How to be on the leaders board - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to be on the leaders board

Yes, any one can actually be too there among the leaders of this forums, it is not by magic, it is just by doing hard work and making post that are good to other members, when they rate your work, it increase your stand among them, so push hard and we can be in the leader board.

That is true their are post that deserve to received reputation and their are many others that deserve bad reputation and this that are irrelevant to the topic.

• +3 1

Sure friend, this is not that hard. We just have to write useful topic that will attract many members and they will give you many good reputations. When you will have many reputations, your post will appear on the leader board.

Sure friend, this is not that hard. We just have to write useful topic that will attract many members and they will give you many good reputations. When you will have many reputations, your post will appear on the leader board.

I think my friend,that you deserve to be on the leaderboard because you create a good posts every day.So you are telling us right, I also did not feel any such kind of this. Plus if you show faithness and determination towards this forum, you will get reward for sure.

You must spend daily time If you wanna be a leader in this platform, you have to work hard and present the best information in your comments. If you present good content in your posts, you will get a lot of positive reputation, which makes you in the leaders board.

Being in the council of leaders is never easy . You must work on yourself properly and better and develop your work as well . And to present unique and distinct topics . To be diligent in this field . To deserve to be in the Council of Leaders. In my personal opinion, I think so . Because you must deserve it with your work

• +3 1

Yes, it's not a day work to be on the board and a lot of mistakes must be encountered on the road. I want to remember that we should not be afraid to make mistakes because years later you will call them 'experiments' rather than 'mistakes.'

You will conquer the leaderboard by putting in a lot of time and knowing that you can do it because it is not a day job. If you want to be on the leaders team, here's a tip: if you work hard and earn the highest reputations in the forum, you'll win the day and become one of the most valued members. I see you're a newbie, and your posts are excellent. I hope you put in more effort; I am confident that one day you will be as successful as we are.

You should get a lot of knowledge and make a lot of posts If you wanna be a leader in this platform, you have to work hard and present the best information in your comments. If you present good content in your posts, you will get a lot of positive reputation, which makes you in the leaders board.

Actually, this post will give the members of this platform more especially the new members courage to work hard in other to become a full member for them to be listed in leaderboard of this platform to achieve the benefit. Thank you very much dude.

I agree with you ,because when our post is usefull and we are making post continuously then we can be the in leaser board.  So we need to make our contribution on daily base. So don't make mistakes on this forum and must read the forum rules carefully. So that us great opportunity if we make good post and get some appreciation from this forum. So that is possible when we would give usefull post and content. So with this people like our post and we can gain maximum reputation and can get replies. 

I do not think that you can join the moderators in this forum only through hard work, as it is possible that you will be chosen by many officials in order to enjoy entering this position. Thank you.

You are already popular because of the large number of posts you have but without a doubt you have good content and good culture, you have come a long way, and it is unfortunate to see you banned after all this.

My friend you deserve to be on the leaderboard because you create good themes every day, if the quality is good you will get a lot of reputation, and as a result you can be on the leaderboard.  We just have to put in our efforts and create useful topics every day

Yes, of course my friend. The best way to get a place on the list of exporters is to create the best topics with distinctive and innovative content, which get the highest rates of reputation and comments.

Hi there greetings enough to become a full member you have to go create out good content quality content that they contain useful information about cryptocurrency and also your posted must be contained lots of positive reputation in that way you will be achieved and level up from full member I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

The leaderboard is a stimulating and distinctive thing, and it can help the junior and junior members in improving their performance in the coming times by creating hot and constructive topics and thus the forum will become a hot arena for discussion on how to increase knowledge.

The user with the most messages does not have access to the leaderboard. This privilege will be given to only those users who have the highest reputation for successful posts. Users would be inspired to make more useful posts as a result of this method in order to be in the top chart. This is a fantastic feature. So don't make any erroneous assumptions. You can also be in the top chart if you are a new user by creating related content.

yes dear you are absolutely right the thing which make us successful on this forum is our quality of post that which kind og content and information we will post and whether will proves useful and helpful for other members of this forum or not so the only thing which we need to worry about is how we create authentic and unique content for our post and try to struggle hard for this 

Hi there greetings and good evening in order to become a letter in this forum I think you should work hard because working hard is the key to success I hope you understand what I am trying to say a and good luck for your future