Bitcoin will go up to six numbers - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Bitcoin will go up to six numbers

You might be right, that is why everybody hopes to happen something good after the halving. Maybe they are true about that, but it is indefinite what will happen. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that cryptocurrency and especially Bitcoin is very valuable asset and its price can be very very high. But peoples attraction to crypto industry still low so six number price is impossible now, but possible in future 

2 hours ago, nykas said:

I think that cryptocurrency and especially Bitcoin is very valuable asset and its price can be very very high. But peoples attraction to crypto industry still low so six number price is impossible now, but possible in future 

Cryptocurrency and BTC are so profitable, and we can realize that there are numbers of people don't know still about crypto-world anything. But it is not exaggeration to say that this will change in the future. 

20 hours ago, betelihem said:

By the way i don't like that bitcoin will  teach the roof and  like with 6 figures or more, because if  the price of bitcoin more than 100,000$$ then we can't afford it and we can buy any bitcoin, we use only the coins we have in our wallets, and crypto will change to multi billionaires interest, and we can't afford it just like diamonds and platinum.  

If the Bitcoin market cap achieves the same value of gold, Bitcoin can logically see its price exceed $ 100,000 at some point between 2021 and 2022. This shift will be the biggest opportunity to create wealth for many large investors.

2 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

If the Bitcoin market cap achieves the same value of gold, Bitcoin can logically see its price exceed $ 100,000 at some point between 2021 and 2022. This shift will be the biggest opportunity to create wealth for many large investors.

But we will be out of the game and the large investors will take place and we will be back to the bottom with no money and no online earning staffs, meany crypto users want the price of bitcoin to rich the top but they didn't think through it, they want one time profit they don't think the future.

reaching 100.000$ for bitcoin it is almost impossible simply because  to achieve that price there should be a lot of people interested with a lot of volume. a volume like that can only be brought by the institutional .

i hope you agree with me that to bring the price from 10$ to 1000$-10.000$ it is "quite easy" but it is a completely another thing bring the price from 10.000$ to 100.000$

I never believe in expectations because most of them are incorrect and wrong, especially within the crypto world, where the market is witnessing large fluctuations in prices, but it is very likely that the price will reach the end of the year to 15,000, so what we can do is wait only and watch what happens

The prediction of Tim draper is always correct and if he has said that bitcoin price will be in six digit then without any doubt I can rely on this prediction and this will be the price of Bitcoin after some years but for that much time we have to keep faces

I think that also. Within  the next 10 to 15 years the price of bitcoins will definitely go into six numbers. The bitcoin has completed a decade successfully. And from 0 it has started and now it is 10k usd valued currency. And also it is highest valued cryptocurrency of the world. So in another decade or two decade after the price will surely go to the roof and it will touch the six digit value. 

• +2 1

If it means bitcoin will grow in 6 folds which means the price will grow above $50000, this may happen but not in the next four years, it is now hard for bitcoin to grow in price. But I believe the price this year will be more than $15000 but under assumption and prediction. 

I don't agree with this, because six digits means 100,000 dollars which is very hard for bitcoin to reach. The price of bitcoin for now has only 4 digits, at least we could talk about five digit maybe 25,000 dollars.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes, I am very optimistic about the future of Bitcoin and are certain that it will come one day and become the number one currency in the whole world and perhaps also replace the dollar, but I think that the predictions about the rise of Bitcoin to such huge figures are slightly exaggerated predictions.

7 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

This is really a difficult prediction, but it could happen in the future. Because we never know, bitcoin will be able to reach what level. But I expect the best for bitcoin later.

there's no limit to where bitcoin could go, it all depends on the market movement and the value people are willing to give it, so in the future it could definitely go 6 digits

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 4/29/2020 at 8:01 AM, BTC Future said:

These statements are pointless as I could say too that it can reach a billion USD in the next thousand years.

You are brilliant!!!

On 4/28/2020 at 10:46 AM, SuperCrypto said:

One of the most popular supporters of bitcoin, Tim Draper, has confirmed that he still adheres to all his six-digit crypto price predictions

Bitcoin reaching up to six digits is something I believe very much it is possible but in a long term (maybe close to 2140), as I wouldn't disagree with his opinions taking in to consideration the price evolution we have seen over the last decade. Tim Draper is just being optimistic with no technical view, him holding a big whale.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

As at the moment, we see that bitcoin is mostly at the range of being a four digit Coin, as it also see the glimpse of a 5 digit, when it reaches and surpasses $10000.  As having bitcoin touching 6 digits will actually make bitcoin. Very scare and expensive to actually buy a full coin, as having bitcoin at $100000 will just be too much for people who are not miners to purchase any full bitcoin

• +2 1

7 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

I can't deny that, in crypto I always hope for the best for bitcoin. And if it can't be achieved, then that's what happened. The most important thing is always to be able to use the moment to be able to produce a little profit.

that's the spirit, i also hope the best for bitcoin, and if it reaches 6 digits next year i would be even happier, but no one knows what can happen

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Myself, I personally believe that six-digit price raise up can also be possible for Bitcoin in the near future. If we locate its past 10 years journey, Bitcoin has became really so powerful and the most expensive too. According to increasing its demands in the market, we can not neglect the possibility that six-digit price can also be possible for it. 

On 6/5/2020 at 8:12 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

that's the spirit, i also hope the best for bitcoin, and if it reaches 6 digits next year i would be even happier, but no one knows what can happen

For bitcoin to grow up kr go up to sic digits will not happen this time around, iwven if it will happen, it will take years. Bitcoin market capital now is very high, the more the market capital the less will be the increase in volatility. Just know that. 

• +1 1

I don't think or believe it. Since there are many nuances. I do not believe that in the future the world will be without physical money. Digital money depends on the network and so on So there will always be physical ones. This is my personal opinion.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, CryptoMaxim said:

I don't think or believe it. Since there are many nuances. I do not believe that in the future the world will be without physical money. Digital money depends on the network and so on So there will always be physical ones. This is my personal opinion.

About physical money, the world will always depend on it, but digital money too are important, even the physical money we talked about can also be in digital form, cryptocurrencies are just alternatives.

About bitcoin increase in six numbers, this is not possible anytime soon, but I do mot know of decades to now. 

I do not think that will happen, it is very difficult for Bitcoin to rise and its price reaches $ 100,000 although there are many experts in the field of crypto assert that Bitcoin will reach crazy prices such as $ 500,000 or more, but this is illogical for the time being at least in my opinion, maybe in the future things will change

I don't think that bitcoin will soon reach a digital value of 6 digits it's just too much.This will happen far in the future but not as not now.Of course I would like to,but this is a very small chance.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I am sure that will happen, because is the best currency, bitcoin will grow in price and it can happen even in this year

• +1 1

Tim Draper is one of the early adopters and made a good investment in Bitcoin that given him plenty of returns. I don't think he sold any and his predictions are similar to other early investors that think of Bitcoin as something that will become mass adopted in the future.