Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend?

you would putting yourself up against the odds. how likely is it that this person is not a scammer? and why is this person selling an account that already brings in money? it's too fishy to allow yourself to get involved in something like this. this would be known as a rookie mistake.

I agree with you that we don't have to purchase an account from any person we don't know, but it's a nice way to earn a day now to sell an email address, but I don't know how safe it is.

Yes offcurse we don't believe on that is perfectly unknown for us may be he is a scammer and trap your all wealth by knowing your wallet account so be careful about these scammers only trust the reliable sites such as crypto

If we purchase account with unknown, it is not good at all for us .This makes our privacy a head. So we avoid   while purchasing the account from unknown . It is better for us to create our own account .

Its not a good idea to buy an account from an unknown friend. Scammers has been available everywhere in Crypto world looking for every opportunity to scam people and we must always do everything possible to prevent ourselves from them. Regardless of what the situation may be, its not advisable to buy account from an unknown friend.

Of course my friend, it is very risky to buy an account of another person and more than one stranger. It is something we never have to do, it is unnecessary to take such a high risk. I prefer to look for other types of alternatives that give me greater peace of mind.

• +1 1

This is an ordinary manner by which tricks are led and this is the number of individuals miss out on a lot of cash. I feel that anybody that you don't know could be a likely con artist and before you settle on any choices I believe that it is vital for you to check and ensure by doing a great deal of research on the buy that you need to make.

I also think it is risk to buy something online from someone you don't know be it online or other things especially when they ask for your money first, it's not comfortable and its better to avoid and stay safe..

The account must be well and accurately checked before buying any account but buying an account from an unknown is not a good idea and the person from whom you will buy must be reliable or deal with it in reality but our own Account should be created.

• +4 1

It is not good to buy an account from our friend because in that case, we can end up with the loss of money. We should be very careful during working because scammers are always around us which scam with us by offering money. 

Some people buy cryptotalk account  from their friends, there are registered as a bridge, your one hundred has been posted.He buys an account for a few cents but he does not know much about it.And the old number does not send its account because Don't want to waste your time searching for that Hundred Post.And I would say that the new members should clear their account and post on it so that they have all the information about the rules of regulation of that platform. 

There are many scams among unknown friends. Unknown friends can make us greedy for buying our account, if we read those greed, then our account is likely to be hacked. If you want to buy an account, buy an account from a familiar person. Buy accounts from acquaintances. This will keep your account secure. You don't have to go to any scandal.

No friends not at all.this is is not good to buy an account from an unknown friend or fellow.it could be harmful for us.these people may be a scammers and by doing this they could easily steal our money.so we should not be greedy.we should be careful from every aspect to do work here.

• Useful or interesting 1

No my friend this is not good to bhaiya account from any unknown members are any unknown friend because he can call your money in the future and you cannot do anything because when he create the account he know everything about the account

• +3 1

No my friend I am not suggest you that to buy any account from the unknown friend because when you to buy account from your unknown friend you cannot set the privacy of data count and you can lose your money easily

I don't agree with this that find the account of unknown friend if they are hacker or they read to your account to block your account or to released your money. are doing something unbelievable therefore i don't like this 

To buying an account from unknown isn't a good choice at all you never know what he is think behind  so its better to create your account and grow it out

Buy accounts from acquaintances. This will keep your account secure. You don't have to go through any scams. If you want to buy an account, buy an account from an acquaintance. There are many scams among unknown friends. Unknown friends may be tempted to buy our account, if we read those temptations then our account is likely to be hacked. 

Of course, my friend, it is not recommended to buy an account from a person and you do not know him and you do not know what anything he has. A respectable person may sell you the account and after several days he retrieves it and you lose the things that you have paid for this reason must be Everyone should not buy any account from unknown persons, so that you do not fall into the process of fraud

• +3 1

I do not think it is a good idea because in the future he could enter that account that you bought him and you will be scammed and more if he is a stranger or unknow people, it is also against the policies of any platform, buying accounts of other users will not be legal.

I think this valid option but you not know friend this account is right or not and what's is processing work in our account so when you buy accounts you not how is the account and what's is the use and post or word check then purchase. 

• +1 1

Dear fellow i also think that never buying the account from the unknown person because most of the peoples are scammers so I suggest you to always create your own account and never trust to the unknown person.

• +1 1

No it was not because if we do this than maybe we will face a lots of difficulties and the first question was why you buy an account from unknown persons you should work here with your own qualities and make a good account with good reputation

• +1 1
  • +2 1

in my opinion the most important thing on the internet is the the trust cause nobody will give the insurance about these things so we should be carefull and we have to deal with the trusted people only

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Creating a new account is more beneficial than buy an account.It is because you don't know the intentions of seller.

So be careful from scammer.

If you like my post then give me a like ❤️.

• +1 1