Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend?

No dear I think it's a risky step and I think you should never buy from a unknown person it could be a scam or as we know scammers gives us a good and profitfully offers so try to make a good decision and buy from a person you know a bit

Well to me, it is advisable to account from another person unknown to you if you feel it not going to affect you in anyway. But I will advise you to always be vigilant of scammers because you can be scammed true buying account from an unknown person. That is my take, have a nice day.

Oh beloved dear! No, I think this is not good. Reason there is a possibility for this action. It means that he can do a deception with you. He tells you a lot of beautiful words. He likes you very much. He tells you this way so that you want to buy from him so much. That’s why you keep yourself well informed. .

I agree with you that we don't have to purchase an account from any person we don't know, but it's a nice way to earn a day now to sell an email address, but I don't know how safe it is.

If we purchase account with unknown, it is not good at all for us .This makes our privacy a head. So we avoid   while purchasing the account from unknown . It is better for us to create our own account .

Of course my friend, it is very risky to buy an account of another person and more than one stranger. It is something we never have to do, it is unnecessary to take such a high risk. I prefer to look for other types of alternatives that give me greater peace of mind.

• +1 1

This is an ordinary manner by which tricks are led and this is the number of individuals miss out on a lot of cash. I feel that anybody that you don't know could be a likely con artist and before you settle on any choices I believe that it is vital for you to check and ensure by doing a great deal of research on the buy that you need to make.

The account must be well and accurately checked before buying any account but buying an account from an unknown is not a good idea and the person from whom you will buy must be reliable or deal with it in reality but our own Account should be created.

It is not good to buy an account from our friend because in that case, we can end up with the loss of money. We should be very careful during working because scammers are always around us which scam with us by offering money. 

No friends not at all.this is is not good to buy an account from an unknown friend or fellow.it could be harmful for us.these people may be a scammers and by doing this they could easily steal our money.so we should not be greedy.we should be careful from every aspect to do work here.

No my friend this is not good to bhaiya account from any unknown members are any unknown friend because he can call your money in the future and you cannot do anything because when he create the account he know everything about the account

• +3 1

No my friend I am not suggest you that to buy any account from the unknown friend because when you to buy account from your unknown friend you cannot set the privacy of data count and you can lose your money easily

I don't agree with this that find the account of unknown friend if they are hacker or they read to your account to block your account or to released your money. are doing something unbelievable therefore i don't like this 

Of course, my friend, it is not recommended to buy an account from a person and you do not know him and you do not know what anything he has. A respectable person may sell you the account and after several days he retrieves it and you lose the things that you have paid for this reason must be Everyone should not buy any account from unknown persons, so that you do not fall into the process of fraud

• +3 1

I do not think it is a good idea because in the future he could enter that account that you bought him and you will be scammed and more if he is a stranger or unknow people, it is also against the policies of any platform, buying accounts of other users will not be legal.

I think this valid option but you not know friend this account is right or not and what's is processing work in our account so when you buy accounts you not how is the account and what's is the use and post or word check then purchase. 

• +1 1

Dear fellow i also think that never buying the account from the unknown person because most of the peoples are scammers so I suggest you to always create your own account and never trust to the unknown person.

• +1 1

in my opinion the most important thing on the internet is the the trust cause nobody will give the insurance about these things so we should be carefull and we have to deal with the trusted people only

• +2 1

Creating a new account is more beneficial than buy an account.It is because you don't know the intentions of seller.

So be careful from scammer.

If you like my post then give me a like ❤️.

• +1 1

I would not suggest anyone to buy an account from any unknown person. You even don't know that friend then how can you make a deal with him about the account. May be he is a scammer and when you try to withdraw the money, it was already withdrawn and you being cheated... 

• +2 1

I think it's better to create your own account, because you don't know who that anonymous friend is, he could rob you and be a fraud.

Don't risk it.

• +2 1

Hello mate I think you should buy a crypto talk account from unknown person and also known because you don't know how he have been working in the forum maybe he have been spamming and also maybe after buying the account may be banned.

• +1 1

No in my opinion its totally unethical to buy ready made account from a stranger who shows you himself as your friend. I believe in struggle and hard working so do work hard and make your own account though it will be a bit time consuming. 

🌷 If you think my post is helpful, don't hesitate to rate it. 🌷

This is not suggested from me because Buying an account from an unknown person in the Internet is not a good idea because you cannot know if this person is a hacker or scammer, And maybe this person steals your money, we must be careful about this issue.