Getting blocked in this crisis! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Getting blocked in this crisis!

30 minutes ago, Thaaer said:

In fact, no one hopes that this wonderful work we do with friends here from home will be lost safely and away from places of infection with the virus .. We must meet this work with respect and adhere to the rules of our beloved forum as well.

I agree with you dear, we have to respect this forum because its very helpful to our lives and we are not only earning but we are also learning new things.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

4 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Have you thought about being blocked from the cryptotalk campaign in this crisis?? How will you feel? What will you do?!! There are many members here in the forum who are just staying at home because they can't go to work because of the lock down in some countries due to corona virus, but at least this forum helps us to get some money while we are still at home. Now, what will you do if you will make a mistake and get blocked and you payments stops??? I write this so that you can remember why you are here and how important this forum it is to all of us, sometimes we do mistakes but the forum leaders forgive us and warn us. Lets keep following all rules and keep writing useful contents while you respect all forum members with our leaders so that we can still be safe here in the forum.

My dear friend in this critical crisis crypto talk forum doing great job to give the earning opportunity, I personal say thankful this forum so many times, because it is the only forum to provide learning and earning at the same time,so many members including me we can't imagine this forum block our payments, now we need money in this situation because we can't go outside to earn money.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

Hi friend  I also know we can be blocked  from there . So that   I am carefull  about  that and trying  to make post  within  rules and limits. But  still there is chances  of mistake. So if I will block I have to search  another  good  paying  platform. Because  I need  money  alot these days . But I never  leave this forum  because  I can learn  a lot of things  from there. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Thanks mate for the reminder it's true this forum is benefiting us a lot from the earnings we are being paid therefore, the best we can do is to continue obeying the rules so that we don't get blocked.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I respect your concern. You are absolutely right. Because if someone gets blocked now he don't have any clue to work outside and he can earn through this sitting in the home. And also there is no way of opening a new account. Because Yobit is not accpeting new user and s person will haveno clue but sitting like a hopeless and jobless person. I hope no one meets this situation. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

13 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Have you thought about being blocked from the cryptotalk campaign in this crisis?? How will you feel? What will you do?!! There are many members here in the forum who are just staying at home because they can't go to work because of the lock down in some countries due to corona virus, but at least this forum helps us to get some money while we are still at home. Now, what will you do if you will make a mistake and get blocked and you payments stops??? I write this so that you can remember why you are here and how important this forum it is to all of us, sometimes we do mistakes but the forum leaders forgive us and warn us. Lets keep following all rules and keep writing useful contents while you respect all forum members with our leaders so that we can still be safe here in the forum.

thank you my friend
I really think that the members of the site should cooperate with each other in order for us to provide useful information without confusing anyone with the information
And to answer the members' questions and try to solve their problems, if any

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Definitely I'm not going to feel good in such situation.Usually I'm.spending my free and spare time in cryptotalk to get some money and knowledge.If I'm banned I'll be very sad.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I self-isolated from this forum for over a week, because I was frustrated with the low quality content here. And the first post I hit when I started reading again today, was a copy of an external website! It is pretty depressing, to be honest.

7 minutes ago, mahmoodhosain said:

This site is like a partial work for many people, especially students, it helps them to complete their studies and secure their expenses by sharing publications and useful topics

But at least half of what is posted here is not useful at all! Those are posts just for the money 😞

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I have a attitude of being positive in the worst situations too. So i never evere think of being suspended or getting banned from this platform as i have always been active with great posts and comments that will help others. So no negative thoughts. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

6 hours ago, rezzougali1985 said:

I have receive a warning in the last days and got blocked for 03 days, it was a hard days but a take a advantage in days and i searched for useful topics to share after my banning finish, any way i do a mistake by posting in a Russian topic because i have a auto translator on my browser, so be careful.

That is good advice; I could see many members falling for that, without even knowing it!

• -1 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I will feel heartbroken if that happens to me because there is no another source of income for me at the moment, so we all should be very careful while using this forum. We should follow the rules of this forum to avoid it.

No body want to leave this forum and earning from this forum. But if we don't violate the rules of the forum than we will not going anywhere. 

• +1 2

thanks for reminder it's true in this forum. its benefiting us a lot from the net we are being paid so, the best we can crutch is to continue obeying the rules maybe we don't get blocked.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Really, I do not hope that this campaign will stop or that I will be removed from it because it is a good job opportunity and just thinking about the story makes me sad. I hope that I will continue to work in this forum for a long time.

I totally agree with you, my friend, that this forum is  biggest opportunity in order to make money while we are sitting at home away from the danger of corona virus, we must maintain a wonderful forum CryptoTalk and respect its rules at work for to keep our accounts safe in CryptoTalk

• +1 1

Getting blocked at a time similar this will be become devastating become the best thing is to try as much as I can to ensure that we make a difference that is really huge without any challenges at all times hardly ever regardless of the circumstance

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

I'll really feel helpless if due to some reasons i get blocked from the website because this website is the only way that i feel worthy to stay at home and get some pocket amount during this lockdown period also. This is a boon for me and i would not want to loose it at any cost.

• +1 1

This forum is a great substitute for those who doesn't have a work now since many countries are implementing lockdown in their area. This forum is a great source of income even though it's not that big payment.

On 4/28/2020 at 7:04 AM, xpertt said:

Getting blocked is not a great thing now because crypto is one of the ways for us to get money and at the times like this where the whole world is under lockdown, I think this is a bad time for you to get blocked on this forum, even if this forum gives not that much, still earnings is earning so this is important to us.

That's right. 

I hope he maintain being a good member here who don't violate any rules and contributing meaningful and useful post. 

Being block at the moment is not good because this forum is a good source of income. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I do not know what I would do if I were blocked and stopped paying, this is what I did not want. I always try to obey the rules and seriously work hard. I want to stay here for a long time. I participated in the forum as a daily routine.

• +1 2

While the cryptotalk campaign pays like 2 dollars daily, this is not an amount considered enough to live from. You definitely need a job as with $2 you will just be able to pay for the electricity you spent. It is fine as a side income but not that defining that would cause anyone damage if he gets banned.

I also had the chance to think like that, especially since there might be users who depend on their lives from here. then the importance of the awareness of users so as not to act as they wish and violate the rules violently because if the admin and moderator are fed up with such users then the payment will be stopped.

• +1 3
  • +4 1

That's not and ideal situation to be in obviously, this forum now at least helped people that are now out of their job to have some sort of income now and they have the chance of having an income and learning more about crypto in the same time in this forum.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

On 4/28/2020 at 3:12 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I Hope this thing of being banned in such hard times don't happen to anyone here. We this forum is really helping us in this crisis perfect example of work from home I'm really grateful.