great help for every  New member  and learner. 

• -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes bro your right in this forum we are all friends and family members, if anyone face any problem in crypto currencies then discusse in the forum, and try to solve this problem its good this type activities gives motivation, and feels we are not alone someone have to support for us.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 4

11 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

Hi @Zaino34 you problem will be solve as we unite here in this forum in this topic even though I don't have answers to some questions I have hope that some one with the answers will be here to answer your questions. You are welcome just be patient and expect feedbacks

I totally agree with you, we must, as members of a forum CryptoTalk be like the same family that helps each other, and I hope all members, especially beginners, to put their problems in cryptocurrencies and I am sure that they will find the solution by helping some members Who have experience in the crypto world

• +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 4/28/2020 at 1:16 PM, Babubu609 said:

Thank you, my friend. Indeed, we must be one hand on the site and be cooperative with each other in order to share information with each other and we also solve each other's problems.

• +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +5 1

I want to learn to trade heavily. Trading in cryptocurrency and trading in Forex, but so far I have not started learning. I want someone to encourage me to do this by sharing my knowledge about trading. Thank you for this useful post.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes, this is great, we must share the problems in order to solve them together. I have seen many friends in the forum who have found solutions to their problems through the experience of senior members.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 4/29/2020 at 2:19 AM, Zaino34 said:

It depends on the current price of certain coin but actually,those green flags,is sometimes good time for others to sell their coin if they bought during red flags. So you have to consider and analyze the price history for you to know if it is good time to trade or not. But most of the time red flags or drops in price is a good time to buy and not to panic.

• +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

That's why we are here.

Let's share our cryptocurrency experiences and learn from one another, if you have any problem, put it forward, I am sure you will always find help on the forum no matter what aspect 

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Your topic is very important for everyone. This topic is very important for everyone because we have to have an idea about every coin we have at present so that we can benefit from the trade by treading me and it will be very useful to have an idea about this.

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

It's good to be able to have members of the forum to count on, if they encounter problems. I don't have any right now, although there are various problems occuring to anyone and at some point they would like to talk about them and ask for suggestions. I guess that with this post most members will be ready to help.

• +3 1

On 4/29/2020 at 11:14 AM, Zues said:

Well, this is why we need here in this forum to help the newcomer's to guide them here and also to gave them some information about cryptocurrency so that they can answer some threads here properly. Happy posting.

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Everything will be solved more quickly by a community of people instead of trying to solve our problems by ourselves so I think you are totally right and we should form a community from this forum members and try to solve each others problem faster.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

@Zaino34 Hi friend, there is a fake green color when trading... You can see the price has turn to green but it may not be the right time for you to trade. You have to count three greens and take the forth green to make your trade, but never believe in the first green color because sometimes the price are going zigzag.. It can turn green and then red in just one minute.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thanks rfor an amazing and useful topic.actually i don't know how to trade i just follow to some goood traders andd take advice by them so can you please tell me basic  things to start trading independently and that trading should be safe one

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This publication has an excellent energy, I love to see forum users with this initiative that encourages us to help each other, and it is satisfactory, for now I have no problems but I join to provide solutions to whoever has them.

Edited by Michael0606
  • +1 1
  • +2 1