How to be on the leaders board - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to be on the leaders board

This has been to complicated to many members that only users with highest posts are listed on the leaderboard. That is not true. I am not having the highest post am still a full member and I was able to be on the leadersboard and listed among the popular contributors. This is not that difficult friends you can do this, only by doing good and quality post create good topics. 

With this you can be what I am. Best of luck friends

1 minute ago, Babubu609 said:

This has been to complicated to many members that only users with highest posts are listed on the leaderboard. That is not true. I am not having the highest post am still a full member and I was able to be on the leadersboard and listed among the popular contributors. This is not that difficult friends you can do this, only by doing good and quality post create good topics. 

And also not all to post a quality post in order to be listed on the leader board, but you should also replying those who are quoting your post, so that's your topic must be on top every time, so many people will see it and contribute in it so it must become hot.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

26 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

If a member get so meany reaction more than any users in a day then the member name will be posted on the leader board, like you said its not about the level of the member.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

29 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

The only way to get on the leader board with the top contributors is to create as many useful posts as much you can. If you don't create topics you won't receive reputation and followers here. 

I think, my friend, that you deserve to be on the leaderboard because you create good topics every day, and I think the best way to join the leaderboard is to create high-quality topics useful to all members of a forum CryptoTalk

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +5 3

User with highest posts doesn't get the opportunity to be in the leader board. Only the user who have the highest reputation of good posts will get this opportunity. Through this system the users will be motivated to create more useful posts to be in the top chart. This feature is quite amazing. So don't think wrong. If you are a new user you can also be in the top chart only by creating relevant posts. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Because you created a quality topic, you have a lot of reputation and a relatively large number of posts. You deserve to be listed as a popular contributor. I have read many of your posts. You are really very serious. To be on the board really doesn't depend on the number of posts or rankings

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

So you're a friend you're very right and I share what you say we all have the opportunity to stay on the leaderboard we just have to do our effort and create useful topics every day  

Yeah I agree with you.It totally depends upon your quality of posts.If quality is good you will get lot of reputations.And as a result you can be on the leader board.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

That's a well piece of information.  I thought people with thousands of post are listed in the leaderboards. But it's a happy news for all of us. Because if we provide quality content we will be able to come on the leader board

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

We are also trying to be there as that will actually be a great feeling of seeing ourselves on the leaderboards.  We have just started the work here but we will definitely reach there and this motivates us to keep going.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

I think any member can be in this top leaders all depend about his effort about doing a good and constructive posts, also will be active in quoting some replies helping others about their question.

• +1 4
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

To be in this council of leaders requires a great effort in terms of the quality of publications and their usefulness to members and the extent of good reputation in the forum. I wish all the old members success and help to new members.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

The only thing that will bring your name on the leaderboard is through your posts. If your posts are simple, understandable and helpful for others. If your post contribute to the development of the website that will give your recognition in the website and ultimately a recommendation for the leaderboard.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

To be on leader board you have to post good quality posts and getting high reputation. I think havind good reputation lead you to on the board. 

• Useful or interesting 2

I see popular peoples are following you and your reputation is also good. therefore while you published a winning post your all flowers are easily get it and they visit it in first. fit your winning post make a fierce and you are became a leader.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Exactly if you want to be on the leader board then you must have good reputation, and the good reputation comes from quality and constructive topics and comments. The number of comments or posts not have any link with it. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

if your posts are simple, understandable and helpful for others. such as your stake contribute to the gain of the website that will provision your recognition in the website and ultimately a recommendation for the leaderboard

• +1 1
  • +4 1

That s right, my friend. That requires a lot of effort, posting useful posts and receiving a lot of reputation, and it cannot be easily won if we do not present good topics and compete with the rest of the members in providing the best always.

Sure friend, this is not that hard. We just have to write useful topic that will attract many members and they will give you many good reputations. When you will have many reputations, your post will appear on the leader board.

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

' I don't  think that there are only  members  who has  more post on leader board . There  are members  who has get most reputation  during  a day  they are on leader board . I also on leader board instead  id there is number of senior  members  from  me.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

20 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes I think that if you created good topics that will get the moderators and administrators attention then they can put you into the leaderboards because they will think that you did a great job in posting topics that received many comments. 

• +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

16 minutes ago, Zues said:

Yes I think that if you created good topics that will get the moderators and administrators attention then they can put you into the leaderboards because they will think that you did a great job in posting topics that received many comments. 

You are right when you created a topic relevant to a section you are creating your topic in with a post 80-90%matching up with the topic will brings you more comment or likes within a small range of time. Were the aim of the forum is to have good comments and good topics.

Well friends if any one to see their name in leaderboard, then write use full topic and and try to discussed this topics with few members, because its helps to understand this topic and you receive good reputation points, and try to write easy and simply words to understand every one, then your name also highlight in leaderboard.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

13 hours ago, Master of Btc said:

i think that you are talking about get your post in the first of page that what you mean about the leaderboard and for this in any forum you must having very much replays bro to get on the top on the leaderboard 

That's right the more the replies the more the chance for him to be in leaderboard also having many react in his post will be a way for him to achieve that. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c