How to be on the leaders board - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to be on the leaders board

Being on the leader board is not an impossible task and many look at it as a mountain that they cannot climb. I think that if you put in the time and the effort then you will make good quality posts that will land you up on the leader board. I think that more and more people will be interested in the leader board and the awards when a reward system is also added there, possibly in the future. As it stands though it gives a lot of credibility to your account to be in the leader board.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 4/28/2020 at 9:33 AM, Babubu609 said:

This has been to complicated to many members that only users with highest posts are listed on the leaderboard. That is not true. I am not having the highest post am still a full member and I was able to be on the leadersboard and listed among the popular contributors. This is not that difficult friends you can do this, only by doing good and quality post create good topics. 

With this you can be what I am. Best of luck friends

Thank you this is the truth everyone can be at that stage but we need to work very hard to meet it up but we wish there is reward it will motivate us more to be at that board

I think that you deserve to be in the first place, although the number of your posts is few, but you always benefit and increase the quality of the posts that you put.

• +3 1

its not that tough to be on the leader board because you just only need to post only the legit and informative things about crypto market .do more post and remain on leader board that's all.

On 4/28/2020 at 9:12 PM, Rinku Das said:

Hot post depends on how much it visited in a short fix time. I see many peoples are following you and your reputation is also good. So when you published a post your all flowers are easily get it and they visit it in first. So that your post make a hot and you are became a leader.

That's right just manage to post high quality post and avoid posting not related topics. 

Also maintain the updates of your topics and have some reputations from other members. 

These are the easiest ways for you to see your name in leaderboard someday. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

That is absolutely correct my friend we can all do it by making positive posts and creating helpful motivative topics like this in the listed forums but no one can go to that level if he/she doesn't obey the rules and regulations guiding the forum of cryptotalk paybyposts campaign, thanks for your update my friend.

We all must keep in mind that each and every one can't reached to leader board because this board on have some high posts people which makes seriously efforts for their account and keep in touch each day without any tension and then he knows as leaders of crypto talk forum. 

• +2 1

On 5/30/2020 at 11:33 PM, Ricardo Walker said:

its not that tough to be on the leader board because you just only need to post only the legit and informative things about crypto market .do more post and remain on leader board that's all.

I agree with that not because of having many post takes you to the leaders board but when we work for it that will make us up to that position let post good we received the highest reputations.

Its a good news to hear that everyone is treated equal and this type of platform is needed where all members are equally important . By this people will be more active and they will pay more attention and they will be inspiration for everyone 

Providing useful entries and obtaining the highest percentage of good reputation in the day makes it easier for you to enter the list of leading contestants, and this matter deserves to work hard if it makes me feel proud.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

19 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

I agree with that not because of having many post takes you to the leaders board but when we work for it that will make us up to that position let post good we received the highest reputations.

That's right. 

Just post useful post so when you get many reputations from that then you will have a high chance to see your name in leaderboards. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes there are some confusions in the mind of many users that to be in a leaderboards you need to be the highest post maker which is really not true it depends upon your activities and activeness towards the forum which effect your ranks.

3 hours ago, Ayush Singh said:

Yes there are some confusions in the mind of many users that to be in a leaderboards you need to be the highest post maker which is really not true it depends upon your activities and activeness towards the forum which effect your ranks.

I can agree with you right here dude your profile defines your activeness in the and this will be known by your reputations if you have the highest reputations.

You have to write a good post to come in Weekly and Monthly leaderboard and if people like you in your post, then your post will automatically come in the leader board. But the sad part is that you do not get rewards even after coming to the leader board.

• +3 1

I prefer to provide the best content about cryptocurrencies and I think this thing will be liked by the rest of the members of the forum, this is great when you are liked by people because of your useful posts.

Basically there are alot of awards given by IPBoard Forum on the leaderboard, i just do not remember how much there are.

The one i mostly know about is the reputation being given on a particular user, as if you post a good meaningful topic or reply and you get alot of good reputation points attributed to your post or that specific topic and becomes higher than everyone else till the end of the day you will get awarded with "The Most Liked Content".

I also think there's an award for the most viewed topic or something but i can't recall correctly.

• +4 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Your name is added to the Leadership Council when you get the most likes per day. It is not easy and you should present excellent quality themes

Life is great and enjoy it

19 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Basically there are alot of awards given by IPBoard Forum on the leaderboard, i just do not remember how much there are.

The one i mostly know about is the reputation being given on a particular user, as if you post a good meaningful topic or reply and you get alot of good reputation points attributed to your post or that specific topic and becomes higher than everyone else till the end of the day you will get awarded with "The Most Liked Content".

I also think there's an award for the most viewed topic or something but i can't recall correctly.

Just contribute useful post and when many members gave you reputation then possible for you to see your name in the leaderboard. 

Just help the others who have a question too, sometimes those people will give you heart react when you helped them. 

• +2 1

25 minutes ago, Thekingcallme said:

Your name is added to the Leadership Council when you get the most likes per day. It is not easy and you should present excellent quality themes

The first time I see my self on the leadersboard I am surprised from there I get motivated and decide to work more hard to keep improving  and creating more quality post.

You are right partner it is not about the number of posts you have made in the forum but instead the contribution you have made towards creating helpful topics and making positive posts just as it was said in this topic, being on the leaders board is practically showing the hard work of an individual in the forum.

18 hours ago, Solex said:

You are right partner it is not about the number of posts you have made in the forum but instead the contribution you have made towards creating helpful topics and making positive posts just as it was said in this topic, being on the leaders board is practically showing the hard work of an individual in the forum.

It really depends on your post quality and contribution here. 

If many people gave you reputations then possible for you to see your name in leader boards. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

For you to be on a leader board, always have a quality post and make sure what ever u write here is legit and very educative. And getting a lot of reputations will add to the advantage too. Make sure you post is of good quality. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Being on the leaders board can be very encouraging and so when you keep on working hard on post and the right posts, we need to really be sure of the work we do, we have to work with the right diligent process , we have to really realize good effort of choice, its really good to value intervention in the posts we work on. Its important to really look and see a familiar case on leaders board it works perfectly to every one of us, but good quality posts will take you there

On 6/23/2020 at 5:56 AM, Dark_Sky said:

It really depends on your post quality and contribution here. 

If many people gave you reputations then possible for you to see your name in leader boards. 

Thanks for clearing me on that before I thought you will be on the leaders board only when you have the highest number of created topics in the forum not knowing that the number of your earned reputations matters before one can get to the leaders board, it nice meeting you and thank you for that information friend.

• +1 1

Since I always seeing your post and topics its obvious that you are really active and a top notchers here in forum. Thanks for all your advice. Through your post, I think I'm becoming better members here. Hopefully someday I can dominate the leaderboards by my name and become better member here in Crypto and by other members. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day