Getting blocked in this crisis! - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Getting blocked in this crisis!

Yes, my friend, you are right .. Let us all respect the rules of this forum .. And we will not despair if we are given a warning point, as this is like a cup of cold water on our heads so that we can pay attention later to our writing and our publications .. This is my opinion .. Good luck to all

In fact, we are all in a bad condition if we are banned, but we must know the rules and laws to earn money and live happily, but we must care a little more.

Hi there greetings yes you are right my friend getting blocked is a very very easy concerning thing if you you want to avoid those kind of mistakes you have to be avoid making mistakes in that way you will be avoid to getting blocked from this forum I hope you understand my answer and good luck

Hi friend I also know we can be blocked from there . So that I am carefull about that and trying to make post within rules and limits. But still there is chances of mistake. So if I will block I have to search another good paying platform. Because I need money alot these days . But I never leave this forum because I can learn a lot of things from there. 

I totally agree with you, my friend, that this forum is biggest opportunity in order to make money while we are sitting at home away from the danger of corona virus, we must maintain a wonderful forum CryptoTalk and respect its rules at work for to keep our accounts safe in CryptoTalk..

Edited by Sena1234

If you do not follow the rules  of the platform, then your account will baned . People who follow rules of the platform and work on the platform according to that rules , their account will not bane .To work on this platform, you need to follow the rules. 

As we all know that now a days the situation is out of control. Everyone is on there homes. Everywhere in the world is lock down so we need to spend our time on crypto talk forum and earn our earnings.. All the businesses and work shops are closed and the economy is going towards loos. So if you want to run you house then you need to join this forum and earn through this site by working on it.. It's quite easy to work on it which anyone can do this very easily... I am working on this forum from 4 weeks and earn my wealth but if I got banned from the forum then it will be very difficult for me to manage my expenses in this situation. 

It is difficult after we got stuck in this forum not for the sake of gains, but for the valuable information we get on every new day. I hope that I will not succumb to the ban and have more chances for survival.

Yes of course friend this is true you can be blocked by the website or by the owner of the website if you are not working good if you are response to irrelevant questions or if you are responding in relevant answers to the questions those are not related to the questions or have no meanings to be there of this kind of work always try to do actual and meaningful work.

Due to Covid 19 since last year there is lock down going on in every country and this platform has gave the opportunity to work from home and earn some money you can also invest in it and and get your daily percents income according to your investment.We should follow the rules and regulations of the forum in order to not to get banned and respect all others members.

Yes friend i think every members faced fear to remove from crypto campaign because it very sensitive to used we should not allow here any type of mistake because forum has some rules as a members its our duty to follow the rules of forum when we not follow it we remove from crypto campaign and lose the chance of learning from crypto forum. 

Exposure to the ban here is a matter that anyone who violates the rules of the Forum may be subjected to and does not follow. As for me, I think that I would be upset if I was banned, especially in these difficult circumstances.But of course, I am doing my best efforts to prevent this from happening, because the virus has prevented many people from going to their work and affected them badly, so people moved to work in the field of cryptocurrencies, and I am among them, but now I think I am starting to love working here and I will try to make it my specialty.

Thank you, my friend, for reminding us that this forum benefits us a lot from the profits we make and if someone is banned now they will not have any evidence to work abroad that the best we can do is to continue to abide by the rules

Even the toughest possible circumstances, I have a good outlook. So I've never considered being suspended or barred from this website because I've always been involved, posting helpful posts and comments. But there will be no bad feelings.