Appropriate reporting is healthy for the forum. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Appropriate reporting is healthy for the forum.

It is possible that you do that, but against the abusers or the owners of spam messages that you want to erect on the members, especially the novices in this forum, and there are those we have to report on them for some reasons, either because he did not respect another member here or that he mishandles his hand or violates the sanctity of another. but to get to know her with a slightly unwanted beginner, you can only explain and explain his mistakes

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

If someone make a spamm or irregularities post such person is bound to be reported with this way we can reduce the work for the admins and make the forum clean.

If someone make a spamm or irregularities post such person is bound to be reported with this way we can reduce the work for the admins and make the forum clean.

On 4/27/2020 at 5:28 PM, Dmasked said:

For the growth and prosperity of our beloved forum it is necessary to sacrifice the evil that is abusing our platform and depleting our resources. It doesnot mean that you should report any new comer or learner that is yet not adequate about crypto. It is the duty of every member to help each other grow by sharing knowledge among each other. Any learner must be encouraged and humbly supported.

This is correct and I particularly agree with the section on not reporting any new member. If he writes a subject that is not good, it is necessary to give the new members the opportunity to alert them and teach them instead of reporting them immediately. If they continue to make mistakes, then they can be reported.

There is a lot of posts and a lot of topics that are on this forum and i think that we should assist the moderators and the admin in our own way by making use of the report post function if we did come across a post that is a spam post or one that violates the rules. I think that this is very important to help in maintaining the integrity of the post. therefore i do agree fully with the post that you have made and many avoid it because they are fearful that someone will report their post out of spite or revenge, however these reports are anonymous and should be kept in this way.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thank you for great explanation about that, we must take care about that. It is not bad to give any bad reaction to member's post, which deserves it. With this way we can clean posts which are absolutely useless and spammers from our forum. 

On 6/1/2020 at 11:02 PM, Crypto123 said:

This is correct and I particularly agree with the section on not reporting any new member. If he writes a subject that is not good, it is necessary to give the new members the opportunity to alert them and teach them instead of reporting them immediately. If they continue to make mistakes, then they can be reported.

Yes, this is a learning environment after all. If somebody wants to learn from the forum and develop his knowledge and expertise in cryptocurrencies then we must support them. But they have to be willing to learn. I only report Mr know it all who act like they know everything about cryptocurrencies but cannot even define the basic terminologies properly.

468x60-3.png

Yes you are right but there are some members who are misusing this feature and they are also reporting the comments for post which are useful but there is no point of worry because the admin always cross check those reports and as a member we should always report the spam

• +4 1

Your words are correct. You should report posts or comments that are not important or fraudulent. This thing indicates improving the content of posts in this forum.

On 5/31/2020 at 9:21 PM, jamesvince said:

To using of reporting function may be some people or members used wrongly accused for those who they don't like them.  But if all the members used this option honestly then this features helps crypto talk forum a lot for making more quality in this forum. 

Just be serious about reporting. 

Report those who really violate the rules and not following the post format also those who do spamming. 

Make sure that your report is right. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I am among the people who do not use reports except for extreme necessity because I do not like to file a complaint with members but sometimes it is necessary

Life is great and enjoy it

It is important to have an appropriate report for some violators. It is for the best of the forum. To avoid the congestion of irrelevant posts. And also it helps to maintain the reputation of the forum. Inappropriate posts need to be reported so they can learn and know the rules.

On 4/28/2020 at 6:13 PM, Divya rana said:

We should report when we see someone violating the rules that's one of the best way to make this forum clean and less of those kind. 

Kindly report immediately when we see some people doing bad things here especially those who do scam and spam. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes mate, you're right about that. We must use the report properly as really needed. We must report scammers, spammers and doing plagiarism in the forum. We must protect the quality of the forum. Lets help the admins and moderators clean the forum with this such users. 

Edited by bino
I accidentally clicked the Submit button.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/28/2020 at 12:07 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

You are right it is important  to report spammers and useless  topics to the moderators it will be good  for the growth  of the  forum.

That's really important to lessen the number of people who are doing that kind of act here.

We should help the admin locate those people easily so we can maintain a healthy forum. 

It is important for the forum to be healthy by posting healthy post which is contributive to the community, but please we should not take it to the extreme by hunting for such people and looking for the undoted I's and uncrossed T's.

I think that as we are part of this platform we have some duties in this platform. And we should do that duties. First of all we should report any post which seems to be irrelevant in this platform. It will be easier for the moderator to remove that post. And also we should not break the rules of the platform

On 4/28/2020 at 12:07 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

You are right it is important  to report spammers and useless  topics to the moderators it will be good  for the growth  of the  forum.  It also good  for all of us . Because   if there  is less  scammers  and usless posts chances  of deleting  our posts  will decrease.

Well, as of now, the members here are now improving in terms of posting and also they're now reporting those member who are low quality posters because this is now important by new payment system to maintain this forum clean.

16 hours ago, P A Ashif said:

I think that as we are part of this platform we have some duties in this platform. And we should do that duties. First of all we should report any post which seems to be irrelevant in this platform. It will be easier for the moderator to remove that post. And also we should not break the rules of the platform

Well, this is true mate, we're the members here in this forum and if there are something wrong with other members, kindly report it to moderators be clean this forum for those abusive people.

I am aware of this forum to the spamming or copying someone 's work and that is not forgivable because it is against the rules here in this forum and we must follow it not only that this free to express our own thoughts and there is no correct or wrong in giving our opinions but it must be appropriate with the topic. So lets report that members who do the spamming here and posting some non sense.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Reporting on controversial issues, it is our duty as members to maintain the quality of the work or give it negative interactions, and this matter facilitates work and shortens the way and many changes that may lead to more severe laws regarding the forum.

• +1 1

Most of the spammers steal comments or write other people's comments with some self edit. This avoids them from getting reported for copy\paste or plagiarism. So,it would be better for people to report themselves to get the attention of the admin to clear these spammers.

You should also consider the comment , which you are reporting in my opinion. The beginners might not be fully aware with the the rules of the forum so it's also our responsibility in a way to make them aware of their mistakes. I have a theory of live and let live, I like to see if these people improve in the future.

The more useful information there is here in the forum, the more productive the community will be and the exchange of ideas to nurture knowledge.

Yes this is very important for all to know that they won't be able to abuse the forum for their gain. The posts we make if they don't have a meaning then there is a problem. At this point I want to suggest to everyone to make posts only if there is something important and useful to say, if there is not we can skip and not post at all in the selected topic.

• +2 1

I liked your post it carried a very important message that is what the new members must read to understand what they are doing wrong. You don't enter a place and have your own rules, but you follow what is called common sense. By doing that you are responsible and learn how this service works for all. It will not work only for one person but for all.

• Useful or interesting 1