Dentacoin - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Geo

Dentacoin

Dentacoin is a cryptocurrency aimed at dentistry, it is already listed in several exchanges such as HitBtc and Mercatox, They also have a program on their page where you can get it completely free of charge by doing simple dental surveys. It is also a way to obtain it, for now it has a low price but it has a good project that can increase in price when developed.

• +2 1

Dentacoin (DCN) is the first blockchain concept designed to help make the global dental industry more affordable. Following a decentralized smart contract protocol based on Ethereum, the DCN token rewards users through a system that inspires community contribution. Ultimately, the project's mission is to make quality dental health care available to nearly 80% of the world's population without it.

By cutting out the middle man (large insurance companies) and returning authority to the patient / dentist, costs can be significantly reduced. One way to achieve this is by establishing smart contracts directly between patients and dentists. These facilitate small monthly Dentacoin contributions to dentists. Tailored directly to patient needs, this smart contract solution will streamline dental care and eliminate the need for patients to pay high premiums to insurance companies.

According to this dentist in Tempe AZ, the average American pays $ 544 in out-of-pocket costs. Furthermore, almost 90% of the costs can be avoided only if patients receive preventive care and visit the dentist at least 3 times a year. The problem is that going to the dentist is not the most pleasant experience for the average person, and fewer visits correlate with higher cases of gum disease, cavities, etc.

With Dentacoin, patients have the power to take control of their preventive dental care (such as proper nutrition / flossing) and dentists benefit monetarily from the patient's long-term dental success. Unfortunately, the current dental system does not encourage dentists to think about long-term benefits to patients (due to financial disadvantages) and instead focus on short-term value.

Today, the global dental treatment industry is valued at around $ 400 billion, but presents high-cost barriers for both smaller companies and patients. To enter this industry, the Dentacoin Foundation relies on the power of crowdfunding to leverage its goals.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/18/2019 at 7:26 PM, Geo said:

From my knowledge dentacoin is the basic or initial step to improve health care policies for dental industry. Usually it is considered to be cosmetic related but actually dental treatments are needful in all means either it may be esthetic related or functional needs.creating a page for dentacoin is need to be necessary also uploading various information related to dentacoin and its usage is necessarily needful. 

thank you a lot my friend, it's the first time i hear about this coin and i think it will have a good future, and if all doctors adoptes it will become one of the top five coin in the marketcap

• +1 2

Dentacoin (DCN) is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency designed for the Dentacoin platform. The Dentacoin platform is a decentralized Ethereum-based blockchain platform regulated by smart contracts. The platform aims to form a dental industry community by rewarding users, who offer valuable contributions, with cryptocurrencies and to create a decentralized trading platform for dental care products, materials and equipment where DCN is identified as the official currency. Unlike many other decentralized p2p digital currencies on the market, the DCN token is not intended for all daily tasks, but only for the Dentacoin platform.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:26 PM, Geo said:

From my knowledge dentacoin is the basic or initial step to improve health care policies for dental industry. Usually it is considered to be cosmetic related but actually dental treatments are needful in all means either it may be esthetic related or functional needs.creating a page for dentacoin is need to be necessary also uploading various information related to dentacoin and its usage is necessarily needful. 

That looks one of the best and also constructive coin. And so If we are going to make better progress in financial ways, we have to try this too. So make good decisions in lives.

On 18/10/2019 at 21:10, BadmaN said:

esta moneda es nueva? ¿Dónde puedo conseguir dentacoin?

This coin enia mese that I did not listen to it without more I do not remember it is super cheap for the amount of coins that there are you can look for it in coinmarketcap sure there will bless the exchange where you can buy it greetings

Dentacoin is the crypto currency generated by Dentavox, a platform for surveys on topics of interest in dentistry. Currently, I frequently use this page to generate dentacoins and, later, change them in some exchange for ETH or another cryptomoney that I can withdraw to my wallet.

In my opinion, Dentacoin is a cryptocurrency whose value is unknown at the moment, but has a very high potential to be used in dental treatment payments in the future, and might even be used in general healthcare payments over time.

Edited by bikara

Dentavox Dentacoin has cryptocurrency which is the currency. I will include my experiences in the survey part of this platform and I want to say from the beginning that it is very difficult to make money through the survey and there is a lot of punishment system.

It's a good idea to keep the market volume active, you are conducting surveys and they give you DCN for the survey and are worth 10 to 50 cents on average. Questionnaire durations are quite long, the surveys are about dental and oral care and remain globally passive because of the only language support.

Dentacoin is an important currency in the dental industry. It is currently listed on some exchanges. It is an important project in dental health.

I have found a few information about this coin and I think that judging by its price it wasn't meant to happen but it was a big dump by the developers so the coin could be classified as one of the petty scams that have infested the market and made a few millions for the developers having this idea of being a coin for dentists.

• +3 1

This coin didn't do well. I don't recommend it and it should be considered close to being a scam, I don't know if it was a big scam or not because I haven't seen accusations but the price tells everything. It is now a dead coin and shouldn't invest in it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am not look into low cap coins that are have no future my dear. This one is very bad and I am look into coins that are develop and have good team that is working to make something worldwide used and help people. I am not see anything in dentacoin to be help anyone so I am not follower this one.

As the name suggests, Dentacoin is a crypto coin related to dental and dental health. This coin, which is based on blockchain and Ethereum, creates a connection between dental clinics and people with the blockchain network and provides users with a better dental health experience.

Dentacoin is a promising project that includes a blockchain-based system in the dental industry. I have taken dentacoin surveys several times and found that they fit the system very well. Maybe the system will progress and in the future we will make transactions through dentacoin in the dental sector. I also saw that they are already doing this. In the future, paper money will disappear completely and we will all use digital currencies.

• +4 1

I have never heard of this coin before, there are thousands of projects for which coins were created, including medicine, of course, but unfortunately I only hear about a few successful projects, most projects start with big and huge promises and glamorous advertisements, but in the end they disappear and fade.

• +3 1

@BadmaN You can buy Denta Coin if you have Exodus wallet. I bought a bunch some time ago. In theory it is a good idea but in reality, it didnt have much success. See my screen shot of my Exodus wallet of the Dentacoins that I have. If you want to buy, hold & forget about them, it might not be a bad idea. Who knows what the future might hold.

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 10.21.51.png

• Useful or interesting 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I think the orientation of this coin is preventive dentistry, because as many people may not know it is much cheaper to prevent than the money they can spend on root canal treatments, or dental implants.

• +4 1

I have already heard about Dentacoin, and I think the goal of Dentacoin creation is about to use it as a payment method for dentist. But I'm talking about a year a go, since this date nothing of information about this Dentacoin, so is possible it not successes.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/19/2019 at 12:26 AM, Geo said:

Thank you very much.  To tell me about dentacoins.  I have no idea about these coins.  I am doing new work on this site  And I'm working on this section to get an idea of my coins.

This is a new dentacoin we can,t about this they need hard in establishment and popularity  and also have want good deals and also hold on digital currency market they will be success on his tasks now we never dn,t about this currency or coins need hard work 

Dentacoin I don't really this coin will make it big .. no offense but it will pose a challenge for dentist to accept this coin as a model of payment as most of them are not even into crypto