Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend? - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend?

my friend on the platforms like this don't do that mistake to buy something from an unknown friend you never know anyone from this platform never know anything about them  don't make mistake just keep on working and you will able to to find trusted sources.

Edited by ARSALS

I am begginer I have not much knowledge but in my thinking buy a account fromm un known person is not good.it may be any scammers who steal your money.

I also believe that buying something online from someone you don't know, whether it's something online or anything else, is risky, particularly if they ask for your money first. It's uncomfortable, and it's best to avoid and stay safe.

In my view, it is not be true it is a very risky to buy an account to the unknown person.Becuase the person who have you don't know he also be a cheater so I think we should avoid of this unknown peoples.

Especially in the case of your money account.

Thank you, my friend, for this good advice, and what I agreed with you. We must be careful when you buy an account from anyone and it is better to create an account for us and to be careful not to give account information to anyone because it is possible that he is from fraud and takes all our currencies.

Hello, my friend, how are you? In fact, this may be a bit dangerous. It is possible that you will be robbed or you will be defrauded, but also in my opinion you should be careful and try to make sure that the person is really a fraudster or someone who just wants to sell his account simply so you must make sure Totally thank you.

Hello, my friend, how are you? In fact, this may be a bit dangerous. It is possible that you will be robbed or you will be defrauded, but also in my opinion you should be careful and try to make sure that the person is really a fraudster or someone who just wants to sell his account simply so you must make sure Totally thank you.

That's not a good idea to buy any website or social media account from someone. this may be a scammer .that may steal your amount of personal data. Also, it may lead you to ban the account and also affect the buyer. i suggest you put your effort into this work.

I agree with you about that .... Deception and fraud have abounded these days
We must avoid buying anything online whatsoever
Unless the seller is a source of complete confidence for the buyer, and this is difficult

Is it a good idea to buy an account from an unknown friend? It depends. If you know and trust the friend, and you're confident in their abilities, then it may be a good idea. However, if you're not sure about the friend's abilities, or if you don't know them very well, then it's probably not a good idea.