Suggest special reward for members on leadersboard yes or no? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Suggest special reward for members on leadersboard yes or no?

3 hours ago, Sennpaaai said:

I hope that this campaign are not going to the end, but we should always be ready for such things. But i think that without announcement they will not end it suddenly 

There should be an update when it ends because no payment should by then and I hope new campaigns should be established even if this one ends.

45 minutes ago, Sentry said:

I think that suggestion is too much to ask. We got the search function here in the forum wherein we can search first for the topic that we wanted to create. Then of course, if there is already a topic that exist then we don't post that topic again. Members here are just too lazy to search for topics.

I think that suggestion is absolutely useless, because probability of creating topic with the same title is about 0%, so if you are going to check every character it would be useless as i said before

17 hours ago, Sentry said:

I think that suggestion is too much to ask. We got the search function here in the forum wherein we can search first for the topic that we wanted to create. Then of course, if there is already a topic that exist then we don't post that topic again. Members here are just too lazy to search for topics.

16 hours ago, Sennpaaai said:

I think that suggestion is absolutely useless, because probability of creating topic with the same title is about 0%, so if you are going to check every character it would be useless as i said before

@Sennpaaai you quoted sentry and that is the posts above yours, you are the one that is so wrong, check sentry comment, before creating topics, search for it on the forum to know if similar topic has been created, and if created, no need to duplicate. 

Yes i am totally agreeing it that forum should provide any extra earnings or rewards for the users who are in the top of leaderboards because it takes too much of effort to reach over their in such a big community and we should appraise their efforts with some extra rewards to them.

On 5/1/2020 at 3:23 PM, Babubu609 said:

You can try to read my post again I think you can understand what am saying, it seems you don't know the leadersboard, I said a special reward supposed to be giving to members in the leaders board because it is not easy to be on the leaders board because you need to work hard to get reputations this can make you to be eligible in the leadersboard, then I decide to suggest if a special reward to be given to the highest member either weekly ir dailly this will motivate them to give more effort and the other members will try to be like them to work and to receive the same reward. I hope you get it now

Well, i read your discussion from the other member here, you have some point but as of now this is not applicable, this campaign is just a pay per posts, there's a possibility to happen this in coming campaigns here in this forum, I hope you may understand.

• +1 2

7 hours ago, Yomose said:

@Sennpaaai you quoted sentry and that is the posts above yours, you are the one that is so wrong, check sentry comment, before creating topics, search for it on the forum to know if similar topic has been created, and if created, no need to duplicate. 

So i said that i`m agree with his opinion, almost no one cares about duplicating posts because they are too lazy, and suggestion about auto check for duplicate is useless. What`s wrong?

11 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, i read your discussion from the other member here, you have some point but as of now this is not applicable, this campaign is just a pay per posts, there's a possibility to happen this in coming campaigns here in this forum, I hope you may understand.

Even if special or more reward should be given, it suppose not to be for those on the leaderboard only buy should be done according to ranking. It is ranking that will be good to make such special reward. 

9 hours ago, Yomose said:

Even if special or more reward should be given, it suppose not to be for those on the leaderboard only buy should be done according to ranking. It is ranking that will be good to make such special reward. 

Well, just wait for further update here in this forum if they're now allowed to have some extra reward from the members in the leaderboard, as of now there has no available for that.

13 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, just wait for further update here in this forum if they're now allowed to have some extra reward from the members in the leaderboard, as of now there has no available for that.

You still do mot get this, what I am saying is that, it is not possible. This campaign is pay by posts and irrespective of the rank, the reward is the same. If another yobit campaign starts on this forum, I believe the ranking could be implemented. But for now, do not think so. 

• +2 1

On 6/8/2020 at 10:58 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

I understand you mate as we can see more improvement in this forum now. There is hope for possibilities that the forum will implement given special reward to this members in the future.

This is a good idea and I think maybe this will be done during the new payment system and it is really good and advanced from the previous waiting for the TALK currency price to appear

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 6/23/2020 at 1:27 PM, Babubu609 said:

There is hope for possibilities that the forum will implement given special reward to this members in the future

Yes mate but not for now, and also in addition it can be having some different profit in terms of our ranks like in bitcointalk, they're depending to the ranks of the participants in a campaign if how much the profit that can give for them.

On 6/26/2020 at 3:56 AM, Amina1128 said:

I think if this forum will be giving special reward for members on the leadership board it will encouraged members or it will served as a challenge for all members to work harder in creating more interesting topics and also helping the new users to answer questions correctly in order to earn good reputations and remains on the leadership board.

Well, you have some point mate but this is not applicable for now because we have a new payment system, i think this will be happen in the future so all we need to do is to wait for it.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 6/25/2020 at 8:56 PM, Amina1128 said:

I think if this forum will be giving special reward for members on the leadership board it will encouraged members or it will served as a challenge for all members to work harder in creating more interesting topics and also helping the new users to answer questions correctly in order to earn good reputations and remains on the leadership board.

This will be very motivational to everyone when it is included but only the teams can decided we are all making suggestions base on our opinions.

The supervisors add bonuses to the leaderboards is very good as this will motivate all members to do their best in writing your posts and valuable and high-quality topics so that they can put their name inside the leaderboard to get some additional rewards and I hope this feature will be implemented soon

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/28/2020 at 9:35 AM, Nezar said:

The supervisors add bonuses to the leaderboards is very good as this will motivate all members to do their best in writing your posts and valuable and high-quality topics so that they can put their name inside the leaderboard to get some additional rewards and I hope this feature will be implemented soon

We can't really say it but as the matter of fact we expect to see this feature implemented very soon in the future. We hope should be implemented in this year.

I thoroughly concur with you in your proposition to allow an exceptional award to individuals on the leaderboard, this proposition adds to expanding rivalry between individuals so as to make significant and top notch points and this will prompt improving the degree of the gathering

11 hours ago, Jamaloo said:

I thoroughly concur with you in your proposition to allow an exceptional award to individuals on the leaderboard, this proposition adds to expanding rivalry between individuals so as to make significant and top notch points and this will prompt improving the degree of the gathering

Why? Are we admin? We are not admin! Only admin can decide such. 

As to what admin as said, all members are paid the same and equally. More good high quality posters not only those in the leader board are rated more and each rate are paid. 

I suggest the forum to create a special gift to members on the leaders board because it will motivate many people to be more serious and make a lot of contribution by creating topics and writing good quality posts that everyone will benefit. Receiving this reward will make them happy and it will bring more challenges of contribution in the forum.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 7/14/2020 at 2:40 AM, Solex said:

the forum to create a special gift to members on the leaders board because it will motivate many people to be more serious and make a lot of contribution by creating topics and writing good quality posts

I have tried the best to reach my suggestion but I think the moderators should have seen our opinions and they may look at it if they find it very useful.

23 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

I have tried the best to reach my suggestion but I think the moderators should have seen our opinions and they may look at it if they find it very useful.

I hope they find it useful because giving special reward to top level members will bring about competition in the forum which will make everyone to be serious on giving out there best knowledge to the forum and tht sounds good I guess.

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Abuyaman said:

from my investigation members who got high reputations and got hugh number of post should be honoured with some rewards.it Will really appreciate and motivate then and they again start doing some more good things

Any member that makes good post have high reputation therefore not regarding  to the numbers of post we have but the qaulity of post we did.

5 hours ago, Abuyaman said:

it will motivate everyone to make their contributions valuable and distinctive so that they can reach the high levels and to the forefront board to get the rewards.

No special reward for people on the leadership board, only four or five members are there, cryptotalk is never so like that, the only thing they implemented was the rating gain, and this does not favour only the members on the leaders board but everybody that rate. 

• +1 2

On 7/25/2020 at 9:47 AM, Ema watson said:

yes on this discussion board so many members own maximum preferred content of the day tittle,

Yes only few qaulified users were eligible to be on the board and this users are those that have the most like contents in the forum.

On 7/30/2020 at 7:17 PM, Billahi said:

Those members take a lot of time and write here and also a lot of posts gets deleted and we have to rewrite again which takes painstaking work so they should be rewarded with additional reward

It's really sad when we spend time to write a post and later got deleted we really feel it pains and this got us discouraged at fail to create topics.