Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend?

To my opinion I don't think is good to buy an account from some one that you don't  know he might be a true scammer, when you transact money and buy the account you may end up 2 against 0 no money no account. Is good if we take care of this.

But still your advice is still needed friends.

Looking forward to your replies.

19 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

To my opinion I don't think is good to buy an account from some one that you don't  know he might be a true scammer, when you transact money and buy the account you may end up 2 against 0 no money no account. Is good if we take care of this.

Much better to create your own than buying because you don't know what's his intention for selling, having own account will prevent you to get scam by those who sell fake. 

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 7
  • +2 10
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I also think it is risk to buy something online from someone you don't know be it online or other things especially when they ask for your money first,it's not comfortable and its better to avoid and stay safe.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

45 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

Much better to create your own than buying because you don't know what's his intention for selling, having own account will prevent you to get scam by those who sell fake. 

You are right you might be working while you don't see the payments except the previous transactions that is why I created this topic to warn others against making such mistake. Thank you for your advice and happy to make you a friend mate.

1 minute ago, George10 said:

I also think it is risk to buy something online from someone you don't know be it online or other things especially when they ask for your money first,it's not comfortable and its better to avoid and stay safe.

It's really questionable you are right he is after your money and he will present something that he knows you may like it. Leaving it is the best option

You are right  You could  be scammed  by doing that or otherwise  it could  be voilate the forum  rules to purchase  crypto talk account from some one.

• -1 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Personally, I do not support the idea of buying an account of an unknown person for you via the Internet because you cannot know if this person is a hacker or scammer who wants to access your personal files in order to steal your money, we must be careful about this issue

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I am just wondering, how much is it?

I am sure you will not like the feeling of being scammed, two day ago someone has stolen from me online, he told me he want to buy 2 dollars from me and gave me his wallet address and you know the rest of the story, don't trust anyone online.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

No, my friend, I do not advise you to do so, and it is better for you to create your own account and work to develop it because this account may be subject to a ban and lose your money because of that.

6 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

I agree with you we don't have to buy an account from any person that we don't know, but now a days selling email address is good earning way, but i don't know how secured it is.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Its good to create your own account though its somehow hard to grow it. But it will be good because you can get many profits with it later and you will have the full access with it without any fears.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

6 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Same here, i don't find it as a good choice in crypto. Buying account is very risky to do because it could leads you to the wrong path. Don't buy accounts in crypto because some accounts are having issues and if they give it to you, there is no refund for it. 

• +1 1
  • +2 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Certainly you should not come and trust a completely stranger, there are a lot of people helping out on telegram groups.

• +2 1

I can't understand if any ones account in good condition and this account earn passive income, then why he sell their account in this situation only common scenes works, because the person intense is not good and he want to do scam ,and I personally don't support this things.

• +1 3
  • +2 3

Of course no , is really dangerous you can lose your money for nothing , you have to take the account before send the money , or buy it from someone you know him , this what o advice you , but buy from a person you don’t know nothing about his , is really dangerous.

• +2 2

Bro if you are having transaction online, do escrow always for your own safety. You can find good admins easily on whom you can do trust and do escrow and then you can do buy Accounts.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Buying account from an stranger or an unknown person is indeed not acceptable. In my opinion i would never advice any of my cryptotalk member to buy an account from an unknown person. As the scammers are always on the top of their game and this would bring them a great opportunity to scam a person.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

11 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

What kind of account you are going to purchase details please? There are many sellers on social media who are legit but it depend upon what kind of account you want and what for? 

31 minutes ago, Lover840 said:

What kind of account you are going to purchase details please? There are many sellers on social media who are legit but it depend upon what kind of account you want and what for? 

I mean a cryptotalk account and Bitcointalk account.

3 hours ago, Master of Btc said:

yeah its not and if you are wanna get this account ask for it firstly then pay for this guy who suggest to you this offer bro 

no body do this becaus this is an idoiot trick you cant buy i cryptotalk account bcz its already link it with the platform of the yobit bro 

Yes that is the risk I am looking deep into and is really a bad decision to buy even if you know that person that will sell you the account except if you trust him or you can carry out the risk

I think if you don't buy this site from someone you don't know, it's a good account because buying from someone you don't know can cause a lot of problems and solutions if you have a close friend who is selling the account.  Can take

• +1 1
  • +2 2

If your friend is completely trustable then you can buy an account from him.But on the other side if you want to buy an account from an unknown person then there are lot of chances that you will be scammed.So be careful.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I dont think that its a good idea. It will lead you you banning of that account and also will affect the person who is selling as that will be loss making deal for you.

• +1 3
  • +2 4

I dont agree or support this option of selling or buying a such social media or website exchange account, is not secure and also if the such account you cant change the old email, so I dont understand how we can trust a such offers!

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I will not suggest you to do so. These type of works usually done by scammers. So i will suggest don't put your attention in such type of works. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

13 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Indeed, my friend, I do not like to work with anyone we do not know because these transactions are not safe
In case of necessity, you must deal with a trusted third party who will receive from you and receive from him, and then hand over both parties after making sure of everything.

• -2 1
  • +1 2