How to be on the leaders board - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to be on the leaders board

The only way to be on the leaders board is to make good post, that being one, then go to the second one, working so hard to understand the different levels of interacting with other kind of users here , that is really important then always keep on trying as hard to make sure that you value other peoples post if they are good that is actually very important . be informative and you will get somewhere

• +1 1

A nice post but certainly not for bigginers, bigginers shouldn't focus on how to be in the leader board all their focus should be on how to maintain themself in forum, by abiding by the rules and doing normal stuffs

I just noticed the forum has a leaderboard! This is very nice to see. It is not my goal though, mostly it is to look for investment opportunities and learn things I haven't found yet and talk about experiences and if I find something that may be good to share, still new here and I will try to make good content too but I am sure these people on the top are having a lot of hour on the forum.

• +3 1

On 4/28/2020 at 11:33 AM, Babubu609 said:

This has been to complicated to many members that only users with highest posts are listed on the leaderboard. That is not true. I am not having the highest post am still a full member and I was able to be on the leadersboard and listed among the popular contributors. This is not that difficult friends you can do this, only by doing good and quality post create good topics. 

With this you can be what I am. Best of luck friends

I think that to be in the leaderboard depends on the number of rating points the member gets during the day, and the rank has nothing to do with that, only if you write good posts during the day and get a high rating from them, you may see your name on the leaderboard for this day.

• +3 1

Yes my dear every one earn liking by sharing best and information for the learner and beginner. on this forum every one share knowledge about crypto world to the every person on this great plateforum earn more ranking from the each members and see himself on the leader board. but its a hard working way and share good content post.

• +2 1

12 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

only if you write good posts during the day and get a high rating from them, you may see your name on the leaderboard for this day

Yes that is true mate its really long time I saw your post nice to see you back once again. Actually what you said is right for one to be qaulified to be on the leadersboard has to work hard and have the highest contents to be qaulified.

I totally agreed with your words brother. If you get much good reputation from others and include content and topics helpful and quality, you will reach automatically the higher level of leaderboard. As you mentioned above, this is the easy and best way to appreciate on leaderboard as soon as possible. 

• +2 1

On 9/19/2020 at 7:55 PM, Maaz sultan said:

It is a competition between the forum members about the reputations count per post if your post is so creative and help other members they interested then there is a chance that they get you a high number of reputation .

That is it @Maaz sultan the only sure, reliable and guaranteed way to clinch on top, for your name to appear on the leaders board is hard work. When you dedicated yourself working tirelessly day and night, searching for interesting, valid and useful information for the benefits of all members and the forum at Large, people will appreciate your efforts by giving you numerous reputations. The higher your points due to quality, constructive contributions the higher you will be at the leaders board.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Thanks @Babubu609 for providing us with the method we can used to be on the leadership board but l don't think is an easy task to create good topics that will draw the attentions of the public to give us many positive reactions in order to be on the leadership board.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I hope to make good content but I have read posts that I will never be able to make myself. Also I've read that many are deleted for many reasons so perhaps this is not so important to do. I have plans to learn as much as possible from this forum and grow with other members but being in the leaderboard it can not be done for me right now.

What the members of crypto talk has to focus on is instead of the number of posts or topic ,is the quality of the post and topic which they make.this will make them more recognisable in the community there by making them top leaders.

Congratulations that you have reached the leaderboard in Crypto Talk.  It's not just about the number of posts you make.  It is all about the quality of your posts and the amount of interaction on the topic.  A good reputation all of these will raise your profile in the forum and can lead you to the leaderboard.  This is not impossible. You just have to be good to really work to help the members on this forum.  This makes you a trusted and likable member of the other members.

19 hours ago, Marks33 said:

don't think is an easy task to create good topics that will draw the attentions of the public to give us many positive reactions in order to be on the leadership board

Well that is true and yet is no because everything goes with intention and determination if you have good determination I am sure you gonna make it busy with great effort I was also able to make it.

The member must be active and rely on publishing topics from his competence in order to reach a large number of members and of course to be useful and thus he will inevitably get interactions and this activity is directly related to these interactions the more interactions the more, and thus he will reach his goal by accessing the dashboard

• +1 2

In my opinion, if you want to get a place on the crypto leader board, you should post well-functioning so that crypto is much more profitable.  And those who are new to this forum get a lot of useful information.  And those who create good content on this site are always eye-catching.  If you can give everyone the right information, you will be able to cure everyone's troubles at all times, then you will be able to get your name on the leader board.

Yes you are right my friend. It is not necessary to have highest number of posts to be on the leaderboard. I have seen many members who get good reputation and are on the leaderboard.

For one to be on the leaders board definitely he/she has to be among the best contributors in this forum because it is work which requires experience and knowledge about Cryptocurrency and the forum at large, you have to be creating helpful topics and making useful posts that will give you oppotunity to earn good reputation from many people in the forum and you must also abide by the forum rules and regulations.

• +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/28/2020 at 2:03 PM, Babubu609 said:

This has been to complicated to many members that only users with highest posts are listed on the leaderboard. That is not true. I am not having the highest post am still a full member and I was able to be on the leadersboard and listed among the popular contributors. This is not that difficult friends you can do this, only by doing good and quality post create good topics. 

I think in this case quantity is does not matter but quality is matter. I think users who want to add themselves in leaderboard should focus on quality of post and they will get their good position. Thanks for the lovely post. 

• +2 2

In case an associate acquire thus meany effect greater than virtually any people in one day then an associate identify will probably be published around the head table, as you mentioned the not necessarily concerning the degree of the particular associate.

По моему это овольно сложно, но почему бы не попробовать

• -2 1

On 4/28/2020 at 4:33 AM, Babubu609 said:

You mean that only by being consistent in compliant posts can you be a leader on the board. This would be great because the members would see you more and value your work more, those of us who like to write this news are interesting.

When we focus on the quality of our posts and not just on the quantity wo we will receive good rates and that's how many members on the leaderboard even they don't have much posts.. the main purpose from working here should be making good content then the number of the posts will increase day by day and that's how many experts members started working here..

to get into the leaders, you need to be educated, read a lot, be aware of the trend and express your thoughts correctly and beautifully, now DeFe is in trend, that's what you need to write about, and if people read you and earn money, then leadership is guaranteed for you.

• +2 2