How many times fallen victim to scams. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

How many times fallen victim to scams.

I have been in crypto for 6 months and so far I have been without scams thanks to the advice I took from places like this forum, however I had significant losses by not performing my operations giving them the necessary attention and ended up sending eth to a wallet that had lost the phrase seed and when I reinstall the app I lost my eth ... things like this happen when I don't pay attention ... that way scammers also work ... they look for the distracted inexperienced like I once was

• +2 1

my friends before jump to project needs to investigate very well. it is the point analyse project strong and after it produce thrust on you can make action. lıke that never catch scam.

In my case, many times I get people wanting to scam me by teaching me proposals that looked excellent but I always as a measure I looked for information about what they offered me until I did not know anything that was happening I did not do anything when I discovered that Hera eliminated or blocked them but yes You have a friend who has time so well can help you, don't you think?

On 4/28/2020 at 5:20 AM, Divya rana said:

To be honest, and many people may not believe this, but i am saying it that i have been trapped in any kind of scam. I have not actually been too involved also so that can also be one of the reasons. 

I was scammed when I was starting, at first it affected me a lot, but then I learned from my mistake.

I've always been pretty thorough when starting a new business, yet this hasn't protected me from sometimes being a victim of micro-task pages that after generating enough funds to withdraw don't give you your money.

I lost money through cryptocurrency ico, the price of the selfdrop was better than that in the exchange. I never knew it was a scam. the advice for newbies is don't participate in ico, rather buy from the exchange. 

On 4/27/2020 at 3:26 PM, George10 said:

Hello my dear lovely friends perhaps we went through the same, I would like to hear from you who have been scamed before how many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you  to scamers several times and finally give a  word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks.

Hola amigo gracias a dios nunca he sido victima de un estafador pero si me han contactado muchas veces por telegram, creo que es donde mas seguido operan, siempre vienen a ti con un proyecto lindo donde puedes duplicar tus monedas en un corto plazo de tiempo. Mi consejo es que tengan cuidado a quien le dan sus datos personales, ya que pueden ser usados para dar seguridad en una estafa.

• +5 1

I am never falling victim by scamer I think just stupid failing in that you must never response to them also all of them say Same things you can't falling it more than 1 time if you don't big stupid 

• +4 1

On 10/10/2020 at 11:43 PM, shabg56 said:

thanks very much

You are welcome but please try to follow forum rules on your posts it shouldn't be less than 100 words character as it is now,happy posting and I hope you will work on this one.

• +1 1

Fraud is always through people who send you links by e-mail and a site is created for you to put your bank information in to avoid any fraud, Please do not click on anything and you will be safe.

• +2 1

For some people it is day to day, scammers are always on the lookout for anyone and more if they are a beginner, since they are highly vulnerable to be easily scammed, that is why in these issues, it is advisable to help

• +1 1

On 4/28/2020 at 1:26 AM, George10 said:

Hello my dear lovely friends perhaps we went through the same, I would like to hear from you who have been scamed before how many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you  to scamers several times and finally give a  word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks.

At first,, when i was sending any messeges to big groups in telegram, scammers sent me hi in my inbox. they said about their fake investment sites. Now i changed my privacy settings and they can't inbox me first

• +2 1

To be honest, I've been the victim of a scam twice. I talked about the first time in another post. I was just starting to understand cryptocurrency and I wanted to transfer money from a bank to an exchange. I found the first exchanger I came across through Google, and it turned out to be fraudulent, fortunately, I did not transfer much, so always use bestchange to exchange money for cryptocurrency. The second time was when I decided to trust a "friend". We agreed on a deal with him, I transfer money to him, and he sends me the coins that he received for completing tasks. The amount of the transaction was $ 500, I sent half and this person did not answer anymore. From this situation, we can conclude - always make transactions through guarantors.

• +1 1

Surely we have all been victims of a scam in the past, I particularly have not been scammed with money, but I have wasted time. Time is a more valuable resource than any currency, more limited than oil or fresh water. Letting them steal your time is the worst scam I have ever experienced, so all those pages that offer "free" cryptocurrencies in exchange for your valuable time and in the end do not pay you properly: do not use them, do not share them, do not let that they keep stealing from him.

• +2 1

huh, that's what I have missed the most, I have been scammed many times but those scams have taught me not to trust everything that they offer us, always ask and obtain information where we are going to invest our money

They learn from mistakes, so do not worry too much and take from this experience and never again fall for the tricks of cheaters.

Was not scammed in cryptomarket, but when I was childish I downloaded a cheat program that took some of my mobile money. I don't download cheats since this incident. Also bought a game key that was unusable. Scammed too because ran into the cheapest price and didn't check the shop's service feedback

When there is a very very good offer is almost sure that is a scam, and more when you have to transfer money, but people and more new people see that stranger and amazing offert, they trust and the most part of the times is a huge scam.

Yes, I was initially scammed twice with two companies, and this was called learning money that taught me how this field works

On 4/27/2020 at 1:26 PM, George10 said:

It is very easy to fall into a fake airdrop when you are in an airdrop that is real, many people take the opportunity and even if they do not know it they unconsciously cheat by taking that false information without knowing it to other people so whoever designs the scam only needs a small group creates it and the fake news spreads quickly

• Useful or interesting 1

Was not scammed in cryptomarket, but when I was childish I downloaded a cheat program that took some of my mobile money,people and more new people see that stranger and amazing offert, they trust and the most part of the times is a huge scam.