Which token or coin are profitable ? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA

Which token or coin are profitable ?

On 12/27/2019 at 1:18 PM, pakjobhelp said:

Boss You know better every crypto currency increase price day by day if you want to invest in crypto currency then i suggest you that you invest in Ethereum and Altcoins these coins price goes up and who's invest now days they earn more and heavy profit.

I agree with you mate, if we check the movement of other Cryptocurrency, you can earn to other digital coins like ethereum, xrp and especially bitcoin since price of those coin have a really good potential in the market. But always remember if you want a good earning you need to risk more.

All coins are profitable only if you'll succeeded to buy low and sell high, but the issue that can come over is when you buy low but the coin continue to drop more lower.  

Any of the first 20 crypto that are not stable coins are profitable, stable coins are also profitable as they are safe haven when coins and tokens are affected in price leading to price decrease. 

On 10/18/2019 at 8:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

Coins with a strong team and strong investment, such as talk token, have faith on that one brother.

there is alot of tokens and coins in market but we need to have proper knowlege to analysis Them. I will recommend to Invest in top 10 altcoin According to coinmarketcap . I think Ripple and XRP still a better choice for long-term investment if you didn't choose Bitcoin for it .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 10/19/2019 at 1:30 AM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

If you can't afford to buy bitcoin for now then you must buy ethereum or xrp because these coins really have potential to rise in the near future. 

Im already holding these coins for a month and I can say that these two are really profitable. 

• +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 2/2/2020 at 7:19 PM, Hendy1 said:

I think bitcoin, ripple, etherium I think earlier this year is still at the lowest price, after bitcoin has experienced a significant increase in recent days. Saving more altcoin before the altcoin cycle starts moving is the best choice for the long term. I do not think if bitcoin earlier this year did not have a role in altcoin. Yes we will wait and save more altcoin.

Well, that's true mate this three coins are very profitable by having a lot of users and also having a good value in the market, many people are using this including me because we know that we can get a lot of money here.

Go to the market in general and not the platforms, I advise you to visit this site : coinmarketcap,Choose the first 50 currencies in the ranking and invest..

Now at this time there are so many great coins buy my favorite coin is just the BTC and also the ETh becasue these are the top coins which moves very fast and peoples can make good profit in these coins through trading. trading is the best way to make money in crypto market on daily basis.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/29/2020 at 4:31 PM, MarsDota2 said:

Ripple and doge coins has a potential to have a good future but it still depends on the users because users are only the one that can manipulate the factors that can affect the price of any crypto currency so I still recommend you to use Ethereum and Bitcoin since the users of these two has a good doings.

I still choose bitcoin and ethereum also the xrp because I'm always watching the price of these coins and in my analysis they have a high potential to rise in the near future.. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Good "Ethereum" alternative, it has shown stability over time and if you look at it the last time bitcoin hit 20000 it quietly made an x10. Volatility and well-focused opportunity are interesting. I was quite surprised by DOGECOIN, I suggest you check its history.

In my opinion bitcoin is the best and most profitable. Currently the highest price is bitcoin in the coming days its price is likely to increase a lot more and the most popular is bitcoin so I would also recommend bitcoin. And the tokens contain a number of good tokens, such as rex tokens, cng tokens, and gtx tokens.

In this case I will recommend you to go for the likes of dogecoin, litecoin,xrp and ethereum because that all have good bright future and they are popular in every exchanger you visit and there transaction charges is low compared that of bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/19/2019 at 4:13 AM, Thekingcallme said:

You should choose between reliable currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, which will almost certainly rise in price
Or choosing modern but dangerous currencies would be risky

I would like to suggest Ethereum and xrp because for me these two coins have potential to pump their current price in the near future and these two coins are good for holding. 

• +1 1

If you want to find alternatives to ethereum and litecoin at least. I prefer to buy Bitcoins than any other alternative currency, Bitcoin will be very resistant for a long time, I recommend buying Bitcoin or Ethereum. I think these are the most profitable currencies on the market. Because of its market price.

• +1 1

You have to understand that people will talk about it from their own experience, so here's what they're talking about. Bitcoin, Ether is some of the possible options you'll find for security reasons, you can never forget investing in them, but to me I see more profit in volume, so when it comes to Crypto, first doing some research on other alts, there's something good that I did and in 2017 I'm lucky I just added. But that   

Opinion Bitcoin is the best and most profitable. The highest price of Bitcoin in the coming days is that it can increase more and more and the most popular Bitcoin is the bitcoin so I would recommend Bitcoin. And there are some good tokens in the token box, such as Rex token, CNG token, and GTX token.  

its tough to explain so , but there are so many of them and we have to be careful to what we are doing be able to balance a lot of things the effort to which we are able to follow the work we are doing the right idea is to make sure we use its advantage in exchange, litecoin shows good in transaction but ether is the most profitbale as there is out there 

You actually make a good gesture asking for good coins to invest on to make a profits. Because trading and investment requires knowledge, understandings first you can do trading guessing you will end up loosing your capital, it's better and best for you learn and understand first before keying in to the section.

Selection is very crucial stage in this section, because it's directly or indirectly determine the success of the trading. Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, litecoin are very good coins to gain you a profitable income, in addition you can go with EOS BNB BCH USDT etc

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

you should aim for onr of the popular coins like BTC,ETH,LTC and XRP , i don;t much information about all of them but myself if iwant to buy BTC and LTC will be my first choices especially that LTC has low fee as well

• +1 1
  • +3 1

There are many coins but i suggest to start with small coins but only which are good. For example you can start to trade trx, xrp, waves, eos they are small coins but they have good profit to a skilled trader.

If you bought ten coins the time you written this post now you probably have made at least double or tripple your money and perhaps even made 10 times your money. Most coins went up a lot and perhaps only some scams went down. You select the ones you see they have a good chance and avoid the ones that sell you imaginary returns.

21 minutes ago, Sasooo said:

My friend, you can buy currencies. I think that the best currencies are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Their price is good and I think keeping them will bring you good profit.

Thee are many cryptocurrencies  you can buy. Bitcoin or ether can still result to losses. While good coins with good marketcap can lead to gain if you know how to trade or invest at the proper time. So, it depends on your experience about cryptocurrencies.