Tell us your problem Let solve it together - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your problem Let solve it together

Thanks rfor an amazing and useful topic.actually i don't know how to trade i just follow to some goood traders andd take advice by them so can you please tell me basic things to start trading independently and that trading should be safe one.

Thank you dear friend for this great topic. I hope that experts in the world of trading will publish topics for digital currencies.That are expected to increase in price according to the market and according to supply and demand, and mention the currencies..whose value will decrease to get away from it, perhaps we can reduce losses as much as possible.Thanks

I did not encounter any problem in this forum because I have learned from studying here and moving on. The forum and all the members are helpful.

Thank you dear friend for this great topic. I hope that experts in the world of trading will publish topics for digital currencies. That are expected to increase in price according to the market and according to supply and demand. And mention the currencies whose value will decrease to get away from it,, perhaps we can reduce losses as much as possible.                                                  God bless you all

Yes, you are right. There is a lot here that needs help, guidance and direction. Also, beginners are the ones who face problems because there is not enough experience and cannot publish publications for fear of violating the rules and laws, so we have to publish leaflets and explain how to work and how to publish new publications and answer all questions.

• +5 1

You are absolutely right friend. We should help each other and also guide beginners so that beginners work with hard work. We should also encourage them by giving likes and positive reputation So that they work with more passion.

Yes this is the amizing topic ..My problem is that  ... actually i am a new users of this forum .I coment on the post but the atual my mony dont show me .Where my amount is show? I not understand the side on this that how i work properly on it and earn it.?

A wonderful initiative, the entry of new members raises many questions and must be supported by them. The world of currencies is wide and has many things that need study, understanding and awareness.
We always face obstacles and problems, and we must seek the help of those who are more experienced here, and thus we can achieve better interaction in this forum and benefit everyone.

Thanks for this kind initiative, my friend, which greatly contributes to the miserliness of the problems of people who are less experienced. I have a question regarding whether there are platforms in a different language. Thank you, my friends.

Thank you for bringing up such an interesting subject. I hope that experts in the field of trading will publish topics about digital currencies that are expected to rise in price in response to market conditions and supply and demand, as well as currencies whose value is expected to fall in order to avoid it, so that we can minimise losses as much as possible.

• +5 1

You are right my friend, we must support each other in order to understand how things are going and benefit from the experiences of old members who have sufficient knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies, their investments and how to trade them. I am grateful for you for sharing this thread to see and benefit from the good posts of all members.💮

Thank you for bringing up such an interesting subject. I hope that experts in the field of trading will publish topics about digital currencies that are expected to rise in price as a result of market forces and supply and demand, as well as currencies whose value is expected to fall as a result of market forces.

In this platform everyone is learning something new everyday. No one is perfect. Learning never stops. Everyone face some problems. So don't worry at all if you have any issue that share it with others they will help you if they have solution.

Currently, my friends, I did not face any problem, and if that happens, I will not hesitate to ask about the solution, and of course you will be the first to ask about it .

many thanks since the one in question eager matter. i am hoping that fact experts epithetical short selling can put in writing issues since currencies that fact are calculated booming worth pay no attention supermarket according to produce and insist, along with talk about sensational economies who while reverence old testament cut down to attain clear of something that, possibly we are able to trim down eliminations up to feasible.

I agree with you my dear friend .. We must all cooperate in this forum and help our detestation in solving problems .. on the one hand, in order to become true friends, and on the other hand, in order to benefit from each other’s experiences.

Cryptotalk is not that complicated that I thought when I started using it , I think there is no problems with using this forum just you have to choose what kind of topic will benefit cryptotalk members and just write it .

Thank you for the great contribution to unite the members to provide assistance to some of them. My problem in the world of cryptocurrencies is that I am afraid of investing and that I will have a heavy loss in cryptocurrency money. Please guide me and raise topics That teaches us how to invest .

Why not dear this is very good thing.In this we can easily understand each other and solve our problems by helping each other.This is much beneficial and solutions of problems for us.

I agree with you my opinion, my friend, when we get into trouble, we have to seek help from those who are more experienced and knowledgeable and ask for help from them to help us and guide us, especially the new members. They also have to read the rules and tips for this forum to avoid getting into trouble.

Of course, we all agree that the forum possesses an interactive educational spirit, as it basically creates a learning style from discussions around the encrypted world, and new members have learned from expert members and if you encounter a problem then they ask about it here.

Thank you, my friend, for sharing your thoughts with us.

As for me, I wish the experts to publish their trading and investment experiences so that we learn from them and not make the mistakes that they made.

I have seen many of them spread their knowledge, but I hope everyone will do the same thing, good luck.

There are many things that I did not know about yet, and I avoid publishing to avoid violating the terms and rules. I don’t know when I’m ready to post and put my ideas forward. I’m still in the learning phase in the forum.

Yes this is very important thing we can talk with each other and tell all them problems and get solution it will be very usefull to have idea.

Honestly, I encourage this comment, especially since I am a new member. Loving and helping each other will benefit us greatly and will benefit the forum