Why we should avoid following massages from unknown friends - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Why we should avoid following massages from unknown friends

The reason we should avoid following messages from unknown friends is because: In this crypto currency or anywhere, unknown people can message you.  This is basically a spam it gets a lot of your information through it so refrain from following it.  Thanks.

I actually expected this because with a platform with such high posters in here today , if you check the traffic has actually increased from 100 to 2,500 online at any moment and we are bound to have scammers and the truth is the scammers are always there to make sure that they take advantage of unsuspecting people and so its always good whether in here or in other platforms you avoid getting messages that could lead you into losing your hard earned money 

It is sad to here that there are scammers on this forum though I have never met them here before I will be more careful especially with people sending me a private messages and asking to follow link.

The forum is like any other site that scalers may reside in, and private conversations may be a way to send suspicious links And reporting on it is a must, so it is possible to talk and exchange information and experiences, but I do not see that exchanging ties with people you do not know is a good thing at all.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, we must all pay attention to these fraudulent people and cooperate with all of us to avoid these errors, and we must report them.
I hope everyone cooperates to expose these bad guys.

• +2 1

On 4/27/2020 at 9:24 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

You are right  my friend  we should  be careful  every  where  in the forum  and out side the forum  to reply to any unknown  person. Especially  we should  avoid  to give our personal  information. 

I think that the best solution to confront such people is to block them, report them, or not respond to them permanently, and share their names with our friends to warn them. We do not think they are dangerous and annoying at the same time

You are right, there are many fraudulent fake websites. Be careful about it and every member should report it in the forum, it is everyone's responsibility.

My friend you have shared a wonderful post with us. I am very thankful to you for sharing this kind of post and hope that you too will continue to share such information with us. As you said, such people who privately message us and send the link to us, you want to create an account on them and have the will of their own, which easily cheats people on this forum and among them  scame with us. After getting your information,  I will avoid them now.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If anybody send you a private message and tell you something irrelevant you should report to moderators and  also block that person.A number of people try to spam with others. We should be aware to share information from unknown domain 

Thank you for the heads up, I actually didn't know that random people could contact you on this forum with fraudulent purposes. We all should beware of scammers looking for potential victims in social media associated with Crypto. I was contacted once by a guy in Telegram who was impersonating the admin of a group I followed, he offered to invest in a pool that could give me a return of 300%. Of course, I blocked him immediately and never heard of him again.

• +2 1

It is so thankful my friend it is a great contribution and giving a valuable advice to all the members in this forum and also considering them as a family member and helping them with your great advice and experience there are many scammers around the crypto world so be aware about all the scammers.

We are not here to deposit funds we are here to perform and get community reputation and make the standard of this forum so aavoid from this type of activities on this forum and report that peoples which are doing this

It is a good thing to follow and comment messages from known friends on cryptotalk forum who have experience on making useful posts otherwise they will be deleted and considered non relevant to cryptocurrency matters.

• +3 1

There can be scammers in disguise all over this platform. So it is up to us to be prepared and never give in for any kind of fake offers. you should also teach and provide our customers to your fellow friends and relatives so that they would also not for any traps. Be cautious and take necessary action to protect oneselves.

• +1 2

In real world there was a study about the person betrayed his friends, what's more if his friends is just a stranger. That's why don't easily trust anyone on internet, because sometimes they message you because they want something like your money and such, don't easily be fooled by the sweet words and don't easily click any link. Always keep in mind that when you are on internet, you should have to be aware and be careful. Thank you for telling to us you story, since a lot of us could learn from your experience and will avoid that kind of incident.

Thank you so much for talking to us about this topic because there are many of us who don't know and some of the wrong people fall into their trap and lose their IDs and their IDs get hacked a lot of times.  They do then There is nothing to do when they lose everything and become destitute but I want to say you must be aware and not well understand what things will be good for us and what will be bad for us if you do but of course you can take advice from you which  Good for you and you will not have to face such problems in future

Hello, thank you very much for the topic that you have created and wise advice that you offer to the entire Cryptocurrency community that will surely not be good for many of us since it is a very sensitive issue that your little-known friends who offer a lot for nothing will not you can trust it possibly is a scam
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
a big greeting

On 4/27/2020 at 7:28 AM, George10 said:

Yes mate I also believe that there might be scamers in this forum since they are every where and we just need to be alert and report them if noticed thanks.

Thanks my friend for sharing with us such an informative thing. I have already received many scammers and spamming through the hackers to stole my money. So we must protect ourselves from their  tricks and Don't response to anyone .

Obviously, you need to respond to unknown messages more coolly, and carefully checking them. Because, there may be an obvious deception that will make you not very happy, and maybe you will be deceived on something, and it's sad! I always check my email, and I often see such messages, but I always try to avoid them in every possible way!

• +5 1

that's true scammers take into consideration that its just crypto users on the forum and they use this as an advantages to deceive people off their bitcoin. Also is very good never to follow any link someone shows you especially if its an investment site link

On 4/26/2020 at 1:25 AM, Babubu609 said:

This could be so unfortunate to me and some members from this forum. I am here to share some knowledge and advice to my friends here as we are one family Working on the same place doing the same job.you might be surprised to why I wrote this topic. But clear your thought I made this topic in other to help us all. It comes to late when I come to understand that there are scammers within the forums that send us private massage with links attached to it with an instruction to download an unknown wallet and deposit some funds in it which was really a scam, I mate up with a guy sending me this kind of massage of which I find it easy to take report to the moderators for quick action before it become to late. I could like some of us to also help in taking report of this kind of users that send anonymous massage with links in other to scam. Let take report and help the moderators to secured the forum as well as possible. If you pass through this please make sure you grab it and secured yourself from scammers know who you are following and type of friends you are making... Finally I could like some of you to share us ideas on the best way to secured ourselves?

o avoid being the victim of any fraud, I can advise you to Delete any mail that may seem suspicious or whose origin is not known, without opening it. Delete any spam or junk mail (do not open its attachments, or access its links).
Another tip is that before entering personal data on a certain Web page, ensure that it is a secure server (the page's address begins with https, presence of a padlock in the address bar).
9 hours ago, Jiswin kunjumon said:

Thank you for sharing your greatful information with us. I also noticed the some of unknown friends are chatting on me for getting personal information. On my view, almost them are scammers and their aim is stolen our assset coins. Be careful from this type of things.

The important thing is that unsolicited emails can reach us in which users are alerted that their account is being used fraudulently and that if it is not answered, providing access data to it, it will be canceled immediately
  • +3 1

We must protect ourselves from these messages and not engage in any unsolicited work or respond anonymously to Spain and we must be prudent when communicating and transacting with others and I already have a lot of spam messagesReceived and we must protect ourselves from these messages and the best way to keep us safe and secure is to be more aware

• +2 1

The value of this forum is to prevent this kind of activity from happening in this forum and to report the people who are doing it and there are many scammers around them with your great advice and experience Be aware of scammers and we are not here to raise funds which we have gained community reputation and it is a great contribution and thank you to all the members of this forum for a valuable advice

Well all you have to do to these type of people you only have to ignore them but if they are persisting your better off reporting him and dont even bother looking at the messages as sometimes there are chance that when you open a unknown message you automaticlly hacked into easily.

• +1 1