Dentacoin - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Geo

Dentacoin

From my knowledge dentacoin is the basic or initial step to improve health care policies for dental industry. Usually it is considered to be cosmetic related but actually dental treatments are needful in all means either it may be esthetic related or functional needs.creating a page for dentacoin is need to be necessary also uploading various information related to dentacoin and its usage is necessarily needful. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

13 minutes ago, Shabbir81 said:

If you want to buy a Dentacoin (DCN) please go the the Hitbtc exchange and there dentacoin is listed  if you have a balance in Hitbtc you can buy it.This coin is also listed in Mercatox and many other exchanges.

wooh okay ill try buy in mercantox thanks broo

No much knowledge about dentacoin. But so far what I knew Is in future dentistry will really become a challenging one. Because dentacoin paves us way in storing datas of present and well history by means of cryptonetwork. On getting more details will sure let you know 

Can someone tell me the exchange value of dentacoin? Do you think this coin may have a good future?

Edited by Aceventura

Dentacoin is a specialized blockchain project dedicated for the dental society including dentists, dental patients and dental surgeons. I don't know the market price of this coin but it may rise in future.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:39 PM, bobifatal said:

Hello! I have also heard about this coin and it seems like a great idea, we can pay the dentist with this coin. they also have a site where you take questionnaires and receive coins

Dentacoin is a good coin and i already buy this coin in cryptopia but now the cryptopia is hacked and i lost my all money i buy this coin when it will come at first and i make good profit through this coin and sell in high price when the market is down o again buy this coin again and safe them but now i have nothing,

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/18/2019 at 2:39 PM, bobifatal said:

we can pay the dentist with this coin.

Yeah right.  You're never going to be paying your dentist with this coin or any other one, and neither am I or anyone else.  It's just a stupid coin or token or whichever one it is, designed to enrich the developers and nobody else.  Don't bother with it, that's my advice.

I've heard this coin before some says this coin is useful payment, but now seems this coin is going to die, if you look the history price of denta coin it is slowly going down.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's a crypto money that I've heard of for the first time, I've done little research on, and I don't think it's suitable for investment. In addition, when I examine the current price, I come to the conclusion that the investor of this project has always been upset and has never paid off its investment. Therefore, it does not make sense to make serious investments.

• +1 1

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

On 10/19/2019 at 2:39 AM, bobifatal said:

Hello! I have also heard about this coin and it seems like a great idea, we can pay the dentist with this coin. they also have a site where you take questionnaires and receive coins

I haven't heard about this coin but reading your comment makes me realize that it is helpful also if ever we can pay the dentist with that coin. That's a great idea tho.

On 1/14/2020 at 1:11 AM, Jaga123321 said:

This coin is created to be the utility token of dental industry and the dental blockchain is created to store all record of your dentist meet and reports so whenever you visit a dentist not need to worry about your report and not need to explain state of condition of your dental health it can automatic revealed from dental blockchain

In my country all dentists already have access to medical files and therfore a coin like this won't be helpfull in my country. I furthermore think it's a bit too narrow to only look at the dental market. I wouyld be more interested in a medical coin that has a holistic view on the market.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:26 PM, Geo said:

From my knowledge dentacoin is the basic or initial step to improve health care policies for dental industry. Usually it is considered to be cosmetic related but actually dental treatments are needful in all means either it may be esthetic related or functional needs.creating a page for dentacoin is need to be necessary also uploading various information related to dentacoin and its usage is necessarily needful. 

has anyone done this year up yet and I will be pleased to know that you have been doing very hard and hard-working work with everything in your financial crisis and beautiful future for you.

I am hearing for the first time about the dentacoin I was not having any knowledge of it, that this type of currency also exist while investing or trading with such coins is not seems to be very beneficial or profitable for the users.

I heard about this one but paying for dental treatments in this crypto is not going to happen, we have many important places that we can spend our crypto which is way more important than medical treatment and I think we should go one step at a time.

• +1 1

Sometime having this coin which tend to be on the use and issue of this coins, as of those of the health care, sometime, I don't know how this coins actually functions, as of having to be a storage of dental or healthcare services and information

I decided to add some fuel on this thread because this sort of coin for dental industry is not getting sufficient highlights on this forum.Actually introducing dentacoin is the one step forward indication that, even dental industry can get benefits from cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology. I think on coinmarketcap, you guys can find every essential information. 

Edited by Whited35

I think the currency need a good recognition to all the users. Because the coin seems to be new to me. And the coin also have the availability to help with dental facilities. Maybe a good exchange site should adopt this. Because like me a lot of new users or old one might not have heard about this coin. So i will say only one thing and that is this coin has a great potential and it can be helpful. 

I have not seen this currency on any platform that I use, but it seems that Dentacoin is one of the promotional currencies that came for a specific goal which is dental care, but I do not think it will continue in the future, especially since it is not supported by the famous Binance and Yobit platform.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is an old project from what I remember they wanted to make the payment of the telephone credit or rather better give telephone traffic through the blockchain but unfortunately even if The idea was interesting The project fell into oblivion like so many others 

I understand that it is a cryptocurrency related to oral health and dental procedures. I could never acquire it since I always had problems with the wallet required to pay for it.

Dentacoin is the first Blockchain concept designed for the global dental industry. The Dentacoin ERC20 token is set to be used globally by all people. Dentacoin aims to improve dental care around the world and make it affordable through the power of the crowd

• +1 1

DentaCoin is the incursion of the dental industry in the world of cryptocurrencies, it is said that this currency was created in order to provide another method of payment in this, and to generate improvements in terms of said industry through the use of surveys to See what things users prefer and thus be able to provide better service and quality.

The name sounds funny. The very first time I heard about the coin, I was just wondering. But since then, the coins seems to be doing well. Though I don't have the coin, but it name is also prominent among crypto currencies. 

I tried this project in its beginnings and made very good profits until the dental surveys they offered to win their tokens were reduced due to user abuse -- the price dropped a lot and I abandoned the project but it still exists and works. Dentavox and Dentacoin if ppl don´t know

• +2 1