How many times fallen victim to scams. - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

How many times fallen victim to scams.

I have been scammed once in a converting money platform. They opened an platform for exchanging my cryptocurrencies into my local flat money. But when I gave them the cryptocurrencies then they blocked me and never contacted with me. That's the first time I got scammed. And after that also in a Telegram channel I got scammed. 

Hello my friend. I know a lot of friends who have been exposed to fraud through Internet pages, whether by e-mail or on social media pages. I advise everyone to make sure to reference any article or news published on the Internet so that we do not fall victim to a fraud.

• +3 1

In fact, I have never been exposed to fraud because I am very careful in dealing with unknown people and new sites.  So learn from other people's mistakes and avoid fraudsters.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I have not been a victim to online scammers.but I have experience person to person scam before so I understand that most time we fall victim as a result of inpatience.they use this to attract us because they have noticed we human are in haste to get something we know we cannot get in a year.we should always be patience and careful in whatever we do especially if it's money related.

• +2 1

I've fallen for a lot of scams and the lastest was recently because a legit payment platform was used to defraud me, I was so gullible and I felt for it without even thinking for a second. The only way to be safe from being scammed is for you to be extra careful and do your findings before you invest or pay any money.

Hello my mate. I am a beginner here, and  i haven't  been   scammed yet . Thanks for raising this comment  I have read the replies and understood about it  i will be careful regarding this.

when you are in online business the scams are the part of it no matter how intelligent and how much knowledgeable you are the scams are always in your way

I have fallen victim of scam just ones and that's on telegram, though I have learnt alot of lesson in the process, it has thought me alot of experience and I don't think I will ever fall in their trap again, we should always be careful

On 4/28/2020 at 12:26 AM, George10 said:

Hello my dear lovely friends perhaps we went through the same, I would like to hear from you who have been scamed before how many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you  to scamers several times and finally give a  word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks.

@Ridam @qua186386 @malik6314193 @Beast921 @jacker I haven't caught any wrong activity yet Because I work here with a lot of etihad and I don't spend time on anyone without it I do not object to anyone because there is a lot of fear of scammers here, which attracts us after seeing the different kind of offers and then makes us banned

I faced many times of scamers.I joined most websites and invest money but they give me only one withdrawal and than scam with me.I am very disapointed due to many scams and disheart now not have any trust in online earning but last hope is only cryptotalk because its free without investment and most of the peple are earning from this.

Actually up to this particular point of time in my life,I have never been scammed or cheated.This may be because I  am a newbie to this forum as well as crypto world.More over I also have some friends out there to help me  know about the dos and dont's in this world of great opportunity.No body absolutely no one have contacted me  saying  such purposes to me.If any one out there faced such problems kindly reply to me and that will be a great help to me as well as other new members reading this post.

On 4/28/2020 at 1:26 AM, George10 said:

Hello my dear lovely friends perhaps we went through the same, I would like to hear from you who have been scamed before how many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you  to scamers several times and finally give a  word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks.

Once a scammer gave me a very good offer and I lost all my money in the lure of his offer.Since then no scammer has been able to harm me.I became very cautious.

Hello there dear friend, I have been scammed once where they promised to give me more money if I gave them some money but that was a scam where they never returned the money. So be careful of these types of scams.

Thankyou.

I haven't fallen prey to any scam yet.Scammers are people who ruin all our accounts and hurt us a lot. So we want everything to be safe and I am still safe.I learning all the ways through which we can escape from the scammers.I hope I won't fall prey to any such scammers.

I never  scamed  by any single person  that contact me or I contact.Because ı am very careful,I definitely do not give my important information.The reason is that there are severe consequences or no return.My friend was defrauded and later on court proceedings took to long and the bad side was I couldn t win.

• Useful or interesting 1

I was looking for some one to raise this issue in this digital world there are more scams and scamers than the real sites and platforms .In my view every one go through them because they are everywhere i mean everywhere in your life. they get to people like those who want some earning <extra money >< money with out effort >.They reach the victims  through the adds through victim thinking through their humbleness they show victims how easily they are earning and how victim could be benefited . I myself bare 7 to 8 such scams i was scamed in search of a real site . and finally  i got here .

@George10i think it is a good statement and question of awareness about scame. i am junior member of this forum not made any investment on any plateform but i have faced scame in some apps which provide the facility of earning and than i find out that they are making a scame with people and i stop work on these apps.

• +1 1

Unfortunately  I had been scammed once in a changing cash platform. They opened an platform for changing my cryptocurrencies into my nearby flat cash. But after I gave them the cryptocurrencies then they blocked me and by no means contacted with me. That's the primary time I were given scammed. And after that still in a Telegram channel I were given scammed. But the ones are my unhappy tale and I do not need to keep in mind them. I wish no person get scamm in future.  

My dear friend as you have rightly said because we know that a new trader has to face a lot of difficulty and due to his not having a special experience and knowledge he would have to face a lot of scamming and losses. We must be careful in the field of trading and collect its basic and general information before investing on any platform and only after acquiring the very helpful experience from one of the existing Traders, we need to get a stable currency. We should not put our personal identity on any site and also we should not share our personal security and personal information with anyone. 

On 4/28/2020 at 3:14 AM, George10 said:

A scamer is someone who can pretend to be a helper to you in the name of wanting to make you some profits by shows you fake proof that seems to be true and good investment plans therefore, you willingly send them your money and after that they vanish and block you,you should avoid such.

Exactly... That's true ...I'm always careful with with those kind of investment....I can only believe if someone close to me has done it before

In other to avoid being scam, you should be contented with what you have and also make sure that you seek advice from other people.

It never happened to me, who could just cheat me ۔That I am very well aware of these scammers, they become enmity in the form of friends and in this way I understand a great difference between my friends and enemies. Some play games in such a way that a person does not even know and they cheat a lot. This has never happened to me and I am very much aware of them.

My own opinion is this if you are greedy then you can fall in this victim. Because your mistake attracts the scammers and attackers. Always work hard and depends on your own self.