Suggest special reward for members on leadersboard yes or no? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Suggest special reward for members on leadersboard yes or no?

I am coming up with this topic not for myself but for all of us on the forum to serve as an act of motivation to users.if the moderators could investigate on this topic It has a lot of meaning which could be well accepted and very helpful to the forum. This topic will serve as a way to motivate users to do post and create topic and also received good reputation which will help determine the amount of good post available in the forum. Newbies will be happy to learn that they could be eligible to participate in this because it is just like competition to everyone and everyone will be able to make good posts that deserves reputations. The moderators don't have to overstressed themselves in looking for multiple accounts because the number of spammers will be reduces and number of good posts will increase. Spammers will give effort in making sure the one account they are using could be eligible to receive reward if they made good qaulity post at least. Even they will be having two accounts they will not be difficult to be caught. The teams will find this very helpful and very informative and also to everyone on the forum. Assuming if the reward could be paid weekly to qualify users with a specific amount of users for their efforts it will give them more courage to do more qaulity post and create relevant topic relevant to the forum against next week and there will be sufficient topics for posting. 

I am sure that the moderators are not only after our posts but the quality of the post. If we create quality post and topics the moderators will be happy because they will be less stressful whille deleting of unwanted topics from the forum.

I could really give suggestions to the moderators if possible some thing should be created that will help us know an already created or existing topics in the forum. E.g when you type a topic you want to create if it is existing let the system identify to you with the feedback that  this topic is already exist. 

Just as if you are registering a topic with the same sentence then this will give you assurance and confidence that this topic is already written so you have to change it.

This topic I am sure to be very informative and helpful for the forum at large with but we the users and the moderators. With that am sure we shall regret not for taking my suggestion. My dear friends I know you may have many Suggestion to share I will be looking more forward to your suggestion I don't know if am saying the right decision. Although I know the moderators has the right to make this suggestion but we are in the stage of helping the forum to improve. I am given more appreciation to those that accept my suggestions and those that are here to correct me and share us their own suggestion. You are all welcome

There are a lot of junior members who provide interest. Their good role in developing work cannot be ended here. I am very happy with the principle of equal payment. I expect that your words are good and important, but the final decision is not for us.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 6

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This might actually motivate people into writing quality posts, although there might be bias as there are many people having a lot of real-life friends and all of them participating in the forum. So I guess it will be the same members earning by writing small posts with limited information without expanding much, and earn hundreds of likes from their irl friends. 

• +2 1

18 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

I am coming up with this topic not for myself but for all of us on the forum to serve as an act of motivation to users.if the moderators could investigate on this topic It has a lot of meaning which could be well accepted and very helpful to the forum. This topic will serve as a way to motivate users to do post and create topic and also received good reputation which will help determine the amount of good post available in the forum. Newbies will be happy to learn that they could be eligible to participate in this because it is just like competition to everyone and everyone will be able to make good posts that deserves reputations. The moderators don't have to overstressed themselves in looking for multiple accounts because the number of spammers will be reduces and number of good posts will increase. Spammers will give effort in making sure the one account they are using could be eligible to receive reward if they made good qaulity post at least. Even they will be having two accounts they will not be difficult to be caught. The teams will find this very helpful and very informative and also to everyone on the forum. Assuming if the reward could be paid weekly to qualify users with a specific amount of users for their efforts it will give them more courage to do more qaulity post and create relevant topic relevant to the forum against next week and there will be sufficient topics for posting. 

I am sure that the moderators are not only after our posts but the quality of the post. If we create quality post and topics the moderators will be happy because they will be less stressful whille deleting of unwanted topics from the forum.

I could really give suggestions to the moderators if possible some thing should be created that will help us know an already created or existing topics in the forum. E.g when you type a topic you want to create if it is existing let the system identify to you with the feedback that  this topic is already exist. 

Just as if you are registering a topic with the same sentence then this will give you assurance and confidence that this topic is already written so you have to change it.

This topic I am sure to be very informative and helpful for the forum at large with but we the users and the moderators. With that am sure we shall regret not for taking my suggestion. My dear friends I know you may have many Suggestion to share I will be looking more forward to your suggestion I don't know if am saying the right decision. Although I know the moderators has the right to make this suggestion but we are in the stage of helping the forum to improve. I am given more appreciation to those that accept my suggestions and those that are here to correct me and share us their own suggestion. You are all welcome

I think I will agree with you. Well, those on the leaderboard deserve to be there, and also they deserve rewards. It is because they contribute a lot in this forum and they work hard to achieve that rank in the leaderboard. So even just a little reward to them can make them happy and say that they hard work really pays off. I hope that the admins will grant this suggestion and make it happen.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Personally I think that the forum is perfect as this should not ask you more we should just create useful content to improve it every day let us stop demanding so much from it 

12 minutes ago, Hatred said:

I think I will agree with you. Well, those on the leaderboard deserve to be there, and also they deserve rewards. It is because they contribute a lot in this forum and they work hard to achieve that rank in the leaderboard. So even just a little reward to them can make them happy and say that they hard work really pays off. I hope that the admins will grant this suggestion and make it happen.

I wished if that could be considered and make possible this will encourage others to reach that peak and those on the leadersboard need to be proper checked with full investigation before selecting to be sure of the legit posters that they deserve the reputations not those that will scam each other to give theirselves reputations.

You are right friend, rewards for those who are in the leaderboard is good because they will encourage them to write more useful topics. But there are many members in the leader board, i think it will be more good if they will give rewards to those who won the gold achievement.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Dear friend topic is lengthy but your topic is good and suggestion also nice, yes in this forum so many members own most liked content of the day tittle, but unfortunately they can't earn any extra reward so if forum admin gives any extra reward, then so many members inspired and trys to post good topics.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Thank you my friend for this good post, and I totally agree with you in your proposal to grant a special reward to members on the leaderboard, this proposal contributes to increasing competition between members in order to create important and high-quality topics and this will lead to improving the level of the forum

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 4/28/2020 at 4:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

Suggest special reward for members on leadersboard yes or no?

there was a topic regard this and my answer remain the same as before. this forum don't need more rewards because the base reward of the pay per post campaign is enough.

and even if you put a reward for the members on the leaderboard this will not help to fight against the spammers.

so my answer is no, we don't need it

This is a good suggestion, my friend, but so far all members take the same amount and nothing extra. This equal payment I think is better, but the exchange of additional rewards also helps to encourage members to publish good content to win rewards.

10 hours ago, Rickso said:

there was a topic regard this and my answer remain the same as before. this forum don't need more rewards because the base reward of the pay per post campaign is enough.

and even if you put a reward for the members on the leaderboard this will not help to fight against the spammers.

so my answer is no, we don't need it

If I may consider your opinion you mean no reward should be added, were majority of people say yes I don't know the reason why you insist on know for I don't said it will fight against all scammers I said it will reduce the numbers of scammers

Well, this will be unfair for many members here in this forum and also many members also will be doing some abusive activity just to be win for this reward, i hope you may understand mate.

Yes mate I agree with you it is a good suggetion to start rewarding those who are most contributors in this forum and it would encourage them to even do more.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this will be unfair for many members here in this forum and also many members also will be doing some abusive activity just to be win for this reward, i hope you may understand mate.

I agree with you but I just suggest it should be done that way because been into the leaders board is not easy because you need to work hard before you get qaulified. And also even if the reward will be given the moderators have to make clear investigations before approving a member against spamming. If you could check moreover only 3 people get qaulified daily and one cannot always be in the board. If not their is no need to be in the leaders boards without being paid for all the effort you made, but if you are paid you will get motivated hope you get my point.

52 minutes ago, George10 said:

Yes mate I agree with you it is a good suggetion to start rewarding those who are most contributors in this forum and it would encourage them to even do more.

Yes this will motivate them to create more qaulity post and topics in the forums and help members too, and everyone will be willing to be at the board

I am agree with you by saying  that thee should  be some extra reward  for those members  who are on leadersboard. It encourage other members  to work more hard and get that reward  also.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I just joined the cryptotalk.This forum looks great.I think you are talking about the rank of the members can you let me know?We earn more if ohr rank increases?

21 hours ago, Hatred said:

This is a suggestion and the admin only can decides if it is good or bad. They will decide what best to be giving to the great contributors

I do not think that the reward they give here is stable and perfect, if we want the forum to last like this, perfect, we must accept this type of reward, so the forum will continue.

But we all know that some members here just want to cheat and giving reactions to one account to make it appear in the leadership board.. so the main problem in my opinion is that making more than one account for each body here! when the admins prevent them from making more than one account so then we will be able to give rewards for the best members here without cheating.

Thanks for your ideas but this post is really long! you can just typing the essential ideas in a simple way to make more people read them.. i agree with you in this topic.. thanks..

On 4/28/2020 at 5:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

So what's do you means, is that your means thats moderators should not be paying everyday per post? But only they will pay those witb good post? If things will be like thats, the forum wouldn't achieved their goals of gaining many users in a few time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, guatazoo said:

So what's do you means, is that your means thats moderators should not be paying everyday per post? But only they will pay those witb good post? If things will be like thats, the forum wouldn't achieved their goals of gaining many users in a few time.

I don't say the pay by post should be stop I am talking of a special reward for members on the leadersboard

yes i am agree with your words.as the way of appreciation members who got high reputations and got hugh number of post should be honoured with some rewards.it Will really appreciate and motivate then and they again start doing some more good things

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

I don't say the pay by post should be stop I am talking of a special reward for members on the leadersboard

But to be paid for every post thats we are making, this is basically reward, so in my opinion I don't suggest if there will be additional rewards because this is not the earning site.