Why we should avoid following massages from unknown friends - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Why we should avoid following massages from unknown friends

In the event that somebody private message you with something unimportant, at that point simply report it to the arbitrators and furthermore hinder that clients. Many individuals attempt to spam individuals and mislead too. That is the reason the best thing is consistently know about clicking into any connections or sharing data in obscure area. So don't simply fall into the snares.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 7/6/2020 at 4:44 PM, Jamaloo said:

the event that somebody private message you with something unimportant, at that point simply report it to the arbitrators

Exactly I agree with this point when you caught someone trying to cheat you privately or public just click the report button to get that person banned.

Reliable trading platforms and e-wallets are all known. When there is this kind of fraud we must not open the links and inform the supervisors immediately until we get rid of this phenomenon.

The most ideal route for us to be protected and made sure about is by being more vigilant,not confiding in anybody particularly those we don't know,alert and insightful. This sort of exercises are regular here in this discussion as well as all aspects of this online world,even through instant messages or call it happens,so we must be insightful when conveying and executing with others

• +2 1

The only way I think we can avoid scammers in this forum is to ignore every news that an unknown person brought to you and avoid clicking on an unknown link they may attach to there messages because they are wise and they know many ways to call the attention of people, so stay vigilant and we should report any such action to the moderators so that the forum will safer for all of us.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you we should not agree to all messages that we receive in our inboxes,  there are many scammers and each scammer has their own ways to trick us and still our money. Its good to investigate everything and every messages before agree to what they tell us because there are many fake offers.

• +1 1

Hm, that's surprising. I haven't ever received such a scam message directly on this forum. It however happens on different platforms, usually it consists of fake wallet updates, or fake wallets itself. You should always only download or update the wallets from the official website.

• +2 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 4/27/2020 at 10:28 AM, George10 said:

Yes mate I also believe that there might be scamers in this forum since they are every where and we just need to be alert and report them if noticed thanks.

Just report them immediately especially when you have an evidence that they doing spam here. 

Those kind of people have no room here that's why to get rid of them reporting is a must. 

• +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thanks for your advice my friend,I think that some new messages are from spammers who try to cheat us and steal our money ,so we have to be careful for this matter,so we don't have to receive messages from strangers. 

• +2 1

Scammers are everywhere, that is why I can not have a friend online, even i do not trust my real friends not to talk about others that I have not seen before. I have not been scammed before and maintain online distance. 

9 minutes ago, Abuyaman said:

Its suitable to analyze everything and every messages before comply with what they tell us because there are numerous faux offers.

Yes that is why we always have to be vigilant and make our own personal research before agreeing to what ever an unknown person said about something we don't have idea about because scammers are everywhere in the Cryptocurrency world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Actually we dont know each others here, so the case of avoiding messages from unknown friends is depending of the type of message, such as someone asking you for investment, this should be avoided.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

There are scammers among us in this forum and you will see some of them sending links and some of them sending private messages, we should always be vigilant and ignore what so ever the tell you especially the newbies who have less experience about Cryptocurrency. The best way to secure ourselves is to Ignore any message you received from unknown person for security purposes.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

That scammers are located in a place on the telegram and in platforms and in the forum as well and the methods are similar to the theft and most of them are through links that cause the theft of our information
 So just as we behave outside the forum with caution with all links and applications, we should be careful here as well
Managers must be notified immediately of such messages in order to take action against the owners of these messages.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Crypto currency is a wide community that you will meet a lots of people from different locations, so you should be security cautious not everyone you meet you trust, and never accept at any cost to disclose your private keys or send your coins to someone personal wallet address, if you are not satisfied with his transparency or legitimacy

Edited by Guru2050
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

6 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Crypto currency is a wide community that you will meet a lots of people from different locations, so you should be security cautious

There are many users now coming into cryptocurrency with great aim to help the forum. This forum is also a great site to meet new friends.

Every time some unknown people send me pm on telegram he or she try to be friendly and after sometimes he came up with a great investment idea that he or she found and make huge profit. I know all of them are fake and they are scammer so i think newbie should avoid these message.

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 7/23/2020 at 6:28 PM, estee369 said:

know all of them are fake and they are scammer so i think newbie should avoid these message.

You can generalized all to be fake but you can estimate that 80% can be fake and to identify the legit ones we need to be sure of it source.

On 7/26/2020 at 4:31 PM, mhmd7 said:

recommend not to send information and funds to anyone anonymous.

You give a good recommendation mate we don't have to send unnecessary information of our privacy to strangers because he can be your enemy and cheat you.

20 hours ago, Abuyaman said:

If you see other scam messages with any kind of link in the private message, you have to report to the administrators so that action can be taken against the scammers.

Scammers can make copyright of links that looks like legit in such a way they deceived you and try to scam you without you knowing it is fraud.

Till now i have not received any message from any forum member.Where he/she send me any wallet or exchange link to join.If i get those kind of messages in will perform search in google then check the member profile  then make conclusion about message .Because it will be good will of another member or want to make me his refer.But it all depend upon on his content either he is trying to scamming me.If he do this kind of activity i will report it to admin and prevent those kind of scamming on forum.He have to take stand for this it will polluted our forum.

• +3 1

On 8/5/2020 at 11:31 AM, Abuyaman said:

There are a lot of people who take advantage of such forums and try fraudulently and fraudulently to earn money from beginners. I recommend not to send information and funds to anyone anonymous

Anyone anonymous  we don't have to give trust to them because there will be many ways that you can get fraud. Scammers are very smart enough to win to there target.

Whenever you received emails from other people you don't know or to strangers, just ignore it because it can be a scam. If you dint need the message then ignore it because so some of the scammers use emails just to send a link to a fake website. 

• +2 1

you are right, we should be help us to clean our forum from those scammers, because if they scam some good users here and we don't any action the scammers continue to scam all users here for this forum

• +2 1

On 8/11/2020 at 4:55 PM, benalmoh88 said:

you are right, we should be help us to clean our forum from those scammers, because if they scam some good users here and we don't any action the scammers continue to scam all users here for this forum

No matter who you are in the forum it doesn't matter you can take report about who you caught spamming the forum because this goes against the forum rules. This only will solve the problem of scamming.