Using Btc as a direct payment method! - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Using Btc as a direct payment method!

On 11/25/2019 at 5:17 AM, Migo said:

Yes we can, there are some sites they provide this kind of services like top up your phone or buy a gift cards, I used them before, but like shopping sites I didn't faced a site working with bitcoin 

Last day i open a site whihc gives the services of the domain and hosting and that use the Bitcoin also in their payment system and i buy the domain through that and its easy for me so much becasue credit card detail will be hacked some time, so it is so much secure and good way for the payment.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/19/2019 at 2:05 AM, Keith700 said:

And acquired few things with bitcoin buying online but it is only an example, with cryptocurrencies you can buy products, rent services, pay for food, travel, hotels, concerts, football or baseball games and countless things.
You have Btc great as it has been since birth.

We can use bitcoin in many things and here in my country bitcoin can also paid in electricy and all bills. 

On 2/12/2020 at 12:36 PM, Aslam12 said:

With respect to governments trying to stop cryptos, it is false, but it is a blind help so that this type of economy matures enough to be able to have more acceptance and economic stability.We dont have a fee to pay. Actually we earn 0.1USD for every bills to pay and another 2USD to be yours if yiunpaid 5 unique bills.

Hun but direct payments are very important. These have a very helpful financials. Amazon news is also a fake.

I do not prefer to use bitcoin in payments because of the high fees, I previously used doji coin in many transactions and the fees were almost zero, I think bitcoin is digital gold and it deserves to be considered more than money.

• +1 1

Yes btc can be a good direct payment method for us but this technique has some cons. First neisthecost as bitcoin network.cost soon much transection fee. Second one is the transection speed is slow.

It's good to use bitcoin and it's very awesome that btc is accepted as a payment method but the problem is its high volatility which leads to value fluctuating

There are many sites and applications that accept payment with bitcoin, but that still faces some difficulties and we need some time in order to use bitcoin in various fields to buy and sell

This is true my friend, the payment via cryptocurrency is great. I tried this payment and it was very fast and simple. I bought a new application for the computer and paid for it in Ethereum where I traded and then paid. It is easy to buy and sell.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes I have seen many post of the users containing a topic which states that Bitcoin is now preferable and is acting as a medium of exchange for shopping or dealing with any other commodities in the various countries shops.

• +2 1

Many big platform services except payment direct through bitcoins, but this system runs only in foreign countries, but so many countries not except bitcoin, so we need all countries except crypto currency totally then we use this features properly, so this is our responsible to spread crypto all worldwide.

• +3 1

You are right that cryptocurrencies are a great easy way to buy things quickly and directly from the Internet. That is why we hope that the Bitcoin currency will become legitimate all over the world because it will help us a lot.

BetFury                                                   

As for me, I benefit from bitcoin when I convert it into paper money because I need them sometimes. But later it becomes better to do business with bitcoin and I will often try shopping in any electronic currency available on the e-marketing sites.

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Usokd bitcoin as a payment method, will greatly be of the fact on the place which your doing purchases as basically not most stores will be ready to get payments through bitcoins, but some individuals could be of the acceptance of payment through Bitcoin as well as electronic stores

• +2 1

6 hours ago, MeiLynh said:

We can use BTC in everyday life. I think Bitcoin can be used as a direct payment system. I have also heard that Amazon is accepting bitcoins. With one of the best companies showing interest, that's really great news for cryptocurrencies

Many stores has started to accept bitcoin for the payment of good and services, this is a good development and we are hoping more will join their steps too

Cryptocurrencies can be a great medium of purchasing and transactions of payments. This is the safest way to earn and give or take currencies to peer to peer. Because there is no risk of stealing in it if you use the secure way of purchases. Now a lot of online medium platform uses the currency and also accept the payment through this currency. This is a part of evolution. Slowly slowly by this the world will find a new era where every single person will be able to use cryptocurrencies as their daily basis works. 

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, Tareeq said:

If Bitcoin is really accepted as a payment method thats a very good sign that the currency is almost 70 to 80% welcome.

Not all countries will welcome the idea, there will be particular countries that won't be able to considered it appropriately due to some of their limitations policy

Before bitcoin payment transfer required huge time periods but bitcoin transactions confirmations required only few minutes and now we can estimate transfers our payment to anyone anywhere in less then ten minutes and enjoying quick payment system. Now many altcoin also using for payment transfer such as xrp and eth. 

• +2 1

Yes there are some website who use or adopted the Bitcoin as a payment method, still there are not a lot of website who use it as a payment but yes exist, some of countries still not accept cryptocurrency.

• +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 4/15/2020 at 10:59 PM, bentayebsalah said:

Yes, it is a good idea to use and accept Bitcoin as a direct payment method in some locations and stores

yes that's a great idea but there are some countries where bitcoin is totally illegal so in that country it's impossible to receive and send bitcoin we have to wait until government legalise it 

On 5/5/2020 at 4:31 PM, Soaib khan said:

yes that's a great idea but there are some countries where bitcoin is totally illegal so in that country it's impossible to receive and send bitcoin we have to wait until government legalise it 

I do not believe this, the countries citizens still know few ways to buy and sell cryptocurrencies  if they want too but the price may be higher than the normal price. And also, some like using p to p to do transactions instead of any online payment like visa. Some can even use google play or other valid gift cards to buy crypto anonymously on some wallets. 

I have big plans with accepting bitcoins in my every business that i do. I have already to accept bitcoin payments in one of my services (website designing) i charge my clients 0.03 bitcoins per website. Its real good and we save many things using btc as direct payments in our services or business.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

And here in our local countries
We use Bitcoin Manganese for some purchases that are really limited like buying local products and so on

Bitcoin isn`t comfortable coin to use as direct payment methods because of slow transaction speed and big fees. Developers try to solve these problems, but not all problems have been solved 

• +1 1

On 10/18/2019 at 9:05 PM, Keith700 said:

It is more than clear that using btc brings you immense advantages with regard to freedom and shipping costs, and not only Btc, also Ltc, Eth, DOGE, Bnb, among many others.
And I was able to trade my fiat currencies with Bitcoin and DOGE, in order to buy things (a little ironic).
And acquired few things with bitcoin buying online but it is only an example, with cryptocurrencies you can buy products, rent services, pay for food, travel, hotels, concerts, football or baseball games and countless things.
You have Btc great as it has been since birth. 

You are right. Almost 90% of the companies and services started to accept Bitcoin as a payment method for buying stuff like online domains.