Simplecrypto.club is it leggit or scam? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Simplecrypto.club is it leggit or scam?

I have not tried this site, but it is sure that it is a fraud because there is no site that offers these benefits and this amount cannot be earned within one day. It is better not to try this site because it is a fraud.

On 10/18/2019 at 7:40 PM, Luciferludz said:

Attention! Guys in my review of crypto exchanges I saw the advertisement says that ways to earn $600 per day. They guide that let say you have 1 btc to your wallet you have to exchange them to ethereum through that exchange simplecrypto.club then you'll get 72 ethereum after that return them to btc through changelly.com you'll get 1.6 btc. So guys be aware of that exchange simplecrypto.club in my review I found that must be scammer so do your review before using it. 

These type of exchanges are the one trying to scam people by encouraging them to use arbitrage trading via it's platform to make huge profits by displaying fake exchange rates we must stay away from such.

Thanks for the wallet friend, this are totally scammers because you can't earn $600 easily on the internet! We should be very careful with sites like this because they have man tricks to attract us and steal our money easily.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/18/2019 at 8:40 PM, Luciferludz said:

Attention! Guys in my review of crypto exchanges I saw the advertisement says that ways to earn $600 per day. They guide that let say you have 1 btc to your wallet you have to exchange them to ethereum through that exchange simplecrypto.club then you'll get 72 ethereum after that return them to btc through changelly.com you'll get 1.6 btc. So guys be aware of that exchange simplecrypto.club in my review I found that must be scammer so do your review before using it. 

I think those scammers acting like they are doing simple arbitrage trading, because people know arbitrage trading but don't know how to do it, so they must fall into this trap. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Im gona prove this exchange. Im making a list of exchanges and see which are scam and which are the bests. Im gonna write a review about it. Thanks. I currently use yobit. This one is one of the bests by far, it has a lot of features you can make money with, and you can diversify your incomes. And they are really secure.

• +1 1

This sounds very dangerous and I wouldn't try it. Many scammers have created exchanges and make some ridiculous offers that we don't even need to discuss, these are scams and you found out later too but you are doing great to let everybody know what happened and we should now avoid this simplecryptoclub exchange or any similar scam.

• +1 1

On 10/18/2019 at 8:40 PM, Luciferludz said:

So guys be aware of that exchange simplecrypto.club in my review I found that must be scammer so do your review before using i

I think that you deserve a like in your post for letting us know about these scammers that steal our crypto this way. I will not ever use them and I'm happy to find all this useful information in Cryptotalk because I grow awareness about these scams and learn how they work to avoid them.

This exchange looks like a scam and I hope that they  didn't have victims lose money to this. I think that we should be using trusted exchanges only instead of trying some offers these scammers make that they are something above real and very fake.

• +3 1

On 10/18/2019 at 1:40 PM, Luciferludz said:

It must be a scam friend because where does he get money from to pay you more than what you deposit as he produces it? is it totally or it may be false friend, greetings

Clearly a scam because you can not earn $600 just by doing nothing.  Scam exchange does not give you money but it block withdrawal to steal your money. 

Profit by trading depends on one of these two methods: Either taking advantage of the currency swing, so the trader buys the currency when its price falls and sells it when it rises. The second way is to take advantage of the price differences between the platforms.

• +2 1

On 10/18/2019 at 10:40 PM, Luciferludz said:

In have seen many of adds like this and get messages as my telegram from unknown accounts. So always block them and move from them. The best way is to avoid them and focus on your real work. What you do trading, staking because their no easy way of getting money in world. Always work genuinely and earn regularly the quick earning method is don't exist in the world. 

My friend the site like this is totally scam dont waste your time and money in this site this is unknown exchange dont trust this site easly it is fake it only waste of money

I am so tired of all the sites that pretend to distribute profit on the users and after I register and commit to everything they ask for and when I come too close to withdrawals, something comes up and the site does not work any more, and it happens every time, it seems that there are so many scammers that get advantage of the people and deceive them, so I am not ready to try this site or any other similar one.

• +1 1

@Luciferludz

These scammers always try new methods to steal people's money and the bad thing is that people keep falling for these sites.

I avoid all these websites because I follow a rule that says: every website that offers more than 10$ a day is a scam (unless you have a real investment plan in InvestBox for example)

If anyone wants real profit, he should work for it and have the necessary knowledge to complete it.

Dear it is definitely a fraud, no one gives you this amount of money without doing anything and without making any effort or suffering, they desire you this way to fall into the trap of fraud and be in an unenviable position and all your money has been stolen