How many times fallen victim to scams. - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

How many times fallen victim to scams.

On 4/27/2020 at 8:26 PM, George10 said:

Hello my dear lovely friends perhaps we went through the same, I would like to hear from you who have been scamed before how many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you  to scamers several times and finally give a  word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks.

There is no person or trader who has not been defrauded except for those who are lucky or that they were alerted to the matter before the occurrence of the matter, but the problem is not in falling into the trap of a fraud. The problem is that the matter is repeated many times and that we do not learn from the error that we have fallen into, and that is why we should not be sad or lost. Hope is when we are deceived, because we all go through these periods, but gaining experience is better than all this in the end.

Of course those projects just faded away with their debs without any product. When last time i got scammed then i leave all investment plans which is started for passive aggressive income.  They promised me that BTC Daily, I don’t know if this is a total scam but I know that many have made my money and are now in Lambo. Best of luck!

I am doing work from sometime and still i don't scammed by any scammer.i don't share any personal information to anyone and doing my work carefully.

Hello gays.that time to ask about the safety of the site that I work on before starting the actual gain.many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you to scamers several times and finally give a word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks for read my comments 

Thanks buddy for asking such a nice question I am new to this platform I am not aware of this so I request my elders to suggest something good so that I can avoid scams and I can save my coins  And how do I save my coins, how do I avoid scams, how do I avoid fraud. I want to know about this from my elders. Thank you all. Assalamualaikum.

I got scammed three times before joining this forum. I once trusted on telegram message and provided informations and lost my money and two times more and finally I joined this forum and hopefully I get good rewards from it.

All of must carefull to the scammers. Nowadays the sacammers is growing very fast. We didnt share our secured things to any one. Especially your PIN, OTP etc. Dont share such things to anyone. And be carefull...

I have fallen in scam many times.Identity of scame is that they offer double amount of profit.They show empathy towards you.you become the victim of scame.

I love people who have been exposed to scams, and the only thing that attracted me was the big winnings that they promised me, so do not believe any link on an untrusted webpage.

When we got scammed we should tell the others about who scammed us so everybody will not deal with this scammers and we will reduce the scamming.

• +2 1

I have seen a lot of scams from many different places and I  for some telegram scams but I have understood them now and can nolonger fall for another. We need to be careful who we deal with so that we don't lose a lot of money.

I was never defrauded because I always asked experts and listened to their advice. We must take good care of scammers, not enter our personal information on any site, and beware well of random mailers

I haven’t fallen in any scammer's trap yet. But oneday a scammer was asking for my coinbase waller address and offer me for 2btc. I caught him and ignore him. He was trying to convince me anyway. Then i blocked him and Don't fall on his trap. I was offered many times from scammers. 

I have been faced with scam in telegram bots all the time. I thought I could make money from bots, and I spent hours and days. When they wanted to withdraw money from the Telegram bot, they said to send 100 trx to this account first to defraud me. I got it from there scam.

Thank you my friend for this important topic
I think I will get important information from reading the comments for your post

Unfortunately my dear friend I one time fell in this victim of scam... When I joined this platform so I have no experience about this.. so one unknown members send me message on the telegram and said you send me his private key so I give you some benefits so I send his keys so they stolen all money from my wallet... So then I create new wallet and not share his personal information to anyone... because telegram fulfill from the scammers... So not believe anyone...

Hello, my friend, I have not yet fallen into a fraud and I am avoiding falling into it and I do not trust any incoming website or email because it could be a fraud

My friend, I have been the victim of scams only once, and that was one of my worst times working here in encryption, and I really regret what I have fallen for and i have learned from my mistake of course, and I will not repeat this mistake. 

• +2 1

I have been exposed to a lot of fraud and most of it was virtuous because I was defrauded and some of my currencies were stolen through one of the fraudulent investment sites where I deposited the money inside it.So everyone, don't be greedy. Be vigilant to every sites that you're visiting. 

I am a completely new member on this platform. I don't know what the scams are but still I'm going on my working. It seems to me that if I have strong password no scammer can trap me .

I am new here and simewhat worried about all this.However  I am much carefull .I shall not share any of my personal information to anyone.Hope doing good snd be secured.

I have never been scammed because of the advice that I took from my friends, and because of the slow pace and the experience