Using Btc as a direct payment method! - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Using Btc as a direct payment method!

On 11/27/2019 at 6:07 AM, Jokeer said:

Using BTC as a direct payment method which is a quite good idea which also provides some countries but most of the countries are not accept it but in the future maybe this method will use worldwide.

It was the idea, clown. Bitcoin was designed for direct payment. Some websites already accept bitcoin to pay things, including your payment here. It is already worldwide, and nothing can stop it. Clown!

Bitcoin is a great currency to use instead of fiat for number of reasons, but I'm really not a fan of spending it when I could be making money with it instead.  That's just my opinion, however.  I know a lot of people actually do enjoy spending it, but I could never understand those people.

• +1 1

I wanted to bitcoin will used direct payment method.Bitcoin popularity increased rapidly.Bitcoin will be our future alternate payment method

• -1 1

Different platform is provide this facilities for customer, they exchange the bitcoins directly without create an account on the site or exchange. This is more secure way and the information of exchanger not show but the user take benefit and cash out on the behalf of crypto currency.

• +1 2

On 10/18/2019 at 11:05 PM, Keith700 said:

It is more than clear that using btc brings you immense advantages with regard to freedom and shipping costs, and not only Btc, also Ltc, Eth, DOGE, Bnb, among many others.
And I was able to trade my fiat currencies with Bitcoin and DOGE, in order to buy things (a little ironic).
And acquired few things with bitcoin buying online but it is only an example, with cryptocurrencies you can buy products, rent services, pay for food, travel, hotels, concerts, football or baseball games and countless things.
You have Btc great as it has been since birth. 

It is also obvious that bitcoin has no scalability as well as there is no dispute option. If you have made a transaction then there is no way back whether receiver is a scammer. 

2 minutes ago, Bijoy970 said:

I haven't use btc as direct payment method anytime. Because my country isn't legalized bitcoin. And there are not any option to payment through bitcoin in my country.

Bitcoin has some pros in using it but also cons. 

On 10/19/2019 at 2:11 AM, Bitxalt said:

Many service platforms provide payments using bitcoin and ethereum, but not all countries allow use of cryptocurrencies, so it is regulations that limit cryptocurrencies for mass adoption.

Your right,there are still country who prohibited crypto,hope soon adoption will happen all over the world to be more convenient for us.

the world should have cryptocurrency payment, It is really easy to send money and low transaction fee. My country is not yet known the cryptos, I'm hoping that in the future, cryptos will be popular in our country so we can buy anything using cryptos in the store.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

The easiest way to get a price is to buy Bitcoin Bitcoin very easily and earn money by exchanging it can be easily earned by Bitcoin.  There is a joy to be found in it as one of the highest and greatest approaches, and the simplest one  Considers that sta

Now a days many online platform accept bitcoin and others cryptocurrency for payments. 

Recently I brought Google gift card with bitcoin from bitrefill website. 

Day by day many country accept crypto and permission for Payment methods. 

That's why I think bitcoin would be global currency.    

• +2 1

Using Btc as a direct payment method really makes shopping easy. I have tried many online purchases, but have never paid with crypto at a coffee shop because there are still restrictions on using crypto as a medium of exchange. It is likely that as investors we will lose if the price of crypto is down, and we use crypto as a medium of exchange.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Quite a lit of people are beginning to do this often now. Rather than wait for the long requirements of banks. This is even faster and safer, given the fact that you can control your own transactions and deposits.

I think that Bitcoin is currently slowly gaining its popularity in many graph forms, and as a proof of this we see that various types of commerce sites have started taking payment for the rest of Bitcoin and they are lovingly accepting itWith this cryptocurrency, I think the reason for its kind is its price and its demand from the people is increasing in the market

I think Bitcoin is one of the most powerful and relatable payment methods in the cryptocurrency world and one of the reasons is that it is very powerful and it can be easily made anywhere, in a very short period of time and I thinkThis payment method aspect is going to be one of the most powerful mediums for the future

Yes many experts claim that now bitcoin in these next years will be less speculative and more for adoption. This means that as time goes by it should be less volatile making it more suitable for adoption and for use cases of buying whatever and paying for whatever. The revolution has begun ! 

On 10/18/2019 at 11:11 PM, Bitxalt said:

Many service platforms provide payments using bitcoin and ethereum, but not all countries allow use of cryptocurrencies, so it is regulations that limit cryptocurrencies for mass adoption.

Yes this is true that so many online systems will used the crypto currencies in which that just use the LTC, BTC, ETH and also monero coin because these coins are the best and good coins and these coins future is so much bright and good and i hope in future it will make so much high price.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes, of course, if you wish, you can use bitcoin to purchase many goods and services, but so far this is not particularly important because now it takes a lot of time until bitcoin is not a competitor to fiat

On 1/6/2020 at 6:10 PM, man002 said:

Bitcoin is neither scalable nor has a dispute option. Nor does the government approve its use as an asset, like owning gold

Yes scalability and not having dispute option is a big problem.

The reason why you don't see large companies offering payments in bitcoin is because cryptocurrency is its own payment processor, and these companies don't want to manage and be responsible for all that by themselves. So they look for startups that are willing to do that for them, that's why you see bitcoin payments handled by third parties.

• +1 2

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Now a days many popular platform are receiving payment in btc . also some popular ecommerce site is taking payment too which is very much easy to get any product from any country.

Today not all countries legalize btc.  Some companies use btc and other cryptocurrency. Now we are waiting legalizing btc everywhere.

Yeahh nowadays we can buy almost everything with bitcoin and that was really good since it's mean bitcoin already consider as payment option beside fiat, It's just about time before we can see cryptocurrency become alternative payment that will be accepted same like paypal and many more on some big marekt soon.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:27 AM, vohar123 said:

i actually have one like this in my country, but the fees make it impossible to use it in a daily basis.

still, this is a company that receives the btc, sells it for whatever is your fiat currency and pay the merchants. we need REAL usage. BTC to BTC to BTC. not BTC to USD.

I think you need to start trade on the BTc if you have because like this you make good money in the BTC and also you amount is double and you can withdraw huge amount and than you are not taking any tension because yo have huge amount of BTC on that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Yeahh nowadays we can buy almost everything with bitcoin and that was really good since it's mean bitcoin already consider as payment option beside fiat, It's just about time before we can see cryptocurrency become alternative payment that will be accepted same like paypal and many more on some big marekt soon.

I wish. But there are still a lot of things that cannot be purchased with bitcoin. I'm not talking about all the online checkout carts that only take credit card not btc because that restriction can easily be circumvented by using a payment processor like bitpay that issues a credit card. Now such credit cards only work online so if you want to shop at Walmart or buy some furniture of jewelry or even tip your restaurant (and you're not at Burger King in Venezuela), you can't pay any of those things with bitcoin because you do not have the physical card.

Physical cards are needed so bitcoin can be widely accepted.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉