Appropriate reporting is healthy for the forum. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Appropriate reporting is healthy for the forum.

You are right it is important  to report spammers and useless  topics to the moderators it will be good  for the growth  of the  forum.  It also good  for all of us . Because   if there  is less  scammers  and usless posts chances  of deleting  our posts  will decrease.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 9
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

13 hours ago, Dmasked said:

There is a function in Cryptotalk forum that is considered a taboo. Most people dare not use it and it is rarely ever spoken of. The act of reporting a topic or comment is thought to be a power never to be used. But reporting any content that evidently appears to be spam or useless helps to develop a healthy sharing environment in the forum.

For the growth and prosperity of our beloved forum it is necessary to sacrifice the evil that is abusing our platform and depleting our resources. It doesnot mean that you should report any new comer or learner that is yet not adequate about crypto. It is the duty of every member to help each other grow by sharing knowledge among each other. Any learner must be encouraged and humbly supported.

Ironically it is also true that there is evil lurking around the forum. As much as it is necessary to encourage learners, it is also necessary to discourage abusers. All person that are wrongly abusing the forum must face the justice through moderators and admins. But there are only few enforcers in the forum and they cannot keep their eyes own every person.

So we must fulfill our responsibility to the platform by making the law enforcers aware of any wrong happenings in the forum. You just need to report the abusers and spammers that are obstacles in the way of cryptotalk's growth.

Encourage learning

Discourage abusing

Its time to act for the betterment of our little community.

Like for support

That's right reporting especially those who do scamming and those who have a bad intentions is a nice idea to make this forum clean and to lessen the danger of loss. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

2 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

You are right it is important  to report spammers and useless  topics to the moderators it will be good  for the growth  of the  forum.  It also good  for all of us . Because   if there  is less  scammers  and usless posts chances  of deleting  our posts  will decrease.

What is good for the forum is good for us too. If the platform we are invested in grows and prospers then it is us users that will benefit most from it. We need to make sure that anyone who hinders the progress must be reported to the mods so that they will judge if it is appropriate or not.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

468x60-3.png

You are right in this talk, my friend, we must report any unhelpful topics or any posts that violate the laws of the forum in order to improve and develop this forum, but without harming any of its members

Yes, this a power given to us by the forum which is also our right that whatever that is violating the rules of the forum then we should definitely report the same so that the forum can be kept clean by only qualified comments and members in the forum.

• +1 3
  • +2 3

While i agree on this, there's the other side of reactions i am little troubled with. Because there's really no official etiquette on the usage of reactions yet, some people can now use the bad post reaction when they just disagree with the op or something else trivial. And there's a high possibility that some multi accounts will use their other accounts for revenge reactions.

Imho there should be also a box below spam reaction button where it would be mandatory to type a good reason why the post is spam or bad. In that way it would be easier for admins to act if necessary. And reporting false reports would be easier too.

Edit: Just like right now i got a revenge reaction to my reaction on the other topic. Case in point

Edited by rekter
  • +1 2

20 hours ago, Dmasked said:

There is a function in Cryptotalk forum that is considered a taboo. Most people dare not use it and it is rarely ever spoken of. The act of reporting a topic or comment is thought to be a power never to be used. But reporting any content that evidently appears to be spam or useless helps to develop a healthy sharing environment in the forum.

For the growth and prosperity of our beloved forum it is necessary to sacrifice the evil that is abusing our platform and depleting our resources. It doesnot mean that you should report any new comer or learner that is yet not adequate about crypto. It is the duty of every member to help each other grow by sharing knowledge among each other. Any learner must be encouraged and humbly supported.

Ironically it is also true that there is evil lurking around the forum. As much as it is necessary to encourage learners, it is also necessary to discourage abusers. All person that are wrongly abusing the forum must face the justice through moderators and admins. But there are only few enforcers in the forum and they cannot keep their eyes own every person.

So we must fulfill our responsibility to the platform by making the law enforcers aware of any wrong happenings in the forum. You just need to report the abusers and spammers that are obstacles in the way of cryptotalk's growth.

Encourage learning

Discourage abusing

Like for support

Welcome my friend
Indeed, we must work together and work together to keep the site clean and maintain the quality of the information on it
We must assist the supervisors in this process

• +1 3

3 hours ago, rekter said:

While i agree on this, there's the other side of reactions i am little troubled with. Because there's really no official etiquette on the usage of reactions yet, some people can now use the bad post reaction when they just disagree with the op or something else trivial. And there's a high possibility that some multi accounts will use their other accounts for revenge reactions.

Imho there should be also a box below spam reaction button where it would be mandatory to type a good reason why the post is spam or bad. In that way it would be easier for admins to act if necessary. And reporting false reports would be easier too.

Edit: Just like right now i got a revenge reaction to my reaction on the other topic. Case in point

I guess it would have been better if there was a effective medium of communication between admins and us users. That way we could directly consult with them if someone is abusing the reaction or report function just for revenge. What we need is a good way to relay our thoughts to the ones in authority.

There is a box to include your reasons for reporting below spam option but it would be better if providing the reasons to support your reporting would be mandatory.

• +1 2

468x60-3.png

Yeah I agree with the you that most of the member are frightened to use that report option but yes reporting comments which are not useful or which are really unrelated or seemed to be a type of scam then people should report it because it will be beneficial for the website.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Yes you are right and we have already told about that, but unfortunate we will stay in the same problem if the admin of this forum doesn't take in consideration some suggestions of members, I this they need to add a such section in this forum where we can report a such spammers copying their span post include their name user. With this option we can help the forum cleaning the spammers.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You are absolutely right, by reporting spammers this forum will become more credible and reputable, as you mentioned it's our responsibility to report such users. 

• +1 1

As members didn't interested to give reputation to others topic hence tgey didn't report tge spam posts and topic on tge forum.it will help the forum to grow up. 

• +1 1

This is a good thing, but it is necessary to take into account the most important thing. See the number of posts by a member before reporting it. Perhaps a new member and not enough experience. But if it is an old member It has a good number of jobs, it must be reported to supervisors

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 4/27/2020 at 10:28 PM, Dmasked said:

Encourage learning

Discourage abusing

Like for support

Yes I think that is alright because in order to keep the friendly and healthy environment here in cryptotalk we should report those wh are trying to decrease the credibility of this forum including the spammers and hackers here. 

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Jaga123321 said:

That's right it literally help administration to stop spammer and to stop useless content creator but sometimes some people use this as revenge and report other who gave some opposing post

Yes mate you are say correct words because when we do this type activities, most of members takes in nagetive way when we report any topic, then next they always thinks to take revenge and gives bad reputation points, so I don't think its easy to report against any useless topic.

• +1 1

Any form of abuse of the forum rules must be instantly reported. Plagiarism and scam posts with shady links should not be tolerated. I'm always reporting these as they are dishonest people trying to cheat the system and probably defraud other members as well.

Useless topics, spam, or any other forum rule violations are reported. The administrator has recently removed spam and spammers from the forum and I feel more comfortable, which also makes us less likely to delete posts. The report is necessary, but it must be cold and not hurt the people trying in the forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes with that we protect each other from spam interference and users who cannot obey the forum rules are very angry and often report irresponsible users.

• +1 2

I agree with you mate we should be reporting all kind of spam posts or comments if noticed with evidence to the moderators for this forum to stay healthier and clean from such perpetrators or violators of the rules thanks.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Yes mate i do agree with you , that if someone is posting inappropriate content or spamming the same thing over n over again. Then we should report such members. But also i have read some topic in which people ask if they can repost a member if he had reacted bad on their topic which is completely foolish.

Yes you are right it's important to report spammers who violate the rules of the forum, to help maintain healthy environment, but we must try our best to correct the newbies because there don't know much about the forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am not notified of the stolen contents. I once found a comment that was stolen from my account, but I was new. I did not know how to send a message to a supervisor to report it unfortunately. As for medium quality publications, I would love to encourage them frankly to write better topics.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

We are all responsible for making this forum contain a lot of knowledge in order to be a suitable place for beginners education and exchange of experiences between all.

We should all take a look at it again, 'APPROPRIATE'. On no condition should any one of us report any other person for revenge sake. We report based on what we see not how we feel  

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy