How to be on the leaders board - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to be on the leaders board

I think if we have less posts In the forum we can still be in the leader board, what determine is being a member or full member, and always making quality post and comments, creating quality topics with good contents if possible with pictures to illustrate what you are trying to teach others, this will also let you be among the popular and known member in the leader board. @Cryptonas

• +1 1

In my opinion, access to the leaderboard is not only limited to getting the highest posts, but rather you must have the highest reputation from good posts and be able to create high-quality topics that are useful to all.

On 4/28/2020 at 9:33 AM, Babubu609 said:

This has been to complicated to many members that only users with highest posts are listed on the leaderboard. That is not true. I am not having the highest post am still a full member and I was able to be on the leadersboard and listed among the popular contributors. This is not that difficult friends you can do this, only by doing good and quality post create good topics. 

With this you can be what I am. Best of luck friends

Declare a property announce in arrangement to be programmed on the person in charge go aboard but you must besides replying individuals who are quoting your marker accordingly that's your subject requisite be on cover every time accordingly loads of populate will mull it over it and be part of the cause. 

I feel that the great work is through distributing consistently and consistently, I see numerous individuals don't distribute consistently, and in some cases I additionally don't distribute and in this way the quantity of my subjects is little.

That's right the more the replies the more the chance for him to be in leaderboard also having many react in his post will be a way for him to achieve that. 

Of course, my friend, you are right as I see the creation of distinctive topics and it has great importance that makes the member top the leaderboard where your topics are high-quality and unique. Happy Daily

Yes, basically. Of course I think we can easily write names on our leader board by posting good topics. And we need to post useful and helpful comments about the forum and follow the rules and learn how to get a good reputation so we can easily create a place on the leader board

• +2 1

This system the users will be motivated to create more useful posts to be in the top chart. This feature is quite amazing. So don't think wrong. If you are a new user you can also be in the top chart only by creating relevant posts. 

Being on the leaderboard can happen to everyone but to be on that list,we should have higher counts of like received on our own topic made and unfortunately,like reaction until now is not properly used. But it is still possible just be patient and don't think only the money or the spot that we can get but by making a valuable post that can help others and those rewards will follow.

• +2 1

Thank you for this because t really encourages me to work hard and stand on my feet that I will and can do it am sure with time am going to become more active in this forum

You should share useful things and have positive reactions from the people in order to be placed in the leaderboard. That's one way to be on the leaderboard, if these types of things are important for you. If you ask me, that is not important. What important is sharing your knowledge and learning from others.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

The member must be active and work effectively daily with great commitment and in various departments Thus, obtaining a greater number of evaluations for these good topics At this pace, a member can place his account on the dashboard

• +2 1

I think that we have to work hard on this platform in order to reach the summit .. I started working through comments and I am currently thinking about starting to publish important topics that provide a lot of experience to the members of the platform.

Because its help to understand this topics and you received good reputation point and this is not that difficult friend you can do this only by doing good and quality post create good topic.

Having and meeting yourself in the leaders board is having a huge lots of work to do. Meeting yourself there is as simple as ABC. Its just more you making good posts and contents, giving good ratings, hsving a high reputation and always having yourself good rates as well

Yes we also can become the part of leaderboard by doing the useful and quality posts . This is not difficult but requires hardworking and the informative , effective and knowledgeable content in the posts  

Thank you so much my dear friend for giving such valuable tips. Nothing is impossible in this world If you do any work with very hard work, then you achieve success in that work. You have definitely done a lot of hard work and struggle behind the place you are standing today. So I hope that one day I too will work hard like you and stand on this stage. Congratulations My Dear Brother for your achievement 

• +1 1

To be on leader board is to make a tangible reasonable and senible topic and i think you are good in all those things I wish you more of experience in you knowledge by sharing your knowledge with us,thanks for your knowledge

Thanks alot for the tips. I am still a beginner and dont know how the leadership scoring works but i am willing to work hard to be part of the leaders board. But is there an extra benefit for been a leader?

If anyone want to be on leader board then he or she have to work really hard. You have to gai every type of knowledge about the forum. And you have to create more and more useful topics for the members. If your topics are useful and unique then most people will like it and give it positive reaction and this results into increase of your reputation and as the results your rank will go onto increasing. but don't forget this is continuous work. You have to work continuously and precisely and according to rules and regulations.

• +1 1

The leader board is based on total number of post. To make a position on that board you have to post a lot and all of your post must be useful. If you post maximum then you will be number one of the leader board. So give a try if you wanted to make a position there.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think its totally depends on post quality if your post is authentics and easy to understand to others and most important is  informative then you deserve a boadleader and i think your posts are informative and best as quality wise .

• +4 2

if you want to be on the leader board you need to work very hard and create a lot of good content with the topics which get the hot replies sign from the forum as well.

Yes, you can reach a high level if you choose your topics correctly and time is useful, it does not matter, but experience is what matters

@Khizar11 The step of leading on this forum is not difficult you should try to make useful post and that have the useful contents. The leading members are not those who are senior or those who created many post the depends on your writhing qualities then you will also become famous and top to leading. 

• +5 1