How to be on the leaders board - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to be on the leaders board

thank very much my friend on this amazing post because i searched for a lont time about this thing so i am very thankful about this and i wish you all the succes and all the members

• +3 1

Yes this information is very useful for me. Because I am new here and I want to be on leaderboard. But I hope I will be on later board when I will be senior . No I am Junior and I do not know how to work perfectly on this farm but one day I will be done everything.

• +1 1

You can be came on leader board if  your post are value and deserve for reputation if you got  highest reputation you deserve that you are on the leader board it is not neccessary that you  have highest  number of post 

Yes, it was complicated for many members that the users with the most posts were listed on the leaderboard.  That's not true.  I still don’t get the highest rank as a top member and I’ve been able to stay on the leaderboards and be listed among the popular contributors.  It’s not so hard friends that you can do it, just create good topics with good and quality posts.

With this you can be what I am.  Good luck friends

And not just posting a quality post to get everyone listed on the leader board, you should also respond to those who are quoting your post, so that your topic must be at the top every time.

Yes you can achieve any level on this platforum by posting  and replying to quality post. Participate in everything if some body qout you reply him and if some post is enough informative  rate it and repute it. 

Hello friends.user with highest posts doesn't get the opportunity to be in the leader board.only the user who have the highest reputation of good posts will get the opportunity.

If a member receives a more sensitive response than a user on a given day. Gained a good reputation. However, the name of the member will be posted on the leader board. It certainly increases our interest.

If our post got many reputations than others then it will be on top, for this it's not important how old member you are. But sometimes it depends on it, because members always give reputations to the senior members than new members. But, it's not a fact. Thanks for the post.

We need to create quality posts with useful content that can attract the attention of all so they read it and rate with positive reputation and If we receive more number of positive reputation than any other in a single day our name will be on the leaders board m

• +2 1

I am a beginner but it seems to me that in order to be so high you have to make your publications excellent and very useful so that people give you good reputation points and above all want to comment on them so they will help you achieve the podium that so much seek luck with your goal

It is true

The really successful way to increase your reputation score is to create useful, non-recurring topics

Because the posts can only be seen by people who are on the comments page, as for the topics, they will be displayed at the beginning of the page and everyone can see them.

Let's create topics to top the list.

• +3 1

That may be right my mate you can most undertake it by simply generating beneficial blog posts along with generating valuable motivative matters this way inside shown boards nevertheless it's impossible to check out that will amount in case he/she will not comply with your rules powering your online community involving crypto chat shell out blogposts advertising campaign, cheers for ones bring up to date.

Working hard and spreading useful topics and organization is the basis for members' access to the fore, and I don't think there is any other way.

• +1 1

It doesn't depend on ranking or old member. Post that get many reactions stays in the top according to it's reputation. We should use tag-quote and use many strategies to go to the top. But people don't want to give reaction to a member also. Thanks for the post mate. 

Greetings to you, my dear friend, I know that hard work deserves to be rewarded and gaining the lead. Good and useful participation and easy vocabulary is the best and we all strive to get a hearing.

You are right. For the leadership board you become a good writer or post the comment or topic without any mistake. You try good for it. But it is not difficult for any person. But you take a long for it.

• +5 1

We have to really work on creating new topics with useful ideas while achieving the required rules here in order to get what we want

Good luck to all of you friends

• +3 1

I believe that the path to glory and success is open to everyone, but we have to walk steady steps and adhere to all our duties and what we must avoid here so that we have an honorable history that qualifies us to be one of the historical members here.

I think that there is still a long road ahead to reach the one you have reached, as it is something that needs patience, patience and spending a lot of time in the forum in addition to making good and useful participations.

Of course, my friend becomes one of the norm in this forum, you must submit new topics and criticize new content in this forum And if he gets a reputation for being positive in the topics you present, and for being active

Hello my friend, thank you for sharing this topic ...
I think that joining the leaderboard is to create high-quality topics that are useful to all members of the forum and this is the most important thing and we have to focus on it well in order to achieve what we desire.

It's the dream of every member everyone wants to be on the list of top members and I think there is only one way to become a top member so you should continue on this forum and for continuity you should follow all the rules and regulation and do not do any kind of cheating then absolutely one day your dream become realise.

The only thing that will bring your name on the leaderboard is through your posts. If your posts are simple, understandable and helpful for others. If your post contribute to the development of the website that will give your recognition in the website and ultimately a recommendation for the leaderboard.

You are right, my friend. Nevertheless, it is not easy to be in the center of the leadership. Wisdom requires a lot of effort in searching for information and knowledge and then gathering it to present it to the members, providing advice and guidance, and so you are in the leadership council.

• +3 1

If you want to top up your I'd in leader board then you should be sure that your posts are valuable, informative and have knowledge about cryptocurrency when other people can get knowledge and information from your post easily then you will reach top up in leader board.