How to be on the leaders board - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to be on the leaders board

Do you mean that we can also only be on the leaderboard with some highly rated posts?
Really it is very good
To get this reward in exchange for sharing your experiences and information

As their is perception that if you creat more numbers of post you will be in leading position!!!!!

But my dear friend this is not true all you need is creat good content post with higher reputation. Try to creat your own article analysis and all which will help in boosting your reputation and hence in the leading position.

ALL THE BEST!!!!!

40A10C64-835D-48F7-BD19-5D7CC61EEB58.png

On 11/15/2020 at 3:25 AM, Razan alikac said:

I think this is done when you exert effort and care about the topic, its quality and formulation, and it addresses all levels, and you respond to comments and giving you a good reputation to be after that on the leaderboard

That's true when we put sone effort then we will see our name on leaderboard especially when we post something that really hooked the attention of some members and will give them a useful knowledge. 

• +4 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I feels if one want to be a leader boards one has to work hard in order to reach some certain level in which one will be honour by majority of members in the platform, if one has done that then administrators there will vat all your post from beginning if your qualify for such a position.

For the reason that you bent a class topic, you possess a portion of reputation and a quite fat add up to of posts. You deserve to be planned as a standard contributor. I get decipher a lot of of your posts. You are if truth be told same serious to be on the go aboard in actual fact doesn't depend on the come to of posts or rankings. 

• +2 1

Truly you are directly for or get your name in the leaderboard you need to make subjective post which is enlightening valuable for other people so everyone will give respect response the post and afterward no one but you can be in the leaderboard

Actually what we think is because if we can post well then some good gift can come for us and we can get something good because I think those who post well can only be good post we hope to do something good from here  We are working. If we can comment on some good posts, we will be able to look good and move forward. We hope that the members we have can benefit a lot if they can work well.

• +1 1

Situation a condition announce in tell to be planned on the organizer embark but you be supposed to moreover replying individuals who are quoting your stake accordingly that's your focus have got to be on leading every time consequently numerous natives will envisage it and say in it subsequently it necessity be converted into pungent.

• +1 1

Thank you for explaining to us as to how we can also be on the leaders board. Though it is not easy, you have explained to us that a person who provides quality and well meaning topic can be on the leaders board.

You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.  It is not difficult, it can be easily expressed through work.  Only the list of top post users is here which is the top spot in the forum.  I have not yet found a place on the leader board.  When important and useful and useful can be achieved through posts.  Post everything that people can easily gain knowledge and ideas.

If your post contribute to the development of the website that will give your recognition in the website and ultimately a recommendation for the leader board

If your post contribute to the development of the website that will give your recognition in the website and ultimately a recommendation for the leader board

Yes am with you on this we should not think that because we are newbies here we cannot be on the leader board that is not true what we have to do is we have to make good post create important topics that will draw the attention of the forum members with the admins that will give you the opportunity to be among the leader board 

I think you just not need to pay focus on leader board, i personally not like that, i just provide as much knowledge to the newbies and also i get some that what i don't know

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi dear! Thank you so much for this wish. I will do hard work. I will try to creat useful and good quality posts to be in the leaders board. I am working on creating good quality posts.

Friends I agree with you but to such an extent that it is that if we must make good themes and also good annotations to those themes of the others but for me in my opinion to be on the board of leaders is only luck it is good we must always strive Follow the rules to the letter, but for me it is more random that you have to be on the leader board than always doing that.

• +1 1

I am among those who have the mindset that untill your post reach certain number before you can reach the level of leader board but I am prooved wrong by @Babubu609 the higher the quality of your content the more you move step further to attain the level of leader board.

person with highest posts doesn't get the possibility to be inside the leader board. most effective the consumer who've the very best popularity of suitable posts gets this opportunity. thru this device the users will be inspired to create extra beneficial posts to be in the top chart. this feature is quite brilliant. so don't suppose wrong. in case you are a new consumer you may additionally be inside the pinnacle chart simplest by way of developing applicable posts

It is not related to the number of posts, nor even the number of interactions, as we thought ... rather it is related to the quality of the topics and publications that we provide, and this is a good thing and achieves fair treatment .. Thank you for a wonderful intervention.

In this forum you hace to work hard before one can be selected as a leader board or a won day by post and create a useful topics . This is because it has to deal with your hard work in the forum 

Well, that's right, to have good reactions you must make good topics or good comments but not only because of the evaluations but also because the more good quality publications we do, the more we will grow the forum

We can easily get our names into the leader board by doing good work we need to post good topic and we need to post useful and helpful comments  about the forum and need to follow the rules and we should learn how to get good reputation then we will easily on make place on the leader board so try to work hard and do your best works.

• +2 1

On 12/14/2020 at 9:11 PM, Younes31 said:

Yes, my friend, I think that by continuing to work hard and write and publish daily, the issue of your presence in the Council of Leaders will be a matter of time, no more, as the Council of Leaders contains the most members contributing and participating in the forum

Good luck everyone

@Younes31 I totally agree with you on this mate and i see your comment on this topic as words of encouragement, focus and believe to continue working and contributing positively to this forum to get to the leaders board. However, we should also see ourselves as future leaders in this forum and this will be serving as encouragement for us to do more to contribute to this forum.

client with record posts doesn't understand the opening to be in the person in charge board. barely the addict who bear the record reputation of sunny posts will become this opportunity. Through this system the users will be motivated to get going additional functional posts to be in the outdo chart. This characteristic is very amazing. therefore don't consider wrong. If you are a new abuser you preserve moreover be in the better chart merely by creating applicable posts.

Leaderboard have been in use for years for training purposes. however, you have to know how to use them effectively in order to Spark friendly competition. otherwise you may end up with a better workplace rivalry on your hands. when used correctly, leaderboard have the potential to boost employee motivation, engagement, and participation. 

To be on the leader board one need to work hard, earn reputations, earn medals, earn good reactions, or creations of topics it is the only way to make some to be on the leader board.