Which of these coins do you choose for trading? It is about time and profit. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Which of these coins do you choose for trading? It is about time and profit.

The first step for a successful trade is the choice of coin. In this topic, I want to compare two different types of coins that have different personalities. I refer to them as coin A and coin B. I will introduce them as the following:

Coin A - It is more profitable but rises very slowly.

Coin B - It is less profitable but rises fast.

It is really hard for me to decide which one is the better choice. Which one do you think will be more profitable if we hold them both for the same amount of time? I think if you buy the coin B, you will earn small profits quickly and you can catch up with the coin A because you can make more transactions. For example, 10 transactions with small profit = 1 or 2 transactions with big profit. This is just what I think. Have you experienced trading with coins that have similar characteristics?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -5 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

@Brushless4500KV  I have a question: What do you mean with "profitable"?? I don't really understand... About A and B, it's like "Short Term Trading" or "Day Trading" against "Long Term Trading". A smart investor diversifies his portfollio. The best is to use both strategies at the ssame time.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Definitely Coin A, because it means I can safely go in for the long term.

But in reality nobody can predict of course which coins will be most profitable in the end.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

4 minutes ago, johant123 said:

But in reality nobody can predict of course which coins will be most profitable in the end.

@johant123  True! That's why I prefer day trading! I don't really like to save funds if I am not sure to get benefits at the end. 

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

15 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

@Brushless4500KV  I have a question: What do you mean with "profitable"?? I don't really understand... About A and B, it's like "Short Term Trading" or "Day Trading" against "Long Term Trading". A smart investor diversifies his portfollio. The best is to use both strategies at the ssame time.

By profitable I mean a coin which fluctuates quite often and its value keeps changing. This coin can be called profitable because you can buy and sell it so many times and earn so much profit from it. Yes, it can be like short term and long term but which one (A or B) do you think will give a trader more earning?

6 hours ago, Mishadima said:

Definitely I will go for coin "A" since it will assure me more profit and you will hardly earn big profit if you are not patient enough in trading coins. Coins A is the one every good trader will go for because it is just a matter of time before it rise.

Why are you sure that coin A gives you more profit? It can give you one single profit after a longer period of time but the profits of coin B can accumulate over time. Don't you think that coin B can be the same as A in terms of total earning? Please explain more about your reasons.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

In my opinion coin A is best for trading because its take some time but later its gives good profit with out any risk, like few months back I invest in litecoin, when I buy this coins prices low maybr around 50$ dollars, but later price increase and I earn 100$ dollars in few months, 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

For me, I choose the most profitable currencies, which rise slowly, and the reason for this choice is that slow currencies are safer. In the event of any error, the matter can be modified and corrected for the error. As for those that rise quickly, they drop quickly and you may not have time to make a decision.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will choose coin A because I can invest a large amount in it and earn much more, with much less risk, since a coin that is growing fast can fall at any time. 

• +2 2

oh. This is not the currency I see it more like talking about trading. I personally trade regularly and I diversify myself. Profit opportunity comes at me working. Because of the specific time and trading difficult to say, when I see the currency I choose to trade it is beneficial for me, for example in the altcoin season, my choice is daily trading. I think I will choose 2 coins.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

It is better to go for the both coins, it all depends on the strategies you are using for a better Profits, this will make it easier for us to trade them together

• +4 1

I think coin A is safe for long-term investment and it can generate some profits in that period of time while as coin B can be good for short term trading.

• +5 1

On 4/28/2020 at 6:58 PM, bitcoinb said:

@johant123  True! That's why I prefer day trading! I don't really like to save funds if I am not sure to get benefits at the end. 

Day trading is definitely good if you don't want to sleep over investment and want quick profits but they surely have lesser percentage of accuracy. In short term trading, one needs to very sharp and fast in doing analysis and making trading moves, in fact, those with good level of the market are those that do day trading.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Probabily Coin A just because that's the better way that trading should be made.

You shouldn't be greedy and going for those coins that suddently make a wild price jump because it might be big whales or some irregular moment.

Instead go for small earnings and diversify your coins as much as possible.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 4/28/2020 at 2:44 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Coin A - It is more profitable but rises very slowly.

Coin B - It is less profitable but rises fast.

Traders diversify, like me, I will take the both coin, there are some coins that you will expect 1.5x gain in short time but some turned out to give 3x gain or even more in short time. So, it depends. 

• +4 1

5 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Day trading is definitely good if you don't want to sleep over investment and want quick profits but they surely have lesser percentage of accuracy. In short term trading, one needs to very sharp and fast in doing analysis and making trading moves, in fact, those with good level of the market are those that do day trading.

I have started trading daily since last month in Yobit. So far, it was a good experience for me and all my trades have been profitable but there is something I should say about it. It is called day trading and everyone who does it, thinks he will earn profit every single day but this is impossible. I earned profit every 3 days on average. The market doesn't change in a way to let traders reap their rewards daily unless you have a wide variety of coins and trade with one of them each day. As you said, it also requires precision and attention more than other types of trading.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I have no problem using the two methods as long as these two methods with the final result are profitable, but surely achieving more profits is the preferred method for everyone even if we wait longer

I will use coin B, because if i will make maybe 5 trades per day i may earn the same amount like coin A. I use this method to trade volatility in forex market, its very risk to trade volatility but profitable. I may deposit $100 and trade slowly maybe 3 - 6 trades according to my needs. I always target a profit of $10 per trade, that means by this trick i earn $30 - $60 dollars every day even weekends because volatility works 24/7

Time is the ultimate weapon!

If you want to hold both types of coins for the same period of time them I guess Coin B is more profitable because you can make quick profit by Investing in coin B. Coin A is good for long term investment. Select your coin to invest after analysing the future movement of market. 

• +3 1

For me, I prefer the currency that rises slowly, it is safer than the currencies that rise quickly, because if the currencies that rise slowly start to decrease, we may be able to withdraw or convert them to another currency quickly, but if the price of the currency that rises quickly falls, this decline will be fast and we will lose All of our money

• +4 1

It depends on the terms of investing. If we are preferring a long term investment plans, I think preferring Coin A ia the best as it's price is slowly raising and in the case of pump and dump coin like Coin B(If it is relatable), I never choose for a long-term investment purpose. 

• +3 1

The choice of coin will depend on my employment. When trading b coin, I need a lot of time to monitor the market to make frequent transactions. Otherwise with coin A.

• +4 1

I choose coin A because there are lots of coins which is following Coin A and example is ADA, Vechain, ZIL these three coin price rises very slowly and also going down very slowly and I know how to take profit from this kind of coins.

• +4 1

I used different techniques for making quick profits from market movements so I used high volatile based coins and tokens because in this way I can earn more profits with multiple trades from whole month. So I like to trade with aggressive mind set. 

• +3 1

I prefer any option in which security is high because I love to deal with cryptocurrencies in a safe way and trade in a safe way I think it is better than to trade in a risky way on my capital and my cryptocurrencies

• +2 1