Gap between total topics and total posts. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Gap between total topics and total posts.

I agree with my friend and the statistics tells that there is a huge numbers of comments and a less number of posts. Which is not a good sign for this forum.  Most of the people are interested in just making the posts and earn money.my advice is that to focus on the cryptotalk and learn something like experience,skills,ideas, trading , exchange . In how much way we should deals with them. That would be very helpful for all the members.

On 4/27/2020 at 7:49 PM, Dmasked said:

It would be so much great if all of us took a little bit of time to learn more so that we can post few informational topics daily that will promote healthy and meaningful discussions in the forum

You are right @Dmasked but the problem is that this forum requires topics that are extra exceptional and only few topics remain and most of the topics get deleted because of this.

I think the only way to increase number of topics is that we should study articles on different websites and after doing a research we should publish it here.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Whenever a user feels to talk about something he or she starts a new topic for discussion but when he finds the topic he needs to discuss already in a forum then hi only comment on the post

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Most of the people out there just want to complete their quota of twenty posts per day somehow so they don't even look at the statistics but forum should have a rule that each member should create atleast two topic daily then only topics graph will go above.

• +1 1

That is a great gap between post and topic many members used to try complete 20 post daily and forget to give a meaningful topic. We all should try to make topic which could enable to get more knowledge always try to share your knowledge to other members in this forum.

There are very few people among us who can create topics with self-contained information.  So the amount of topics is so low.  And it is very easy to post in the topic.  If you post based on some information, you can post a lot.  There are many who can only comment on the topic.  But we should all make a few topics every day.

• +4 1

Members have become afraid of writing new topics because of the deletion of a lot of new topics and without knowing the reason. For example, I am an old member and I have a lot of useful posts that I wrote previously, but in the recent period I suffer from deleting the topics that I create, even though I observe the laws and do not repeat, but I publish very new topics in the field of crypto. And since I do not understand the reason for the deletion, I am afraid of writing new posts.

• +2 1

Excuse me if my words sound harsh ... But it is a hateful thing to do with self-flagellation. I published many independent publications, but they were all deleted without the slightest justification and here it hurt me in the core and I no longer have the courage to write anything new. Why all this narrowing I hope that a new principle is followed which is the deletion based on the evaluation of the members and then We will see how many publications you will find

It is useful to dodge spammers from quick spamming the gathering and the clock can assist with distinguishing the genuine banners that read cautiously from posts and give criticisms

A forum is to debate topics, it is logical that there are more answers than topics, because from a single topic you can have thousands of answers, otherwise the forum would not make sense, it would be better to read a book then, where you get knowledge of a single person through a monologue writing The forum is for users to interact with each other through a publication, of course, the topic must be interesting, hopefully I can post a topic that gets 10,000 responses and thousands of hearts, that means that it is of interest, if it is the opposite, it would think that it did not meet the goal. Interacting is reading and responding and waiting for a response back if necessary.

• +2 1

The straightforward purpose for this is not every person can mastermind these points and keep in touch with them however a large portion of the individuals a put answers, so if the number distinction got colossal one.

This is not a problem, it is logical as in all forums a post will have many replies. We don't need to have millions of posts with no replies this will be a problem in my opinion. I like how the forum works and we don't need to make many changes except from making really good posts that have good advice. If we can't we shouldn't make any what would be the point.

Just by looking at the analysis, you will see that the number of posts is much more than if the topics, and this shows that we are not creating enough topics, and with this, I will advise us to create time to share our experience by creating valuable topics that will help many forum members, especially newcomers who do not have a good background.

• +1 1

From my point of view, this is very, very self-evident, because when formulating any topic, it is counted with only one topic or the ideas and contributions that this topic intersects can reach thousands and thousands, and this from my point of view is normal when the topic is important and interesting for discussion and is aware of many points

Looking at that statistic, I think many of the users only answer a few topics to post a topic, as sometimes it comes giving a warning of their posts.

Yes, there is a gap between number of topics and number of comments as many useless posts get deleted. Most of the people do not spend time in doing good posts. They only complete 30 comments in a day to earn money.

• +1 1

Of course, there will be such a gap, because users respond to one topic several times, and the topic is only one. And in addition, there is protection from spam or copy-paste, and posts that are similar to another are deleted. We all understand that if there were more posts on the forum, it would be with a low number of people!

• +1 1

Because admins also delete a lot of posts and the timer can help identify real posters that read the posts carefully and give feedback and that means users are commenting more than posting on the forum

My friend you shared a good thing to us. Looking at the statistics there is huge difference between the posts and topics. The topics are just in a thousands but on the other hand the posts are in a large numbers. This is due to because many people just want to finish their 30 posts daily and they did not create any useful topic. There are many topics that created that deleted due to irrelevant. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion, this matter is normal because there are a good number of beginners who resort to responding to the topics and gain experience and collect money instead of risking a topic that may be bad and subject to deletion, but this matter will differ in the future and in general, CryptoTalk still has its beginnings.

• +1 1

I think it is because of some deletion of topic, I think I had made 2 topics but the moderator deleted both I don't know why because before I made a topic I will make sure that there's no such topic existed in this forum to prevent the duplication because it is not good in the forum. For me the reason why there are a huge difference between the two, because it is easier to make a reply than to think about the new topic, so I suggest that you can use the current news regarding the crypto as topic, in that way you could avoid the topic duplication.

There are huge difference between number of topics and comments. Most of the members of this forum are interested to complete fixed comments.They do not think about making post

It is clear that most of the members do not care about the forum in particular, but rather want to make money. Officials should pay attention to that and try to reduce the gap in order to give the forum more vitality.

It would be a kind of necessary for the moderators and admins of the forum to takes some action about the issue happening in their platform. The point when you would see that there are not a lot of thread to join in the forum because of how they deleted it in order to restore the legitimacy of the posts that other users are doing. In this way, they are actually trying to say that the moderators and admins of the platforms are alive and active. In that case, this would help the users to have a thread that would be worth of posting thoughts and other things because of how much filtering they have done in order to differentiate the things that are needed to get erased.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

You focus all the numbers at nice information but it is a discussion platform so a few people create topic and a lot of people just reply.  I think one rule should make that each member give only one topic than it's calculation reach  more than 200 thousands  topics.