Beware of Binary Option Scam - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Binary options involve predicting the movements of commodity, asset or index prices over a short time. Although they may be a legitimate financial product with many licensed firms trading in them, binary options are speculative, high risk products that are almost impossible to predict, even for professionals. There are groups of scammers who use binary options to steal your money.

I would like to drop off few words about my negative and teaching experience with RB Options company. Like many others, I was contacted by the broker in 2019, and despite the fact I didn't have any knowledge about financial markets, got convinced by Peter Oaks, that I'll have all his assistance in order to make successful trades. Alright, sounds good, why not to try?

After putting a large amount on my account, ive watched how my balance would go higher and higher. Ofcourse seeing this proof of how im good at it, my manager Peter made me invest more over 35,000 Euro. After a couple weeks of such magnificent trading, my account ended up over 95,000 Euro. An excellent opportunity to file a withdraw, no? No!! They released only 12,000 in order to trick me invest more 100,000. I didnt have such money at the moment and I was put on hold. Weeks after nobody would even answer my calls or my emails. It became very clear, that Ive become a victim of a huge and shameless scam. Time passed by and I was growing disappointed and very angry with my own naive. 

I had paid Birman Law 10% of my principle loss with nothing to show for it, I think the algorithm of these programs are designed for us to lose money in some way. If you flushed your money down the toilet with a binary broker then just learn your lesson, it took me 3 months to figure out how to get my money back after made failed attempts; I contacted several lawyers but it was all waste of time and money, they couldn't render an inch of help. I later came across a certified binary options recovery expert through a family member , I was able to hire him to recover my money within 15days from the brokers(RB options), he was able to retrieve my funds successfully . If you have found yourself in same situation as me you can contact the expert on '''hacknet (AT) cyberservices (cm)" , just in case you find yourself in same situation; I can assure he would be able to help you just as he helped me. Be cautious of where and how you invest

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks to share this useful topic bro its your real incident so it's a good advice, who thinks this binary trading app are legit and use this trading platform's,because in online trading so many scammers involved, and they also try to scam and stolen our money.

On 4/27/2020 at 9:43 PM, Ramirez Klepp said:

I was able to hire him to recover my money within 15days from the brokers(RB options), he was able to retrieve my funds successfully . If you have found yourself in same situation as me you can contact the expert on ''******" , just in case you find yourself in same situation; I can assure he would be able to help you just as he helped me. Be cautious of where and how you invest

You really have too much time to write all this script to scam people? Gee dude. 

Guys this is a typical message sent by scammers. They just try to find new victims. Do not even spent a minute of your life thinking that these guys will help you. It is just a scam.

I think that the bilateral predictions have a higher risk ratio than the risk resulting from trading using one of the types of analysis and by following the chart and studying it

On 4/27/2020 at 11:43 PM, Ramirez Klepp said:

After putting a large amount on my account, ive watched how my balance would go higher and higher. Ofcourse seeing this proof of how im good at it, my manager Peter made me invest more over 35,000 Euro. After a couple weeks of such magnificent trading, my account ended up over 95,000 Euro. An excellent opportunity to file a withdraw, no? No!! They released only 12,000 in order to trick me invest more 100,000. I didnt have such money at the moment and I was put on hold. Weeks after nobody would even answer my calls or my emails. It became very clear, that Ive become a victim of a huge and shameless scam. Time passed by and I was growing disappointed and very angry with my own naive. 

Sorry for your loss. I also heard about alot in ads on different platforms. But i didn't try it yet. I was thinking try this kind of trading but now after reading your story i will be careful. 

Binary options is filled up with so many scam brokers who are scamming traders in many ways like manipulating trades causing them to lose or by putting restrictions on withdraws therefore, we must be careful about which brokers to use for this type of trading or stay away from it if possible.

Not all binary options sites are scam because i use faucetpay binary with trading view and i earn good amount. But there are many scammers who are using fake sites for binary to steal money, you have to be careful and make researches first before joining them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Most of binary options trading platforms are scam . We are not make profits in that platforms . So be aware about that scam binary options . Please investment in legit platforms only . First research and only use legit binary options platforms .

On 4/28/2020 at 3:57 PM, deboprotap said:

i do not use this binary option trading app.but i heard a lot about it.i also think it is online short margin trading app.you should choose high or low price in short future,if the prediction goes correct then you can earn,or you can lose also.i am also thinking that it is like gambing.because telling coin position in short term is impossible

I see a lot of people are thinking that if you win in binary trading, it means that you win against the platform, which is not true, what's I think binary trading they give massively laverage. 

I do not like trading binary options, I find it similar to gambling, it either gives you a double profit or loses almost everything so I prefer to stay away from binary options trading or futures contracts and I only trade in the spot market.

• +2 1

there are many people who do the same for most of the time whenever there is any site launched they add the same script and the same theme in order to fool the people and that is how they make scams of the innocent people.

Thank you very much for sharing this heartwarming message save and sound I understand what you re trying to say and I will make sure I heed to your advice