Why we should avoid following massages from unknown friends - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Why we should avoid following massages from unknown friends

I absolutely agree with you mate. We should be very careful before replying to any message send by any unknown person. Because they could be a trap of the scammers. They can harm your account and course you great problem. So, try to avoid messages from unknown persons.

Thanks for the update, I will see to it that I be very careful and I believe this will help fellow members stay out of trouble and avoid being swindled their money.

It is all the time same you always loss your money from the people who do this to the users and the individuals who seek help in the field of earning as they are new in this field.

On 4/26/2020 at 10:25 AM, Babubu609 said:

This could be so unfortunate to me and some members from this forum. I am here to share some knowledge and advice to my friends here as we are one family Working on the same place doing the same job.you might be surprised to why I wrote this topic. But clear your thought I made this topic in other to help us all. It comes to late when I come to understand that there are scammers within the forums that send us private massage with links attached to it with an instruction to download an unknown wallet and deposit some funds in it which was really a scam, I mate up with a guy sending me this kind of massage of which I find it easy to take report to the moderators for quick action before it become to late. I could like some of us to also help in taking report of this kind of users that send anonymous massage with links in other to scam. Let take report and help the moderators to secured the forum as well as possible. If you pass through this please make sure you grab it and secured yourself from scammers know who you are following and type of friends you are making... Finally I could like some of you to share us ideas on the best way to secured ourselves?

thanks sir for sharing this information with us. Your little efforts helps begginers like us to be careful regarding these scammers. As a senior members it is your responsibility to take us . It is my first experience and through your experience I will learn a lot of things. 

Some unknown people send us spam and phishing site link with message.We should avoid this types of messages from unknown person.You can also block them if they continuesly send spam messages.

I did not receive these messages, and if I did, I would ask someone who was an expert in them, and they are the old members. I will be enlightened by their ideas and the advice they provide, and then I choose what is useful for me in my work

Of course, we must protect the forum’s environment from both scammers and spamers by reporting them immediately to the forum’s moderators.

Seriously we need too be extra careful withe people we meet online because some are scams the will convince you and cheat you 

glaringly, you can not accept as true with all people over the net specifically whilst you don't know them for my part because there is a chance that they may scam you and all they wanted is your cash so better if you don't know someone that messages you, then avoid talking to them

thanks for your advice friend I will take it into account from now on, although so far I have been lucky enough to only meet good people who want to work hard to obtain benefits

Yes I believe you we should be careful in anything we see or read not everything we read are true some maybe use in other to draw our attention and scam us, you know they say not all that are glitters are gold, so we have be careful in other not fall victim of scam. Thank you

@Babubu609

The most ideal path for us to be protected and made sure about is by being more vigilant,not confiding in anybody particularly those we don't know,alert and astute. This sort of exercises are exceptionally normal here in this gathering as well as all aspects of this online world,even through instant messages or call it happens,so we must be astute when conveying and executing with others.

Scammers have  been rampant in the crypto world for a while. The only solution to avoid scammers is to be very careful and not share private information with strangers or even friends. Don't click on strange links and mails.

Apart from the knowledge  about cryptocurrency that we stand to gain in this platform, we also have other things to gain such as making life time friends depending on if you want friends or not. 

It is normal and natural to make friends anywhere we find ourselves but that shouldn't mean that we must become friends with anyone we meet online. 

The reason for this is because scammers first establish contact with you to study your personality so they can know where to strike you. We should avoid messages from those you don't know so you don't end up losing your money.

Yes we should avoid the message from the unknown friend because we don't know what is this? Why they text me and even many of people's here are scamers. So save yourself.

Important topic to discuss.As the Forum getting popular day by day the number of scammers are also increased at the forum so we must be careful from these Cheaters and If we find any such people we should immediately report them to the moderator so that strict action should be taken against them.We should never share private information of our account with anyone and never open a link from any strange people as these are the cheap tricks by the scammer to make us fool.Be Careful!

• +2 1

Because everyone here is like a family.  We can all help and do better through consultation and communication with everyone.  We're all here to meet the crypto people here.  Please make sure you post crypto related stuff here.  And gain ignorance by associating with strangers.

Well we should not avoid them all. We just have to discover it. Understand the difference bettwen scammers and real people. But without all this thing i guess avoid all messages would be the best part to be safe. 

One of the main reasons of avoid messages from unknown person is afraid maybe they are hackers or maybe they are scam and also avoid unknown person and do just concern with your own work what you all are say tell me your opinion.

• +2 1

I really didn't know about it.i just read it now.i don't receive such messages but I will be careful for next time that this is really a wastage of time to read such messages.

6 minutes ago, Jovic said:

Hello friends, I'm sorry to ask this question, I'm a new member here, but I thoughts all messages here are truth and no scammers in here, and can we also make friends here @Biojay

Welcome to this great forum mate, not all messages here are true, some do post what they like so that they will complete their daily post and some post to get others scammed one way or the other and you can make friends here by following any member you want as your friend and be very careful of scammers.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you so much brother for this important message that you share with us here i never had any experience about this before but through this your message have got to know that is better for me to be careful with sites I see online this are the kind of information we need in this forum because I know that a lot of us has benefited from this topic 

• Useful or interesting 1

I did not imagine that I would find fraudsters here, but I was aware that fraudsters all over the world and without methods are deceiving us and sending messages about investments in fake projects to swindle and steal our money. Thank you for alerting us, my friend, I am careful and not listen to anyone who wants to deceive me.

We are better off if we work with cryptocurrency caution.  We can have a good experience here and get caught up in scandals. If we help to be the moderator then the moderator can remove us from here. I think I agree with the suggestion you have made because it would be very good for us if we all work together here.  It will be convenient to work here

@Babubu609 Thanks for this useful information but we need to inform the forum  moderators of anyone who is spamming inside the forum in order to get banning from them with the purpose of helping other forum members from these scammers to make the forum secured

images (18).jpg