Suggest special reward for members on leadersboard yes or no? - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Suggest special reward for members on leadersboard yes or no?

I agree with the suggestion that says paid should continue, and new special reward proposal should also be granted. 

• -1 1

In one hand, it is good idea because it will motivate people to write more informative posts. But in the other hand, it May cause some rating cheats, or even without that, people preferably put their likes on people with more rating so some rating solution should be added to create some balance. 

It is a good idea and I want to say that the top members that I see having the most reputation deserve a lot in the forum. I see some people that make great posts and promote the quality in the forum, I'm having some of them as role models on how to behave and make my posts too. These members deserve a prize when awarded the top places.

• +1 1

I think it would be great if there is a reward if you achieved the first place at leaderboard. This reward for the top 1 on the leaderboard makes the member in this forum to create more useful posts and also it would make them more motivated. But the decision is up to the admins ad moderators, of course.

• +1 1

Rewarding more to those who performs well and offers suggestions for the improvement of the forum is a good idea as it will also the other members to work hard and create useful content so that they could be awarded by the rewards

• +1 1

I think this kind of method should have a different system for payment or any type of reward would be given since it is another part of the way how the moderators would be returning to the hardworking members of this forum. I would say that it is a good thing since it would drive more users to be more productive in this forum looking forward to claiming this kind of rewards as well. Even though they already have the reputation system and the payment system for every content being counted, I would say that having an extra commission would be much better to control the behavior of the users in this forum.

It could be a good step to motivate people to create good and quality Content as If they will receive the extra reward for it.So I am agree with you regarding it and also agree with your suggestions about detection of our topic to tell us that either it is posted earlier or not as I feel it a good one and interesting.So I hope that we'll have Such good feature soon.

• +2 1

Yes I am agree there should be extra rewards and payment for the old members and for those members whose are at the highest rank because this act will appreciate them for good working and also they will work honestly. I think this act will also to inspire the new members to get high rank .

On 4/29/2020 at 12:06 AM, magd said:

There are a lot of junior members who provide interest. Their good role in developing work cannot be ended here. I am very happy with the principle of equal payment. I expect that your words are good and important, but the final decision is not for us.

Try to get what he's trying to say, if members that are on the leaders board are paid more than ordinary member, it'll boost the morale of other members to be more dedicated and work more to achieve membership on leadership

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a good suggestion but so far all members take the same amount and nothing extra. This equal payment I think is better, but the exchange of additional rewards also helps to encourage members to publish good content to win rewards.

I don't think members on the leadership board should be paid extra, though they made a good effort to get there but it wouldn't make any sense to pay them extra. Better still newbies should be paid extra an a motivation to keep them onboard.

It could be a good suggestion but I think there is no need of this update. Everyone gets pay equal and there is no seniority and the forum acts on the simple principal:

" The one post good and useful would get payment.                                          regardless of senior or junior"

It shows that thier preference is the amazing content.

the members on the leaderboard are the examples for us and also they work here very hard that is why they are here so there must be some extra reward for them.

On 4/28/2020 at 3:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

I could really give suggestions to the moderators if possible some thing should be created that will help us know an already created or existing topics in the forum. E.g when you type a topic you want to create if it is existing let the system identify to you with the feedback that  this topic is already exist. 

Just as if you are registering a topic with the same sentence then this will give you assurance and confidence that this topic is already written so you have to change it.

I really appreciate your suggestions. You raise a wonderful points in this your topic because there are lots of similar topics in this forum and I think it's a nice point for moderator to look forward to create a search bar to confirm whether a topic has already existed. 

There should be some reward for those who are contributing new things into the forum. If the moderators give rewards then people who works here gain more interest. Each one put his best for moving forward, ultimately forum got flooded with new topics. 

I think that's an awesome idea, members will be able to create good things in the forum ,if there effort is appreciated, they will do more , but if members do lot of good things in the forum and all they get appreciated for is just reputation am sure they won't be encouraged, they should be rewarded with some coins so as to encourage them

On 4/29/2020 at 12:06 AM, magd said:

There are a lot of junior members who provide interest. Their good role in developing work cannot be ended here. I am very happy with the principle of equal payment. I expect that your words are good and important, but the final decision is not for us.

You are always welcome mate, on a normal ground, there is supposed to be a reward for members on leadership board as the task on them will double ours more than ten times.  But hence there is not, I will urge the forum administrators to please look in to it and do something positive about it. You are always welcome

Bitcoins should be given to them whose are in the leadership borad because these are the members that working with diligent in this forum and definitely should be awarded with bitcoin.

Yes, I totally agree with you, that getting them like this will motivate us to do more and more serious work, we would have pushed the new members to work better and give them a strong motivation, I hope the supervisors think about your proposal and implement it

• +4 1

Hello friend

I really appreciate your efforts to create such a great topic.you are a positive image of this forum i personally think rewarding will keep motivate members and newbies of this forum.

Yes you are right dear this decision encourage juniors or other members to create useful post i think that is good so hopefully crypto see this post and make decisions about it

I would like to say that some reward for the members of leaderboard would be great. This absolutely will help the members to contribute more to the forum so that they can reach to the leaderboard and get some rewards. This is a good idea and i am in full support of this idea.

I think when people work really hard to achieve something they should actually be avknowledged. Because a litlle act of appreciation can motivate them to work more and more hard. In our community peaople actuakky dont get what they deserve and this thing damages the motivational instinct and tbey loose their self confidence on their selves. In this way we mostly loose those gems who actually can do good work. So if we talk about appreciating a leader is right or wrong than it is totaaly right we must appreciate those people whobwork hard to achieve their goals.