KYC or not - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Glossy

KYC or not

I always avoid KYC for verification, because they may sell your information to others company, government, or people who guarantee that this does not happen and claim that this is for your protection, but the truth is this for the control of you and protect them.

But sometimes we also get forced to use KYC, in my country to withdraw my cyptocurrency for cash, i need verify my identity first. Hah... no any way, why so complicated.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

No, I think passing KYC is not necessary for anyone. Some take this step to increase withdrawal limits. 

if you wanta make money for airdrops kyc is generally the way it goes, when it comes to me i dont mind selling my data for money its not a problem and most of the firm would'nt even bother too time consuming. It not a problem a simple trade of to much abuse of the airdrop or earndrop.

For me I don't even like the idea of doing  KYC in every Cryptocurrency project but because of some project if you don't pass your kyc you may not be able to withdraw your money from the exchange. 

Kyc is a disgusting process for us when we were joined any exchange and valid platform but its necessary for all people who actually real , I think kyc needed for all exchange its maybe only nid verification not bank.

I would never join a bounty that required kyc, and I would advise everyone to avoid those.  The problem is that sometimes those bounties require it right at the end, before they pay their bounty hunters, which is completely unfair because they know that most people won't provide that kind of info to somebody they don't know or trust.

As far as exchanges, I stick with ones that *don't* require kyc, and there aren't many of those left.  I don't trade using fiat, so some of them are still viable without having to go through the kyc procedure.

On 18.10.2019 at 22:08, Glossy said:

Do you guys usually avoid doing KYC when registering on exchanges and doing bounties?

To be frank I do not like doing KYC at all and never did it.

I wonder what are your thoughts on this issue.

Very rarely go through the KYC procedure. On some exchanges only so as coin the available I have only on these exchanges only there is. I try not to go through KYC as much as possible

I think KYC is needed for managing campaigns, bounty hunters will not be able to use multiple accounts at once in a campaign. but I was always afraid of being exposed to personal information and being taken over by bad guys.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I disagree with KYC, since the KYC process of registering the bounty became difficult, and in my opinion it was unfair when the team requested personal data from participants, while they hid behind the project and we did not know who exactly was working.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:08 AM, Glossy said:

Do you guys usually avoid doing KYC when registering on exchanges and doing bounties?

I do the same thing. I never once did Kyc even though it would get such a big prize. because in my opinion Kyc will make a big profit for those who hold it because they will sell our data and only provide that much income in accordance with the prize promised to us.

I like those sites who have the option for kyc but do not force us to doit. for this, i completed my kyc process in coinbase and binance 

Bengali?

View this Topic

If you want to keep your crypto safely, you must fulfilled your KYC. Many wallets ask for your KYC. You can do this anytime. If you fulfilled your KYC, Your crypto will saf 100%.

On 10/19/2019 at 2:08 AM, Glossy said:

I hate doing KYC mate because there's risk involve with it.In time we will never know if the project is legit and might use those private informations in an illegal activities.That is what I'm worried about.

I left many Airdrops and Bounties programs because they  ask for KYC.I do not understand what is the need for us to provide our documents when we are depositing in this What is the guarantee that our document will not leaked So I will give this advice, do not join such programs at all  

I do not like to send my personal data to any sites. It seems to me that this can be dangerous. That is why I do not like the KYS procedure.

For me i think doing kyc is not bad at all I have never done it before because I'm just 16 and I don't have the requirement like IDs to pass it. But for you I think it will be fine

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I dont really like kyc(know youre costumer).im scared that one day my data will expose as well as my personal impormation.if an app or website requires an kyc procedure sometimes im.just quit using it.

Yes I always avoid doing KYC when registering on the exchange and doing bounties. I don't like it because I don't think it's important. I will fill out KYC if I use an exchange to sell crypto to fiat money.

8 minutes ago, Sahbana said:

Yes I always avoid doing KYC when registering on the exchange and doing bounties. I don't like it because I don't think it's important. I will fill out KYC if I use an exchange to sell crypto to fiat money.

yea we always avoid kyc for many reasons and one being that the exchange might not be secure enough to handle my kyc info, i dont want it to leak online and ill be in trouble with hackers.

I don't like KYC but if I have to choose KYC by anymous.  Whatever the reason, KYC can also provide opportunities for some individuals to sell our personal information.

12 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

yea we always avoid kyc for many reasons and one being that the exchange might not be secure enough to handle my kyc info, i dont want it to leak online and ill be in trouble with hackers.

I also really don't want to fill KYC on any exchange website, but to convert bitcoin to fiat currency on the exchange that I use must fill KYC, so I am forced to fill it.

Yes, I agree with you. But we need to accept this that kyc is the onlys system which can make crypto legal in every country. Because we cann't track any blockchain transaction. We can if only you have complete your kyc. We can check the transaction where it come from?

• Useful or interesting 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

3 hours ago, Matchblower said:

You need to have an identity card in order to survive the crypto community, anything small thing they request for identity

nope there are lots of areas where identity isnt required and it also shouldnt be required, even when buying bitcoin i buy it through groups so i avoid using my identity.

I think that the person who pass the KYC of wallet. The website of wallet should give more services of this costumer including control on it's transaction that be able to come back.