Using Btc as a direct payment method! - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Using Btc as a direct payment method!

It can not be good to be using bitcoin as a direct payment method, I remember when I wanted to send bitcoin to a friend, over $15 was charged for sending $20 worth of bitcoin. I mean Bitcoin transaction fee is too high. Instead, there are altcoins that can do the work. 

The use of Bitcoin and others as a direct method of payment is one of the current requirements of in exchange and the need for social distancing, and I believe that we are one of the greatest inventions that history has generated.

Buying very small priced goods require having very low fees, and Bitcoin it seems not to be practical for this kind of purchasing. Money in order to facilitate payments has to be fast, secure, and come at a very low cost, however Bitcoin in its current form lacks speed and low cost, so in the current model it won't make it for payments.

Yes u are right ,one day came when it's finally happening when I enjoying my shopping and extra. After all it's make easy to transfer your money to other account. And the local shop will accept the payment when I buy any product in there, and the computer cafe have a mycelium, blockchain and the other .

It is like dream coming true, you can earn Bitcoin from registering into certain networks and playing some games or if you are professional you can earn it from trading and within a year or so you can double your asset and the best advantage of all is that you can buy whatever you want with these coins. It is like getting gifts for free, just all you have to do is to get involved in the crypto world.

Edited by Rozy
  • +1 1

I've even seen ATMs for Bitcoin. I even saw my friends sending btc as a wedding gift. This situation is getting more normal. I want it to become more common as a payment method. It is used to receive payments, but platforms such as amazon and ebay can also be paid with btc.

You can buy a lot of stuff online and in some stores using Bitcoin. But with fees being $30 nobody is using it for purchasing. For years now fees are rising and Bitcoin is proven to be useless as a method of purchasing. Some are trying to rebrand Bitcoin as a method to purchase goods that are priced higher, like Tesla cars. Ok, right now you can buy a Tesla and pay $30 for fees without caring at all. How about the next five years? Will fees stay at $30 or rise to $1000? And who would like to pay this much fees to buy anything? It is not even possible to send Bitcoin to another wallet as you have to consider what you lose by doing so. In fact Bitcoin is proven to be a very bad method of purchasing as it was predicted from the very early days by some people that understand money.

Dear day after day and month, the hair is far in general, and year after year, the bitcoin business may take major funds in the payment methods through which there in the second half of 2020 the famous PayPal company has adopted the payment, storage and trading of its bitcoin by creating a wallet inside it, and most importantly of this dear  Major commercial companies around the world, such as Amazon and Tesla, have adopted Bitcoin storage methods instead of the US dollar due to fear of inflation for the US dollar, and most importantly, my dear, Bitcoin has been adopted in the universities of my grave in a way of support to pay private universities around the world Thank you very much.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is now the most popular means of payment, as you can pay from any country in a single currency, and with the spread of Bitcoin, we will be able in the future to pay with Bitcoin with a lot of services that require payment on the Internet.