Does Liking Someone's Post Cost Me Anything? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Does Liking Someone's Post Cost Me Anything?

I often ran out of my "Hearts" for liking a post or response.  Should that have a negative affect on my rank or status or my credit history?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

3 minutes ago, vohar123 said:

I don't think so.

I'm almost sure that this is only to limit the hearts so people don't abuse. But these likes don't come from nowhere, so it doesn't affect your account, rank or whatsoever.

Just for that you got one of my hearts from my daily bank 🙂

Thank you.

• +4 1

It only costs you 1 like... as you have limited amounts of likes and reactions per one day.
Nothing to worry about if you are not abusing reactions

• Useful or interesting 1

32 minutes ago, Bnance10 said:

I often ran out of my "Hearts" for liking a post or response.  Should that have a negative affect on my rank or status or my credit history?

I dont think it does and i don't think it should, liking someone's post should have effect on them as they earned it. They wrote good content that's why you liked it.

27 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

There is no negative effect for giving hearts and likes for replies and topics..

But what do you mean by ( ran out of my "Hearts" ) ?

Do you mean there is a limit to the hearts you can give?

I  literally meant just that.  Just ran out of my hearts for the day 🙂

Good to know that I may still be qualified for a used car loan as a result...

9 minutes ago, Bnance10 said:

I  literally meant just that.  Just ran out of my hearts for the day 🙂

Good to know that I may still be qualified for a used car loan as a result...

The first time I know that the daily number of hearts is limited
Can you tell us how much hearts did you give today?
Is this your first time running out of hearts ?

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

58 minutes ago, Bnance10 said:

There is no negative effect on your account and if you are liking real great and informative post you are adding excellent work in the community.

Likes must be use and consume to those who deserve to have.

I'm generous by nature.  Love doesn't cost a thing!  If CryptoTalk says give love, spread your love, I will abide 🙂

To be straight with your question, they they do and here is your answer; there is a limit in the number of reaction you can do per day, if you like random post, you wont be able to like good post since you would have eaten all your reactions count on those random posts. that's the effect. So i advice you to only react accordingly when the post is confusing react to it and where the post deserves a like give it a like.

Yesterday my limit of liking reach his end and i feel if i could have more likings for poats because there are many posts where i want to express my reaction but it is good in his way because now i will carefully use my reaction on posts that make the post unique .lets see how much reaction gets the posts ? 

9 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

Yesterday my limit of liking reach his end and i feel if i could have more likings for poats because there are many posts where i want to express my reaction but it is good in his way because now i will carefully use my reaction on posts that make the post unique .lets see how much reaction gets the posts ? 

You're generous too.  Other people are so stingy.. There should be a reaction signifying that "You can't take Like with you."

You shouldn't have any problem because of that. Staying "hart" to me means agreement with someone's opinion to not type the same kind of reply in thread. Oppositely "sad face" means disagreement or finding someone's post as not true\weak\not correct. 

2 minutes ago, Bnance10 said:

You're generous too.  Other people are so stingy.. There should be a reaction signifying that "You can't take Like with you."

Thank you .if they make this kind of option people will have their eyes on hearts(reaction)  of everyone and their will be monopoly of hearts .but i like this expression by forum simply and best for user and easily understandable .their are emojis but bot many use them.lets see what they gave us in future.😊

Just now, Syedbesharat said:

Thank you .if they make this kind of option people will have their eyes on hearts(reaction)  of everyone and their will be monopoly of hearts .but i like this expression by forum simply and best for user and easily understandable .their are emojis but bot many use them.lets see what they gave us in future.😊

So, where is your heart for me?  Do I need to pay you or litterly beg for it? Hahaha 

1 minute ago, kellygross said:

I dont think so.Why should that harm to us ? I think it could even give us a good ranking.So like my first post 🙋

Im sorry, I'll have to give you my heart next time.. I tried and found out that I ran out!

i promise...

1 minute ago, Tatiana said:

You shouldn't have any problem because of that. Staying "hart" to me means agreement with someone's opinion to not type the same kind of reply in thread. Oppositely "sad face" means disagreement or finding someone's post as not true\weak\not correct. 

If their are more reactions .i think that make post conplicated and late commer do not read full just check the reaction and move forward .this way he miss a good post where he can have good discussion.i think limit is good think in every way of life .

1 hour ago, Bnance10 said:

Giving heart would not harm to us! It is love we show to eachother.

I think some people should have a lot of hearts because they share so good contents with us.Shouldnt we thank to them ?

23 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

If their are more reactions .i think that make post conplicated and late commer do not read full just check the reaction and move forward .this way he miss a good post where he can have good discussion.i think limit is good think in every way of life .

Limitation is the thing that stimulates people. On this forum limitation will push people to write better posts. But the forum is so young and unknown, so I do not see any need in limits yet,  believe they will follow after the forum will be much more popular. 

This topic is interesting. I did not realise that there is a limit to the amount of likes or hearts you can do each day. Is it true that it is only 30? I know this applies to rewards for posts but I was not aware that this also applied to likes. To me that makes no sense, as there is many comments and posts that I feel require a like or heart due to the decent content of the post.

On 10/18/2019 at 6:59 PM, Bnance10 said:

Haha. I don't think so. You might end up disappointed if you see a super interesting post and you don't have the hearts to acknowledge it. Other than that I think you're good. 

On 10/19/2019 at 1:20 AM, Makemoneybtc said:

Did you get a message saying you can't send likes anymore? If not then I dont see what's the problem because it's all free, if yes then you probably abused the system and can't send likes anymore for today 

if you do like 5 - 6 times a day you'll receive that message bro, everyone will

there is a limit in number of reactions that we can do in a single day

I don't think that will affect your account at all but don't spam the feature. like a post only when you think that post is useful and worth the like not when you simply think it is a good post, like this reply i am writing is a good thing but not something to be liked as it is not conveying any useful information. and a extra tip if someone want their post to get likes, use quotes from famous persons they are very useful and can describe a situation in fewer words.

5 minutes ago, cutecute said:

No i think it has no bad effect in your rank or profile, its just a limitation for the members so that someone who wants to make his profile look good by creating another account and liking his own post or replies so that his reputation will increase. It is a good feature honestly.

I never thought of that.  It really makes sense that they limit it.

1 minute ago, benithomasha said:

ooh! i did not know that, but i think that's it maybe be people with higher ranks have no Limits on reacting to other people's post at all.

In one of the proverb I learned a long time ago.. “Kind words don’t cost us a thing.  So, choose to use them to make each other happy.”