What are some quality crypto podcasts? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naylor89

What are some quality crypto podcasts?

Podcasts are a great way to help advance your business or brand. One startup cost is almost zero. Now that you have an idea of what it takes to create a successful podcast for your business, start thinking about an idea for your podcast, and start recording. I recommend that you start with it instead of just looking for one of it. And you send it to the distributors

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

You can download app name podcast , is a Apple application , in this platform you can find a lot of podcasts about cryptocurrency or anything you want , and there is a professional people hows talking about cryptocurrency , and sharing their experience with us.

On 4/26/2020 at 5:14 PM, Naylor89 said:

I’m looking for a show with informative, smart hosts who don’t necessarily just shill coins they’ve been given or invested in. What podcasts do you listen to that are updated weekly or more?

Sorry for the interjection. But I don't hear any kinds of podcasts for sure. And also I don't have any recommended podcast channel or person who does that better. So i intend to know lore about this through the comments. And i hope that i will know it better and more fluently. The podcast is quite good to hear maybe. 

• +1 1

5 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

Coinmarketcap is what I always use and I dont use anymore application such as calculators just to compute how much I can have when I convert. I also use coin.ph when I am exchanging but it is limited for filipino users only.

That is good since you are a Filipino you will find it easier to make deposit and other withdrawal from the system not like other that find it difficult to access bitcoin.

On 4/30/2020 at 1:42 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm not know about crypto podcast . I really don't help to this topic. It is also new for me . Im not have much knowledge about these topic . Crypto market is really interesting . 

As seeing a new topic and strange word prodcast I could suggest if you will try to learn by following members feedbacks and learn from it. You can also make some research too to know more about it.

i am not know approximately crypto podcast . I surely do not assist to this subject matter. it's also new for me . Im no longer have lots expertise approximately these topic . Crypto marketplace is absolutely interesting .

On 4/30/2020 at 8:42 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm not know about crypto podcast . I really don't help to this topic. It is also new for me . Im not have much knowledge about these topic . Crypto market is really interesting . 

Yea I think that I don't know about crypto currency podcast too and I think that it is important to know some cryptocurrencies podcast because it will gonna help if there is some professionals that are gonna help people. 

• Useful or interesting 1

1 minute ago, Jamesnachoog said:

As for me since it is just a digital audio file online I don't have anything to do with podcasts but I majorly make use of social medias like Twitter, Facebook, telegram and YouTube video channels to see and get information about new reasonable projects.

Yes I think that you are right because podcast can be heard to be followed about because I think that it is better in social media which is great because I think that people would be more hooked into social media than some podcasts

I am not a big fan of cryptocurrency podcasts, I find it better to read a new book about crypto if it looks like some useful information for me, or you can watch small but informative videos on Youtube.

I ve never heard this way before nor have I used Podcast files before and instead we can get news from YouTube and social media as there are many websites and radio channels that may help us in that

You will find some podcasts on YouTube for cryptocurrency and trading just search there and you will find many good channels that provide excellent explanations

Life is great and enjoy it

In fact, you can even pay attention to various instagram accounts that are engaged in cryptocurrency, and actively talk about various ideas. More and more fun to listen to content on YouTube, but it only exists for my language, which I understand. In General, the situation is that if you search - you will always find!

I would recommend more that you follow informative pages on Instagram, Facebook.

Personally they have helped me much more, because they are constantly updated. In this world of cryptocurrencies it is necessary to be constantly growing in relation to knowledge.

Remember that we are living a very social moment and the field of the internet is being handled more, therefore the correct thing would be to try to merge wanting to learn with these two aforementioned facets.

I have been following Gensu Crypto on Twitter for a long time and enjoy the podcasts he releases every once in a while as he compares several different blockchain projects and projects that work on the same technologies and some of the problems facing blockchain technology today.

• +1 1

I want a crypto professional to appear on the Joe Rogan experience, please! I love that podcast and I think joe would ask the right questions plus it'd bring a lot of light to the crypto space! :D

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

On YouTube there is a lot of information about it, there are content generators about cryptography, some more professional and others very funny, but if you take the time and start looking you will find a lot of valuable information. This is how I started in this, you always have to look for free information that is easily found on social networks.

• +1 1

I suggest you not look for a single learning medium in my case I read in some forums the information and the opinion of others, I follow some youtubers and I read the market with the charts and marketcap of the day.

I think podcasts are a waste of time unless they have something important to discuss. I am bored with them and they are like listening to a radio station but having someone talking about boring stuff. I have listened to some of them only to stop after and lost my time with them.

I didn't listen any podcast. And I don't know. When I will listen or get any kind of information about this favour I will definitely share with you.

On 11/29/2020 at 1:26 PM, Raeess Sheharyar said:

My friend, I do not know about podcast, and don't think there are many people making podcasts so you have to do a good research on that because i can't help you with this request, and thanks for sharing this information good luck...

Yes I also don't know about this because I have listened a lot about this word but I don't know about this. So I can't say anything about this.

I tried once listening to a podcast, took me two minutes to stop that, it was very boring and I would prefer listening to radio instead. There should be interaction, phone calls, chat, live streaming, otherwise I am not used to listen to two people talking. They can also edit what they said before releasing it. What this means is they cut out probably the most important parts, so I'm not going to listen to anything like that.

I can only recommend one youtuber who never shills coins and whose videos are mostly educational and contain excellent advice. Dunn, Chris. Check him out; he has a couple of videos with excellent tips.

50 minutes ago, Al-Wassouf said:

There are several schools of technical analysis such as classical and temporal analysis and VSA, for me I follow some experts and take their recommendations until I gain sufficient experience to do my own research.

@Al-Wassouf DYOR,the best there is, it is always good to see articles and videos about trade, but the best thing is to learn on the basis of that and make our own method, because what serves another can harm us, then the best method is the one I use and it gives me benefits, one can always find a way similar to another, but always adapt it to one and make it work, that is the idea, in addition to being able to also do things that teach others, it gives satisfaction to see that we are doing things for the benefit from the crypto ecosystem, greetings.

You can start learning the field of cryptocurrencies from the CryptoTalk forum, and you do not have to join other forums or products such as podcasts because it may be a scam or not useful.

I heard about podcasts, but never heard of them, I just search in cryptocurrency platforms and on the YouTube team, there are also applications through which you can learn, and there are many Telegram bots that specify exactly what you want to know about cryptocurrencies.  .

• +2 1