How to be on the leaders board - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to be on the leaders board

Leader board is the best for good performance people. If you went here you need to share better performance. Everyone can't reach here. 

The posts that have recent replies are usually shown on top. The post that provides more relevant knowledge will always have more replies and will be more viewed

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 4/28/2020 at 2:33 PM, Babubu609 said:

This has been to complicated to many members that only users with highest posts are listed on the leaderboard. That is not true. I am not having the highest post am still a full member and I was able to be on the leadersboard and listed among the popular contributors. This is not that difficult friends you can do this, only by doing good and quality post create good topics. 

With this you can be what I am. Best of luck friends

Hey mate, you are right this is not possible to go leaderboard , so if anyone want to go leaderboard they have to post useful content and informative information that will help to others crypto forum member, if forum member likes our post they give love react to our post, as a process we can go to leaderboard.

Edited by cryptolover45
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/10/2020 at 2:10 PM, cryptolover45 said:

if forum member likes our post they give love react to our post, as a process we can go to leaderboard.

It's really not an  easy task to hang up with, as you said qaulity contents are need to be eligible on the leadersboard and each contents rates the highest or the best to of all contents.

It is a very difficult activity and not easy because we need a good reputation, good spelling, language skills and excellent speech, content or post of good quality that makes us reach many more people

Everyone cannot create a good and valuable post, for this there is need a huge and full time study, a good post is that one which has real words and real meaning. Then there is possibilty to enter your name in leaderboard. 

• +1 1

sure, your phrases are proper, you can become a leader member if you show effective paintings and make contributions greatly to the development of the discussion board

On 10/11/2020 at 6:07 PM, jesusalbarran said:

contributions

That is very good my friend! Learning makes perfect. With learning terms you could be able to be on the leadersboard. You are highly welcome to cryptotalk forum.

It is great if I can be on the leaderboard if I write useful and good posts.  In my opinion, everyone can reach this list easily if they make simple, easy-to-understand and interesting posts that are debatable by all members, so the post is hot and your name appears on the leaderboard.

• +3 1

This indeed takes a lot work and patience.you need to reply and keep posting more reliable and flexible contents as per the changing financial markets and electronic money . You must support the users who are excited for your content and there by help the page earn objectives in far widely accepted ways.

to be in the leader board one person need to write a authentic content and try to write in brief and do not spam or copy paste and work hard you will be in top trending or in the top trend and you will get success one day.

To be a member of the leader board it is necessary that the users should be in full adherence to the rules and regulations of the platform. Along with completing huge number of post it is necessary that they are also an active member on this platform and their work is recognised by many other users in terms of rating and quoting. It takes good efforts to become a part of the leaderboard members.

Hello colleague I admire you since from what I see you are one of the best on the score that means in my way of seeing that you have done a great job in this great community and therefore you deserve all the rewards of course I will take a lot seriously your advice and logic that only grows by doing things right
Good luck to all and a big greeting

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion if you have to be in the leader board then you have to create the good and high quality posts ,which will also increases your reputation. When you have Good reputation then your post will appear on the leader board.

Nice mate thanks I will look at the leaderboard right now and this is not what I'm looking for right now but maybe later after time passes and with enough patients I will make it there too. Needs hard work.

That's true, the quality of post are more important than amount of posts! if you send useful and helpful post and answer people's questions properly they will like your posts and this makes a good reputation for you.

if you send spam and useless post no one will like them so avoid that!

If you want to top up your ID in the leaderboard, then you must go to the top by commenting on the best topics and commenting on these posts because we know we have our income.  If you want to help, you must comment well. From them we can know the information that many do not know. You have to comment on all the posts.

I agree with you, in General, you write great comments, posts, help all users, and for this, you get a huge reputation, and this is very cool! And if you didn't do anything, you wouldn't be on the leaderboard. This is a great achievement, you are well done!

• +4 1

That's right my friend, the presence of members on the leaderboard does not depend on the number of posts they make, but on the number of high-quality posts that are of interest to the forum members and moderators

This is the only way to get you among the members who are on the leaderboard

• +2 1
  • +3 1

To be in the leaders board on this forum is really a privilege as many people will appreciate your work and what you do. I know leaders board are for people who contribute very good content to the forum and really promote educational posts on the forum

I would be very proud to be a famous and useful member of CryptoTalk and the posts that have recent answers usually appear above and encourage us to write useful and interesting posts to get a place in the top list in the forum To post

• +2 1