Appropriate reporting is healthy for the forum. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Appropriate reporting is healthy for the forum.

cleaning the forum is our basic duty.there are many spam posts are creating everybody andthise are gettying cleared by the team of cryototalk.even also we find some unwanted and some useles posts then we have to report us 

Yes I really agree with you, the users who make spamming, not meaningful and useless content and keep posting an inappropriate content must be reported. I hope that all of the members must consider the rules and regulations of this forum.

On 4/27/2020 at 7:58 PM, Dmasked said:

There is a function in Cryptotalk forum that is considered a taboo. Most people dare not use it and it is rarely ever spoken of. The act of reporting a topic or comment is thought to be a power never to be used. But reporting any content that evidently appears to be spam or useless helps to develop a healthy sharing environment in the forum.

For the growth and prosperity of our beloved forum it is necessary to sacrifice the evil that is abusing our platform and depleting our resources. It doesnot mean that you should report any new comer or learner that is yet not adequate about crypto. It is the duty of every member to help each other grow by sharing knowledge among each other. Any learner must be encouraged and humbly supported.

Ironically it is also true that there is evil lurking around the forum. As much as it is necessary to encourage learners, it is also necessary to discourage abusers. All person that are wrongly abusing the forum must face the justice through moderators and admins. But there are only few enforcers in the forum and they cannot keep their eyes own every person.

So we must fulfill our responsibility to the platform by making the law enforcers aware of any wrong happenings in the forum. You just need to report the abusers and spammers that are obstacles in the way of cryptotalk's growth.

Encourage learning

Discourage abusing

Its time to act for the betterment of our little community.

Like for support

You are absolutely right. Moderators are already working hard to stop the spammer and useless content writers here. So we should also help them by reporting the the spammers. 

I agree with you, and thank you for this important post that explains the proper use of reporting useless posts. There are some members who do not wish to report for fear of reprisals from some members so we must make sure that the post deserves reported before we do so.

• Useful or interesting 1

That's true mate, i strongly agree with you. We must always create latest information about cryptos because that is the best thing we could contribute in this forum. Lets be thankful for having this forum. 

i use this a lot, and used to do it even more when spammers would copy and paste comments from before them, i would just immediately report them

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

we must narration to the moderatetors about uncomfortable and baseless topics and ill motives. Because we want to freshen the crypto forum and follow the instructions taken by the way seniors.

I think moderators will help them tremendously by providing them with notifications on topics that are not in conformity with the forum rules

THINK POSITIVE

I agree with you and that is why I think that all members should report users that don't contribute with useful information to this forum as this will reduce the amount of spam on this forum.

Yes my friend this is important topic, many users got banned and report by moderators because of scamming posts and making bad posts. These days very less users is available who is scamming this problem.

For me, I think we should always help the moderators and report any person who misuses the forum and violates its rules because removing these people from the forum will always make it better.

Hello my friend
In my opinion, all members should abide by the laws of this forum. Also, we must pay attention to the quality of the topics or articles that any member wants to write. Also, members should strive to write what is beneficial to all members.
Thanks for your kind attention

Indeed you are absolutely right about that and in my view appropriate reporting is healthy for the forum for cleaning some spam people and comments. Maybe we can bring our forum in the ordering by this way.

Some misconception of using report to a post or a content abusing it just for  the sake of nothing. Because some the topics and comment should be analyzed correctly before reporting it. Let us just be truthful that in some time we had a bad content or useless content but it doesn't mean that others can report by just they want to report or they are get mad so that they are doing it but it is not healthy. So that appropriate reporting is more healthy to make this forum better.

Yes, but logical reasons must be chosen for reporting, that is, it is important to draw up a list of things that violate the laws because we do not want to harm anyone without a logical reason, especially new learners who have some problems in learning

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On the right hand side of every topics or comments which have made on this forum, "Report" option is also available.If we properly report the irrelevant or spam contents, moderators find it easier to sort out and to punish the scammers on this forum. 

I always report repeating topics and posts which are useless, but sometimes I just give advice to new members to avoid deleting posts.

On 4/30/2020 at 12:15 PM, Prince90 said:

Yes mate i do agree with you , that if someone is posting inappropriate content or spamming the same thing over n over again. Then we should report such members. But also i have read some topic in which people ask if they can repost a member if he had reacted bad on their topic which is completely foolish.

I agree so we can make sure that those who are doing spam will be remove here and we will lessen those kind of people so we can maintain the cleanliness of the forum which is full of cryptoworld knowledge. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think manu users in thus forum use this option that's why we have less spammer,but the problem when you use you should be sure about what you report because they can return against you if you are not wright,so be careful to use it

In my opinion first we should give them some chance and way to improve their work so that they have a genuine chance to  survive in this campaign then also if they are not doing work in a good way then there is a point to report them because in new nobody have experience about the work in this campaign even maximum are not having knowledge about cryptocurrency so it will be fair if we give chance to learn things.

To using of reporting function may be some people or members used wrongly accused for those who they don't like them.  But if all the members used this option honestly then this features helps crypto talk forum a lot for making more quality in this forum. 

If you're right and I agree with you I think the first thing we have to do is do things right by the rules so that we're not reported by some other member and we can report ourselves a topic that's spam or tries to scam us so that it's removed right away 

Every post will be viewed by the moderators eventually. However, when we report a post, it becomes faster for the moderators to view this post and delete it if it is spam.

On 4/27/2020 at 5:28 PM, Dmasked said:

There is a function in Cryptotalk forum that is considered a taboo. Most people dare not use it and it is rarely ever spoken of. The act of reporting a topic or comment is thought to be a power never to be used. But reporting any content that evidently appears to be spam or useless helps to develop a healthy sharing environment in the forum.

For the growth and prosperity of our beloved forum it is necessary to sacrifice the evil that is abusing our platform and depleting our resources. It doesnot mean that you should report any new comer or learner that is yet not adequate about crypto. It is the duty of every member to help each other grow by sharing knowledge among each other. Any learner must be encouraged and humbly supported.

Ironically it is also true that there is evil lurking around the forum. As much as it is necessary to encourage learners, it is also necessary to discourage abusers. All person that are wrongly abusing the forum must face the justice through moderators and admins. But there are only few enforcers in the forum and they cannot keep their eyes own every person.

So we must fulfill our responsibility to the platform by making the law enforcers aware of any wrong happenings in the forum. You just need to report the abusers and spammers that are obstacles in the way of cryptotalk's growth.

Encourage learning

Discourage abusing

Its time to act for the betterment of our little community.

Like for support

I personally report all spam posts if I notice that they are not related to the topic or if they are just a copy and paste posts. We want to help this forum as much as it is helping us!