Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend?

Of course yes!

Ending up 2:0 in your attempt of buying an account is certainly inevitable.

Never approach to share your account details with anyone not to even talk of selling it. 

Scamming is real!

Let's be discern

• +4 1

It is never good to buy someone's account, it is totally unfair and illegal, you have to be fair and do your own things, there is nothing better than creating it yourself also if you buy an account from someone you can get scammed, never buy An account of someone else anywhere, create your own account step by step, create it yourself, everything is possible.

• +1 1

Personally, I do not aid the idea of purchasing an account of an unknown man or woman for you thru the Internet due to the fact you cannot know if this character is a hacker or scammer who desires to access your personal documents as a way to steal your cash, we need to be cautious approximately this issue

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think that is a good idea as there are a lot of ways one can scam you and trap you. Such a situation make you lose your earnings and as you said you can end in zero. Without an account and earnings that seems such a risk to take. 

10 hours ago, Monalisa said:

Try to make account by hard work.If you want to buy account from a unknown person it can be scam and he cam harm you.So be faith on your self.scrammer,he/she block you from his/her account after getting money from you or he/she sale you a banned or unuseful account.

It is not a good idea to buy a account from a stranger or unknown person. It can be a scam . There are many scammers who want to steal your money. So be careful .

Many people are fake now a days.So if you get an account from an unknown person you don't even know who is he, so might be it would be a scam with you and you can lost everything so try to avoid interactions with unknown people especially in the dealing.

its desirable to create your own account even though its by hook or by crook tough to grow it. but it'll be good because you may get many income with it later and you may have the overall get entry to with it without any fears.

I do not think it is a good option to buy an account online from a person you do not know how sure is that you are scammed better create your own account and work hard every day you can easily qualify them just be patient 

• Useful or interesting 1

Buying account is very risky to do because it could leads you to the wrong path. In my opinion i would never advice any of my cryptotalk member to buy an account from an unknown person. personal accounts and money should be private and only the owner, I'm afraid something bad happens, no one is sure everything is okay. 

That's not good, if we buy an account with a stranger there must be fraud, I'm sure it's a scam. We recommend that you make your own because registering in cryptotalk is easy, the important thing is that you are not a country that is prohibited or that is not paid for by cryptotalk.

• +2 1

First of all how can you call someone a friend if they are unknown or you don't know them. Second you didn't state what kind of account you are going to buy or from which platform. Buying an account is really risky because the original owner can still retrieve the account especially if the platform have account recovery feature, you can use it for some months but after you make the account grow they might recover it. It's better that you start from the beginning because that will make you learn more.

Buying an account, we do not know, this is a problem, as after a period, he can retrieve the account through the information that was registered. It is better to create a new account in order to keep the private data and this is for the opinion

Scammers are everywhere. They surrounded us.  For our weakness they can hack or operate our phone or computer. So,  try to buy and sell with trusted friends and try to avoid unknown.  

• +1 1

Buying a crypto account from strangers is definitely not a good idea.  Because there are many people who sell the account to you, it will be hacked from you in different ways.  So stay away from buying accounts with strangers.

Hello friend, yes to me also I agree with you on that, people we do not know may be fraudsters, and when it comes to trading and trading, you get a lot of frauds, so I advise everyone to be careful.

I am sure you will not like the feeling of being scammed, two day ago someone has stolen from me online, he told me he want to buy 2 dollars from me and gave me his wallet address  

It wrong to even buy account apart from the possibility not been scammed you don't also know the state of the account maybe it has warning points already

There is no guarantee for that, and that i think it's good to make your own account. Buying from someone you are doing not know is risky and therefore the transaction isn't guaranteed and you'll lose some time and money, so take care .

Yes you are right. It is not a pleasant object to bad deal from others as now and then scammers preserve level get right of entry to the tab they sold and canister move unseen every one our finances and from time to time the wallet like paypal suspends our checking account as they meet new ip adopt and suppose it as unusual.

Taking an account from an unknown person has a lot of risks and is absolutely insecure, so you may be deceived by this person. There is no guarantee that you will not be defrauded by him.
Stay away from strangers and create your own account, my best friend.

On 4/27/2020 at 5:02 AM, Babubu609 said:

To my opinion I don't think is good to buy an account from some one that you don't  know he might be a true scammer, when you transact money and buy the account you may end up 2 against 0 no money no account. Is good if we take care of this.

But still your advice is still needed friends.

Looking forward to your replies.

That's the number one point, the second one is you may never know what attrocities or malicious use the person had used the account for before selling them to you

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You should know about the rule of the crypto forum that works in their search, they have to say that you cannot run two current accounts in one mobile, in the same way that an Many device which you cannot run in it, you should think about it  .If you buy an account from someone, then what kind of account will he give to you, in which I too have access to warning, then your account can also be locked in the future. 

• +3 1

I'm not supporting to buy any account from unknown or known. Most of the times they can control over it and in future we may be scammed a lot. So i think for using any account we should create it in order to control over it by ourself. It can also reduce the risks of losing money.            

For this, you cannot do it with someone's unique number, such a number is a corner risk. .I can create an account or people like it, your father may have to face problems due to this .