KYC or not - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Glossy

KYC or not

Well I do consistently keep away from kyc required stages, well in crypto this isn't actually required by any means. kyc stages or trades there is a chance of them forcing your entire individual plan in the public local area. I think KYC is truly simply required if your doing a major exchanges..

I have never done kyc before and I don't know how valuable it is to be use I normally hear about the kyc in different places but I don't think I need it as I know that crypto talk currency has never introduced anything vin that nature to it members of the crypto talk currency platform

As for me, I do not know about this topic, but in general I do not enter suspicious sites. I work only in legitimate and trusted sites such as this forum, which is considered one of the largest reliable and safe platforms.

I am not in support about this procedure, using KYC exchanges break the primary goal of creating a cryptocurrency, this is anonymity. it is clear that here the state plays a role and not a small one, but nevertheless personal data on the network have not led to anything good so far.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/10/2021 at 4:24 PM, Dormilon said:

That's right, those sites that request kyc for an airdrop or bounty are a scam, over time you end up with coins that are worth nothing and you cannot withdraw or you can only use it to pay fees on the same site, they only look for the data of the People, that gives them a lot of money selling them to companies so that later they send us spam emails offering any product, even trying to hack our computers.

@Dormilon I have no problems in doing kyc in a legitimate exchange, as long as I know that I am going to trade there, but in bounties I do not do them, it seems to me that if an exchange wants my data that it begins its operations first and then it can obtain them, not before , because it lends itself to suspicious things, but if they ask me for kyc,
I always do them on famous exchanges.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency transactions must be anonymous and unavailable for tracking. But since regulators are preoccupied with the problem of cybercrime, it is just the anonymity that causes them intolerable migraines. That is why now the need to undergo verification on cryptocurrency exchanges is becoming increasingly common. 

• +1 1

As for me, I want to register on decentralized platforms as it allows us to have greater privacy, because the cryptocurrencies that we deal with in the original are decentralized currencies, but if you want to register on platforms that require authentication, you must ensure their credibility first so that your personal data is not stolen.

• +2 1

Depends on the platforms asking for it and how it will ne use for their companies. If it's trusted exchanges sites such as coinbase, binance, or blockchain itself then I could finally give my kyc to it without worrying about my identity being compromised. 

• +3 1

No to KYC, just another way for institutions to spy on you, if you value your privacy staying away from KYC exchanges is the best thing to do, more and more decentralize exchanges are coming into the crypto market soon nobody will trade on centralize exchanges ending KYC.

• +2 1

As for me, personally I have not yet partake in any bounties or any registration that requires me to do KYC registration, but I think that I will try to avoid it because I have read lots of people kicking against it.

Yes, of course I avoid KYC especially just for the sake of bounty, for the sake of security I never give KYC to bounties or airdrops because our data security is no longer safe if I submit it. The only thing that keeps our data safe is not following a bounty that requires KYC. There are still many bounties that don't need KYC. Be careful if you wish to participate in any prizes.

• +5 1

Dear of course I am with this wonderful idea that KYC is very good for all of us greatly benefiting us in our work in encryption and cryptocurrencies, so we must support it, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

On 10/18/2019 at 11:08 PM, Glossy said:

Do you guys usually avoid doing KYC when registering on exchanges and doing bounties?

To be frank I do not like doing KYC at all and never did it.

I wonder what are your thoughts on this issue.

The choice is yours that you want the kyc or not. I want to tell you that I do not like the kyc websites or exchanges. Because I am always in a fear that if I provide them my identity then it will create a problem for me in future. There are lot of reasons that I do not allow other users to certify the kyc.

I also do not like to do KYC when registering in the sites or bounties, because I resorted to cryptocurrencies due to the great privacy available and the lack of the need to share private data.

• +1 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that you should too get the knowledge about the kyc because know about your customer is very valuable in the business field otherwise you are not able to provide the good services to your customers

I can not stand Kyc at all, especially since my country does not support working on some sites and platforms, which poses great and annoying restrictions to me, so I look for platforms that do not require Kyc to work on them

• +3 1

The world of cryptocurrencies is full of risks and fraudsters so we must be careful.  You should not follow the KYC policy as doing so would put our personal data at risk.  I advise everyone not to give any personal information to any party, whatever the reasons, to avoid falling into risks.

O don't want to use this type of sites which require to me my KYC.  So we can take example of cryptotalk that required KYC no. So why other want to get KYC.  So if they want to give benefits then they can provides without KYC.  So wouldn't prefer to use those sites which want to get your identification like KYC.  So I'm here and so happy that is unique forum and no one like this . So make right things on this and we can earn more with out KYC.  We can start trading in cryptocurrency,which don't want to get KYC. 

I never like to use KYC authentication because it requires a lot of personal information, and if the platform is hacked, our data will be leaked, and this may cause us legal problems.

• +2 1

Depends on the platforms asking for it and how it will ne use for their companies. If it's trusted exchanges sites such as coinbase, binance, or blockchain itself then I could finally give my kyc to it without worrying about my identity being compromised. 

• +2 1

No to KYC, just another way for institutions to spy on you, if you value your privacy staying away from KYC exchanges is the best thing to do, more and more decentralize exchanges are coming into the crypto market soon nobody will trade on centralize exchanges ending KYC.

• +2 1

I do not like using Know Your Customer because it requires personal information and may exploit it in illegal things if the site is not trusted, but if it is signed securely, there is no problem in using Know Your Customer.

As for me, I never like to use KYC when registering on exchanges or any other website, and I love dealing in cryptocurrencies because of the great degree of privacy that it provides to us.

• +1 1

We are free to avoid KYC or accept KYC, and we can search for the website or services that don't require completing the KYC. By using the cryptocurrency, we can always protect our document by not sending to the other third party because once we send that document, we don't know what they will use. We cannot protect our identity from the illegal things that can happen. But if you trust the services, you can complete the KYC, so you obey the rule because you don't want to break the rules. I am sure that we can search the websites which are free from KYC.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot