Is time to remember why we are here - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

Thank you for sharing this good information concerned all members here, about the number three yes of course the first time when we joined this forum Cryptoatlk is because of money and then we need a knowledge to manage them, so now we have both money and knowledge.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Excellent remainder for all of us to refresh our purpose of existence here. If we just understands only one question that is what is our duty here? Then I think all problems will be solved.

Great post that every beginner and older member should have in mind and advance to become better poster. It covers almost everything required to succesfully participate in the cryptotalk campaign and I encourage members to do the same all time. 

• +1 1

It's rather simple, cryptotalk is a platform that we as members should try to make it great with our posts, we should everyday try to make better quality contents comparing to the last day and when you do that each day you will be a way better poster in just a couple of months or even days.

• +2 1

In addition to this question
M the forum pays me daily?
The forum pays 1000 satoshi on every useful topic and you can earn 30,000 satoshi every day.

Thanks dear friend for Sharing this information, atleast this will help most newbie to know the reason why there are here, because there is more to archieve than earning only, so this information is really helpful.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/26/2020 at 5:25 PM, Moaz said:

You are doing a great job, my friend, through these tips you provide to members to be active in the forum and for their accounts to be safe and to remind them to abide by the rules of the CryptoTalk forum during the post in order to contribute to building this forum for the better

That's right. 

We must contribute meaningfully and make this forum grow full of post with sense and not so low when it comes to quality and especially informative. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/26/2020 at 9:12 AM, Babubu609 said:

This topic I escalate to you right now was to help us remember what and why we are here, this straight forward  questions will  briefly help you remember why you are here:

Your topic is excellent and deserves admiration. We must always remember that it is our duty here to learn and spread the experiences that we have before receiving the payments that we deserve and follow the rules to keep our account safe from errors to avoid the ban.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for this information. My main goal here in cryptotalk is to earn money and at the same time to learn many things about crypto currency. Happy posting everyone!

thank you. You like to help me review the memory, to know that I have been with the forum for 5 months.
1. My task is to post every day, to learn and make small amount every day
2. All rules in the forum I strictly follow.
3. My main goal is to learn and want to supplement my knowledge.
4. I absolutely avoid copying or stealing other people's ideas
5 to help improve the forum and build the forum by posting more topics.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, jacker said:

thank you. You like to help me review the memory, to know that I have been with the forum for 5 months.
1. My task is to post every day, to learn and make small amount every day
2. All rules in the forum I strictly follow.
3. My main goal is to learn and want to supplement my knowledge.
4. I absolutely avoid copying or stealing other people's ideas
5 to help improve the forum and build the forum by posting more topics.

That was really great mate if you could follow all this actually you are a good member that is why you haven't been banned all the months. Keep it up and give more effort your post will also help thousands of people here.

2 hours ago, jacker said:

3 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

Your topic is excellent and deserves admiration. We must always remember that it is our duty here to learn and spread the experiences that we have before receiving the payments that we deserve and follow the rules to keep our account safe from errors to avoid the ban.

If we could follow the guide I am sure we will not have any problem concerning the banning of account

18 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

If we could follow the guide I am sure we will not have any problem concerning the banning of account

This is true, my friend. The rules are simple and clear. Just work sincerely and hard and provide as much information and expertise as you can to other members without hurrying to earn.

3 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

This is true, my friend. The rules are simple and clear. Just work sincerely and hard and provide as much information and expertise as you can to other members without hurrying to earn.

Yes I think is very good to know clearly the fact  is for to do work as we earn base on our efforts we not registered for just the payment but for doing the work, there are many people looking for the same chance to do good work and earn

Thank you for reminding us on the importance of the forum and why we joined it in the first place and I hope that this will motivate the members to be more hard working on the forum and follow all the rules.

On 4/27/2020 at 5:23 PM, Rinku Das said:

You are absolutely right. Our main goal his self development and also earned money. We have to help eachother for making a good community. You helps people to remember this again. Thank you for share it with us.

Well this is true mate, kindly help ourselves especially for those newcomer's here in this forum to guide them how to posts properly and giving them some ideas and basic knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Indeed, many of us need to think from period to time the reason for being in this forum originally because we sometimes forget that reason completely and only care about profit

On 4/26/2020 at 9:12 AM, Babubu609 said:

This topic I escalate to you right now was to help us remember what and why we are here, this straight forward  questions will  briefly help you remember why you are here:

1. What is my duty here as a member?

2. What are rules that I most followed?

3. What is my aim being here?

4. What should I keep avoiding?

5. How can I help to improve this forum?

This are questions and here I wi come up with answers to this questions which will be shown below:

1. My duty is to learn all about cryptocurrency, share what I know meet friends, and finally received my payment after an hour working on the forum learning. This is really great and wow! To be here.

2. I need to go back to the about forum read on topic to revise and get myself protected from making mistake of different kind.

3. My aim being in this forum is to learn and received payments.

4. I need to keep myself avoided from breaking the forums rules doing the best I can to follow rules as stated and abided by me as a registered member.

5. I can improve this forum only if I could make legit posts on topic I read, creating informative topics that will help the forum, reporting scammers, avoid plagiarism or any act of spamming the site.

I have great hope with this questions and answers will help us unite and help the forum to move forward and remember why we are here. I don't post in other to receive likes or heart ❤️ but to help I only receive heart or likes when my post deserved to receive it. 

Thank you friends and colleagues I hope you will find this article useful to you.

Hello partners. We are here to exchange information between individuals in different countries. Secondly to earn money from the platform. Who among us does not need money in your life. Thirdly, we help each other to develop and develop.

I totally agree that it's the time that whenever a person feel exhausted or tired by the deletion of posts he she should remember why they joined this website. No matter what they have to learn and earn as well. And as cryptocurrencies are the future of the world.

13 minutes ago, Bohana said:

Hello partners. We are here to exchange information between individuals in different countries. Secondly to earn money from the platform. Who among us does not need money in your life. Thirdly, we help each other to develop and develop.

Yes that is the fact mate we are all  here for a reason which you just listed we need knowledge, we want money and also good friends to help each other 

2 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Indeed, many of us need to think from period to time the reason for being in this forum originally because we sometimes forget that reason completely and only care about profit

For  almost about 60% of the forum members we have only few users that do to good post to earn and learn while the rest are qaulity posters from them are some spammers altogether gather at the same point to earn profit.

To be honest this is a great post and deserves a like for sure and i have already dropped it to you. As a forum member i found this post literally useful for me. I Hope this will help other forum members too. Looking forward to see more useful posts from you. 🙂

My friend you are doing awesome job and we always support you. I'm here because I want to learn new and basic things about Cryptocurrency and try to give what I learned and my knowledge.

11 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes that is the fact mate we are all  here for a reason which you just listed we need knowledge, we want money and also good friends to help each other 

For  almost about 60% of the forum members we have only few users that do to good post to earn and learn while the rest are qaulity posters from them are some spammers altogether gather at the same point to earn profit.

Yes, this is what happens in the forum, and this led to the departure of many beneficial members of the forum with regret, I hope that these forms of behavior will stop.

when we are working in  this forum we should know each and every rule ofthe forum.also we have to be so active that we should know whats going on to the forum and what are the topics are running hot and issues that everyone is facing

Thank you for the very detailed post and the way that you structured it is very good as well. Where you pose the questions first and then proceed to answer them as well. I am very impressed with this. I think that this is a good post for any member in the forum, and not just beginners, because sometimes even users that have been here for a while start to forget why they are here and this is a good reminder.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

One thing, being here is that, we are all creators here in this forum, so one of my main contribution, would be that of my activity here, as the site won't be active if we weren't having to participate on the forum chat, and of the rules which I think is by instincts, is that of having to post 100 characters and above

• +1 1